Master Thread page 430

12298 posts

Flag Post

(updated)

Miscellaneous (RPG)

“Overworld Clash”:http://www.kongregate.com/forums/36-forum-games/topics/329587-overworld-clash-sign-ups?page=1

(!) – Sign-ups Open

Description: Overworld Clash is a free-roam forum RPG. You will begin your journey in Tutorial Island, a place where you will learn the basics. After Tutorial Island, you will sail the seas to your first town, Gale. From here, do anything. Will you travel the rugged land and discover new landscapes? Will you raid dungeons and obliterate the toughest monsters? It’s all in store for you to decide.

Flag Post

I personally think we should have a limit on how many continous games there can be in the forums.

Flag Post

Sorry for being a bit late to report, but Crossing LIIIes is out of sign ups phase.

Flag Post

Skies Alight ,by me, is in the signups, and will roll-out within a week. (hopefully) (strategy)

The catchphrase for it is ‘You will play, & explode into fiery death!’

Flag Post

The game Builders by Stone667 is up and running.

Flag Post

My setting Indon is ready.

Flag Post

The Empathy Game Returns is up.

Flag Post

Sent request for being a new editor. crosses fingers

Flag Post
Originally posted by kingzak13:

I personally think we should have a limit on how many continous games there can be in the forums.

Can we get people discussing this already
It kinda got pre-empted by Devs return.

Flag Post

Can we get people discussing this already
It kinda got pre-empted by Devs return.

I don’t support it, continuous is a genre, just like any other. If you want to limit it, then you should limit others as well, and adding limits to every genre wouldn’t exactly be smart, due to the evergrowing population of the Earth, kong itself, and perhaps Forum Games eventually. Of course, you could raise it every time, but I think it would be better to leave it unlimited, as that’s too much trouble.

I don’t see the problem against continuous games, they’re quick, simple and fun to play, unlike some of the more complex games, even though they still might be fun, they still take too long to progress, honestly. I don’t think the number of continuous games is currently overloading the forum games, so I think it’d be fine to have them. I really don’t see any reason to have a limit on them. Not at this point.

Flag Post

General Thread please, good sirs.

Flag Post

A game about a name is up. It’s for those who like puzzles and ciphers.

Flag Post

My hope for any good games being on here is getting lower by the second

Flag Post

Don’t worry guys! as you are speaking, i’m making another PICTURE RPG/competition, by the name “Hatchet” :)

It’s going to be a Fantasy “Survival” thing with a lot of looseness. For example, craft a bubblestone, stick, and pearl togethor, and you might get a Water Wand! Other survival means follows. And this includes Signups! combined with a cyop!
So basically, people will sign up, I split them up into two teams, one team controls one person (total of two) and they decide actions togethor. For example, the first “event” might be that I assign a stat point to each person. They can vote on which stat they place their point in. So it’s a team effort!
In the end, I will force make them battle each other, to see who is the true survivor! (I’ll add bonuses to building, random gear, etc you built that will not be used in battle so they won’t go to waste!)

Whatdaya think? :p

Flag Post

Please remember Master FGF Thread is not the place to share your ideas, that is the Official Choose My Next Game thread.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ilovekirby12:

Don’t worry guys! as you are speaking, i’m making another PICTURE RPG/competition, by the name “Hatchet” :)

It’s going to be a Fantasy “Survival” thing with a lot of looseness. For example, craft a bubblestone, stick, and pearl togethor, and you might get a Water Wand! Other survival means follows. And this includes Signups! combined with a cyop!
So basically, people will sign up, I split them up into two teams, one team controls one person (total of two) and they decide actions togethor. For example, the first “event” might be that I assign a stat point to each person. They can vote on which stat they place their point in. So it’s a team effort!
In the end, I will force make them battle each other, to see who is the true survivor! (I’ll add bonuses to building, random gear, etc you built that will not be used in battle so they won’t go to waste!)

Why did you lock Pixel the CYOP?

Flag Post

Started The Thinking Puzzles

No idea what category it fits into, probably continuous or something. But it will end, sooo…

Flag Post

Strategy or Misc.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pulsaris:
Originally posted by ilovekirby12:

Why did you lock Pixel the CYOP?

