Master Thread page 429

12946 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Metepod:

I’m way too busy to continue Duck Farm so I just locked it.

Done.

Originally posted by helltank:

Hey, you know how I mysteriously abandoned WISP and quit FGF? Want to know why? It’s because my exams are coming up, my grandfather just died and I have to hold a 4 day wake in his honor and I’m banned from using the internet. Again. I hope my vacation won’t be permanent, but there is a 25% chance it will be. And even if it’s only temporary, it’ll be months before I can come back on regularly. So put me on the inactive regulars’ list so you won’t have to worry about tracking my leaving.

Here’s hoping for that 75%.

-Helltank, for possibly the very last time.

Deleted WISP.

Originally posted by devourer359:

Activity Encouragement Mafia is now over. DAZ, doctorew, Bluji, and Adeeb have been awarded half-wins.

Done.

Originally posted by TailsChao99:

I locked pixelia. Long live pixelverse.

Done.

Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

Wrath of Chaos Tournament is down.
Crossing LIIIes is up.

Desc:
A psychological strategy game, lie to each other, create alliances, betray, do whatever it takes to be a winner! Now with an awesomesauce pun on the name!

Done.

Removed

The Exit List By hamuka (x)

Super Star Showdown 2012: Kongregate vs Armor Games By JoshDragon (x)

Labyrinth By thecartm (x)

Hellfire Tournament By DragonArcherZ (!)

Dragon Ball Z (Dragon Ball Saga) By ZombiestookmyTV (!)

W.A.S.P Squad By walfordking (!)

Deify By BCLEGENDS (!)

Reformation? By FelineForumer (!)

The Enigmatic Labyrinth By UnderLord (!)

/\/umbers By TheAznSensation (!)

SquadFS By DragonArcherZ (x)

Wow, that was long.

ATTENTION ALL FGFers

This thread is slow because none of the editors do anything. We appointed these editors a couple of years ago and we were great then, as we were all extremely active. However, times have changed and this thread seems to be forgotten. That is why I propose we renew the editors and let new, more active members take the place of some editors who haven’t edited in months or even a year.

Jaskaran has messaged this account and proposed to be an editor and I for one think it would be nice to have a more active member contribute to this thread. However, I know many other people are interested too so I am suggesting we have a vote for new editors. Everyone send in their applications and we’ll hold an in-thread vote of who should be appointed, as this place is a democracy after all.

Is everyone happy with this? I think it is necessary for this thread to survive.

- Mystery

Flag Post

so how do we submit applications and what do we put on them

Flag Post

You have to meet (not necessarily all) these requirements. After that, send a PM to the ForumGames with the form and your responses to them (if you meet them).

Flag Post

where’s the form?

Flag Post
Originally posted by efar:

where’s the form?

Half way down the post I linked.

Flag Post

hey I am a regular

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Also, so glad that the masterthread is still so useful and tells me exactly what games are active and not, as it always was. /sarcasm.

EDIT: Also heeeyyyyy, I’m still on the regular’s list!! As some 3 month+ hiatus guy. Sweet. That made my day.

Flag Post

Also, so glad that the masterthread is still so useful and tells me exactly what games are active and not, as it always was. /sarcasm.

Did you not see the top of this page?

Flag Post

locked Campaign Against Humanity

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mysterymason:

Did you not see the top of this page?

I meant that it sucked before, when I was a regular. And it did.

Flag Post

I meant that it sucked before, when I was a regular. And it did.

Oh haha sorry. When were you a regular? :)

Flag Post

The Unknown by 300fans should be added to Mafias, if that section is still being monitored and managed, doesn’t seem like it.

Flag Post

I opened The Rusted Knight, a CYOA/CYOP fusion.

How many of you think I would make a good editor? The opinion of developous doesn’t count, so dev, don’t bother to put in your two cents.

Flag Post

I think you would be a good editor in the times you would be an editor.

Flag Post

Helltank is accurate, active, and formal.
I think he would make a great editor :3
I pmed fgf with my submission.

Flag Post

OK, 8 different people have submitted applications and I think it would be wise to retire 4/5 editors and bring on 4/5 new ones. Does that sound OK?

Flag Post

Sounds good for me.

Flag Post

Pretty sure it says here that there are 8 inactive editors, sounds okay to me either way.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Minnakht:

I think you would be a good editor in the times you would be an editor.

Are you saying I would be inactive?

Flag Post

I’m saying you can’t do anything before you’re appointed.
And when you’re on a hiatus.

Flag Post

OK, 8 different people have submitted applications and I think it would be wise to retire 4/5 editors and bring on 4/5 new ones. Does that sound OK?

Sounds okay to me.

Too much new editors might be hassle to begin with.

Flag Post

sure

Flag Post

Drop-Off 3 has ended with Benjie007 as the winner. Sorry I didn’t report earlier, but that was mostly because I forgot and didn’t have a computer to use yesterday.

Flag Post

[CYOP] Pixel: A Journey of Self Realization

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/36-forum-games/topics/329645-cyop-pixel-a-journey-of-self-realization

Explore, Build, Discover, as you journey through and find out your purpose in life.