Master Thread page 428

12784 posts

Flag Post

IF the newsletter is made, I think it should be a fortnightly (every two weeks) newsletter. I can easily imagine the newsletter taking quite a time each week so I think every two weeks would make a perfect schedule.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bluji:

IF the newsletter is made, I think it should be a fortnightly (every two weeks) newsletter. I can easily imagine the newsletter taking quite a time each week so I think every two weeks would make a perfect schedule.

Yeah that makes more sense.

Flag Post

(this is my alternate/cousin’s)

Yeh I think I could be a main editor. I come on mostly every day. And i love the FGF :3

Flag Post

The Resistance
Category: Not sure… Mafia variant I guess?
Players: 10 + Reserves

“An organization of darkness has taken one of our structures. During the next five days, we will reclaim it or die trying.”o

Disclaimer: The days mentioned in the description are in-game days and not real-life days.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TailsChao99:

Pixelian Knights demand their home on here.
 photo peacetreaty_zps4735808e.png

Done – could you post a description for it? Mine sucks.

Originally posted by Metepod:

I’m not sure if I’m meant t post this here, but I started a CYOP called Duck Farm.

Done, but I need a description as well.

Originally posted by RaceBandit:

The Resistance
Category: Not sure… Mafia variant I guess?
Players: 10 + Reserves

“An organization of darkness has taken one of our structures. During the next five days, we will reclaim it or die trying.”o

Disclaimer: The days mentioned in the description are in-game days and not real-life days.

Done – thank you for a description.

REMOVED

Darkspell: Shattered Legacies By rosate (!)

Prequel to the record-setting Darkspell RP Series.

28 Days of Night By DrOctaganapus2 (!)

This is based off that movie 28 Days of Night.

Shattered Faith By Jimbo14 (!)

Life begins when you accept your fate.

Sky Raid 3.0 By RokRokRok (!)

The tourney of Sky Raid!

Pixel Warrior Tournament By ilovekirby12 (!)

A spinoff of the Sky Raid series.

The Grand Pun By TheAznSensation (!)

Can you handle the PUNchdown?
cries

Million Dollar Drop! By TwistedCakez (!)

A million dollars on the stake.

- Mystery

Flag Post

So wait a minute, why has Pixel Warrior Tournament been removed? Did ilk say he wanted it removed? Because I didn’t see that in any of his previous posts, just that he was planning another game to be released at some point in the future.

Flag Post

Because it hadn’t been posted in in over a month? Unless that was the sign-ups, and I’ve made a terrible mistake.

Flag Post

The most recent pause in regular posting was from February 15th. And considering that ilk just posted in the thread to confirm that it was still going, then yes, I’m pretty sure a terrible mistake has been made.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

The most recent pause in regular posting was from February 15th. And considering that ilk just posted in the thread to confirm that it was still going, then yes, I’m pretty sure a terrible mistake has been made.

So it has.. so it has. The thread linked in the MFGFT must have been the sign ups without being called the signups. Please people, to avoid this happening in the future do one of these:

1) Use the same thread for sign-ups
2) Link the game thread in the sign up thread, preferably at the top
3) Post here with a link to the game thread so it can be updated

I have fixed it but keep the above points remembered for the future, everyone. Thank you.

- Mystery

Flag Post

Thanks, cause pixel warrior tournaments has not ended.
And ,there was a typo in my name. The game link is here: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/36-forum-games/topics/321089-pixel-warrior-tournament-turn-15

I’m ilovekirby12, not Jilovekirby12

Labrith 1.0 by cartm has long ended, and locked.

On another note, That game of the week thing could also have a new feature: Themes. Every month or so, there would be a challenge to make quality games with that theme. The best will be announced. Themes like : Evolution,Hidden,Logic,Fight etc…
All we need now is for someone to make the thread.

Flag Post

I just noticed… I’m apparently not a regular…
Well I’ll make my own forum with blackjack and… you know, forget the forum… and the blackjack… and being a regular.

Flag Post

All we need now is for someone to make the thread.

We need to formulate the idea a bit more before creating a thread. Maybe get a template up and running.

Flag Post

I’m way too busy to continue Duck Farm so I just locked it.

Flag Post

“The Resistance” has begun. Reserve signs will be open until the end of the game.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Hey, you know how I mysteriously abandoned WISP and quit FGF? Want to know why? It’s because my exams are coming up, my grandfather just died and I have to hold a 4 day wake in his honor and I’m banned from using the internet. Again. I hope my vacation won’t be permanent, but there is a 25% chance it will be. And even if it’s only temporary, it’ll be months before I can come back on regularly. So put me on the inactive regulars’ list so you won’t have to worry about tracking my leaving.

Here’s hoping for that 75%.

-Helltank, for possibly the very last time.

Flag Post

Please delete
Pixel Warrior tournament

~ilovekirby12

Flag Post

Activity Encouragement Mafia is now over. DAZ, doctorew, Bluji, and Adeeb have been awarded half-wins.

Flag Post

I’m once again pitching ideas. Would anybody play a NON-picture based fighting turn based battle? It’s player against player. It should be much easier to update due to just some damage calculating.

Flag Post
Originally posted by devourer359:

Activity Encouragement Mafia is now over. DAZ, doctorew, Bluji, and Adeeb have been awarded half-wins.

OMG OMG OMG my first 1/2 win! :D :D :D

Flag Post

My game has closed.

Flag Post

Can someone add Fighter Arena to the games list, we are at sign up stage.

BTW, its not continuous. Game is planned to last 20 days after start.

Flag Post

Starting Started a new flash gaming tournament thing in the Kong Forums, here. It’s a bit complicated if you want to compete in a team, so make sure you read the rules. There is a big carrot though, in the form of a Kreds prize.

Flag Post

I locked pixelia. Long live pixelverse.

Flag Post

Wrath of Chaos Tournament is down.
Crossing LIIIes is up.

Desc:
A psychological strategy game, lie to each other, create alliances, betray, do whatever it takes to be a winner! Now with an awesomesauce pun on the name!