12799 posts

Flag Post

Happy birthday, hamuka!

Flag Post

Thanks, everyone! :,D

Flag Post

Happy (belated) birthday. =D

Flag Post

I started a new CYOP called ‘Reformation?’.

Can this lone person start anew, or will their world come crashing down?

Flag Post
Originally posted by FelineForumer:

I started a new CYOP called ‘Reformation?’.

Can this lone person start anew, or will their world come crashing down?

Sorry for the very late update, but added.

Also added:

The Mole 2 ~ Strategy
Campaign against Humanity ~ Strategy
Discovery: Earth ~ RP

The Food Game ~ Continuous (efar’s second game. I am not sure if he got his approvals, so unless someone objects, I will be listing it as an Illegal Game on the next update)

What if…. ~ Illegal
(efar’s third game. Added under Illegal games, and a PM is zooming efar’s way pronto)
Duel Island ~ Continuous

Hellfire Tournament ~ RP
The Enigmatic Labyrinth ~ Strategy
There is only one truth ~ Continuous

Removed:

The random HTML tags that make no sense.

Also, I wish to reiterate that it is greatly appreciated if you report any games you make to this thread. I know editor activity has been extremely poor for the last couple of days, and I am at least partly to blame for this. Most of the exams that make my head spin are thankfully over, so I will likely be able to update this thread much more frequently from today, and from the middle of March, I should be able to update every day without fail (unless my network borks).

All regulars should report their games here, and should encourage new and old FG makers to follow the example.

- AN

Flag Post

I don’t report my games, because I have the feeling that when I report, I should get a “Do it yourself faggot, you are able to do it.”

Flag Post

Do it yourself faggot, you are able to do it.

Then do it yourself. It can’t be so hard to update twice a year, and if anyone can’t do that maybe we should switch around some editors.

(This may sound more hostile than I intended, sorry.)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Taiboss:

I don’t report my games, because I have the feeling that when I report, I should get a “Do it yourself faggot, you are able to do it.”

That sounds wrong. Reports can come from pretty much anyone, and unless we miss it, which we might accidentally do from time to time, we are okay with updating the registry the moment we get a chance.

For example, Bluji is usually very active in reporting his games, but I’ve not seen him updating his own games into the list very often. Despite that, I tremendously appreciate every report he drops in here, even ones as trivial as “signups have ended”, because it is an example of the work that is supposed to be done here: Reporting, reporting and more reporting.

There can be tons of reasons why an editor doesn’t want to do his job, and it really doesn’t matter unless the thread is going into disarray. When the thread isn’t active because an editor isn’t around, THEN you should really update your own game, along with those of others, into the registry, because THEN you are really being lazy.

Makes sense? I am not entirely sure if it does since I walked about in the sun for hours today and feel positively woozy. If I were an ice cream, you’d be sweeping me away by now.

Flag Post

Eh, yes, I am a very lazy editor (and yes, I probably should add in my own games as well whenever I report them) and I’m ashamed. Boo me, booji.

Flag Post

My problem with being an editor is that I can’t memorize the password. Other passwords I use I remember, but this one I have to look up every time, and it got annoying.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Minnakht:

My problem with being an editor is that I can’t memorize the password. Other passwords I use I remember, but this one I have to look up every time, and it got annoying.

I had this problem too, it’s not exactly something you can type. But, it was only a problem when moving onto a new computer or after a re-install when I had no cookies, otherwise if you tick “Remember password” it automatically puts it in each time.

Flag Post

Pixelian Knights demand their home on here.
 photo peacetreaty_zps4735808e.png

Flag Post

Happy birthday … to me :)

Flag Post

Happy day of birth to you,
Happy day of birth to you.

It is time to begin this year anew,
For on this day was born you.

[Lyrics and lack of music brought to you by FelineForumer. She scratchs a (not so) mean beat.]

Flag Post
Originally posted by ilovekirby12:

Congratulations! You are now a year older and NOT A PENNY RICHER, AND WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SHOW FOR IT, NOTHING!

Flag Post

Happy berfday to you!

Flag Post

thanks. Really, this forum needs to be updated more. I mean skyraid 3.0 ended like a month ago.
Anyway, starting a Game of the Week Thing would be really cool. We could actually get some active, knowledgable regulars to update it. Start a small article about the game.

Flag Post

thanks. Really, this forum needs to be updated more. I mean skyraid 3.0 ended like a month ago.
Anyway, starting a Game of the Week Thing would be really cool. We could actually get some active, knowledgable regulars to update it. Start a small article about the game.

Voteup. This could also be a key feature in the newsletter thing that was mentioned earlier but probably didn’t pick up enough steam?

Flag Post

I’m not sure if I’m meant t post this here, but I started a CYOP called Duck Farm.

Flag Post

A blind eye will not be ever getting out of it’s break, since it is only becoming a burden and half of the players in it have temporarily left kongregate itself.

Flag Post

Vote up.

P.S. If that newsletter thing gets a green light, I’d like to edit it if possible.

Flag Post

I also agree with this, though I highly doubt anybody wants to write articles on a game, what are they suppose to write about? I think I could only come up with a few lines describing the game. Again, it does need to be updated more, I was inactive for line, 6 months, and I was still counted as a regular.

Flag Post

Would anybody be intrested in a upcoming game, The Spritery? (CYOP)

You can command the sprites to fight, breed, explore, eat etc.
The goal is to unlock all sprites of the spritoepedia (nature sprites, darkness sprites, rainbow sprites, etc). Similar to “Duck farm”.
There’s going to be turn based fights, exploring, expanding etc.

Would you play it?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Stone667:

I also agree with this, though I highly doubt anybody wants to write articles on a game, what are they suppose to write about? I think I could only come up with a few lines describing the game. Again, it does need to be updated more, I was inactive for line, 6 months, and I was still counted as a regular.

Well, we could get more dedicated players to edit it. I think it’ll be pretty fun to do it. We would rate it and talk about various themes like:

Creativeness- Well, how creative the game is.
Design- How the thread looks, it’s organization etc.
Mechanics- how smooth the game runs, smooth detailed updates often, player activity etc.
Overall- well, overall

We would also write about notable players in the game, provide information about the game, and it would give free advertisement to the game. Think about ign articles.

I’ll make a diffrent account and post a beta thread if i get support.

Flag Post

Ah, the newsletter idea. Great, I’m glad I raised it again now.

Anyway, starting a Game of the Week Thing would be really cool.

I like this, it encourages good game making and active game-maintaining.

If that newsletter thing gets a green light, I’d like to edit it if possible.

Yes, we need a list of people that would be willing to write it each week.

Well, we could get more dedicated players to edit it.

Like who?

We would also write about notable players in the game

This kinda puts members of the forum above others, and a tradition here is to not do that.

I’ll make a diffrent account and post a beta thread if i get support.

I think the ForumGames account should be used to post them each week, with the news-letter team writing it and then someone in control of the FG account (myself or other editors) can post it in the official thread and keep an archive of them in a Master Thread OP.