I didn’t really have time to juggle two games at the same time and I really wanted a “bigger” game that I could invest my time in.

Flag Post

Oh my god, even summing up the things to do for the editors hurts. [Brackets like this will be used for users who created the games mentioned]

Overworld Clash [speedy250]; Pixel: A Journey of Self Realization [ilovekirby12]; (<- Holy crap, that one was already locked, way to go editors); Skies Alight [myhome16]; Builders [Stone667]; The Empathy Game Returns [Pulsaris]; A game about a name [Minnakht]; The Thinking Puzzles [Metepod]; Indon (Setting) and The Chronicles of Indon (The game based on the setting) [both by MasterCheif987]; Save the Fort! [X3Lover]; Kongregate Survivor V2 [travman301]; Lost Realm [gammaflux]; New Haven [walfordking]; Heroes of Kongregate (Eldubs); and Survivor: Fantasy Edition [ilovekirby12] are up and running.

Campaign Against Humanity [efar] was locked.

Drop-Off 3 [Bluji] has ended. Benjie007 won.

Crossing LIIIes [Jaskaran2000] moved out of the sign-up phase.

P/T ratio is 101.09 now.

I have counted these, and overall there are 17 (!!!) games to edit. Whoever does put all of these into the MFGFT by himself/herself has all rights to put a checkmark besides his/her username. Also, I’ll give him/her a virtual cookie.

Keep in mind that I wasted half an hour just by searching for all these games.

P.S. Please forgive me the lack of links and that I didn’t put all games in a single line. I know those would make your work easier, but it’s 9:30 PM at the time I’m writing this, and I have school tomorrow.

Flag Post

Yeah, nice job pointing those all out. However, I hope you didn’t do that just because editor positions are open.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hamuka:

Oh my god, even summing up the things to do for the editors hurts. [Brackets like this will be used for users who created the games mentioned]

Overworld Clash [speedy250]; Pixel: A Journey of Self Realization [ilovekirby12]; (<- Holy crap, that one was already locked, way to go editors); Skies Alight [myhome16]; Builders [Stone667]; The Empathy Game Returns [Pulsaris]; A game about a name [Minnakht]; The Thinking Puzzles [Metepod]; Indon (Setting) and The Chronicles of Indon (The game based on the setting) [both by MasterCheif987]; Save the Fort! [X3Lover]; Kongregate Survivor V2 [travman301]; Lost Realm [gammaflux]; New Haven [walfordking]; Heroes of Kongregate (Eldubs); and Survivor: Fantasy Edition [ilovekirby12] are up and running.

Campaign Against Humanity [efar] was locked.

Drop-Off 3 [Bluji] has ended. Benjie007 won.

Crossing LIIIes [Jaskaran2000] moved out of the sign-up phase.

P/T ratio is 101.09 now.

I have counted these, and overall there are 17 (!!!) games to edit. Whoever does put all of these into the MFGFT by himself/herself has all rights to put a checkmark besides his/her username. Also, I’ll give him/her a virtual cookie.

Keep in mind that I wasted half an hour just by searching for all these games.

P.S. Please forgive me the lack of links and that I didn’t put all games in a single line. I know those would make your work easier, but it’s 9:30 PM at the time I’m writing this, and I have school tomorrow.

Done. Thanks again for pointing all that out, it shows you are dedicated to curating this place and will help your chances of being an editor.

- Mystery

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mysterymason:

Yeah, nice job pointing those all out. However, I hope you didn’t do that just because editor positions are open.

Nah, it’s just a habit for me to try and help anyone. I did this quite a few times since, if you didn’t notice ;)

P.S. Oh, and I promised a cookie for the person who edits this, and since you did it, Mystery, you deserve it.

Hope chocolate chip’s okay.

Flag Post

Steals cookie and omnomnoms it

Flag Post
Originally posted by undeadcupcake3:

Steals cookie and omnomnoms it

slaps hand HEY! Watch it, that’s Mystery’s cookie! puts the cookie in a safe with a 25-digit code while he’s away