Master Thread page 431

12297 posts

Flag Post

Thanks for keeping the cookie safe hamuka, before undead got his dirty hands on it. For your comradeship, I reward you with a cookie!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mysterymason:

Thanks for keeping the cookie safe hamuka, before undead got his dirty hands on it. For your comradeship, I reward you with a cookie!

Dibs.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GotterakaThing:

Dibs.

Dips.

But no, I would not steal a cookie. =3

Good job hamuka. =D

Flag Post

Stop spamming this, guys.
Move it to the General Thread.

Flag Post
Originally posted by myhome16:

Stop spamming this, guys.
Move it to the General Thread.

No.

Flag Post

Runs over and steals Gotter’s cookie while he isn’t looking and omnomnoms it again

Flag Post
Originally posted by undeadcupcake3:

Runs over and steals Gotter’s cookie while he isn’t looking and omnomnoms it again

You do realize that was Hamuka’s cookie you devoured.

Flag Post

Oh. Shit. Um… Excuse me, i have some business to attend to.
Slips quietly away and murders hamuka
There, all better!

Flag Post

Oh. Shit. Um… Excuse me, i have some business to attend to.
Slips quietly away and murders hamuka
There, all better!

flips the murder weapon out of undead’s hands and throws it in General Thread If you want that weapon, go there, and stay there. Thanks.

And thanks for the cookie, Mystery. Too bad undead devoured it… well, at least he devoured that wax cookie that looked exactly like it. I still have the real one. ;) omnomnom

Flag Post

Please move to the General thread.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

Please move to the General thread.

For a moment I thought this was the general thread.

Oh do I hate it when this gets derailed.

Flag Post

May I run two games at once? I wish to keep the game about a name game ‘active’, since that’s kind of its fate – the puzzles in it are meant to sit and attempt to be solved, kind of like the Kryptos sculpture. In the meantime, I’d like to try and run the linear RP I also announced.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Minnakht:

May I run two games at once? I wish to keep the game about a name game ‘active’, since that’s kind of its fate – the puzzles in it are meant to sit and attempt to be solved, kind of like the Kryptos sculpture. In the meantime, I’d like to try and run the linear RP I also announced.

If the policy does not change in these 3 months, then you need 3 approvifications.

You now have one.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pulsaris:

If the policy does not change in these 3 months, then you need 3 approvifications.

You now have two.

FTFY. :)

Flag Post

I trust that means you guys would at least like to try playing the RP. Or either game.

Flag Post

I’ll approve.

Flag Post

I trust that means you guys would at least like to try playing the RP. Or either game.

Actually, no.

FGF Guidelines:

12. You are allowed to make one game a week

36 hours left.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pulsaris:

Actually, no.

FGF Guidelines:

12. You are allowed to make one game a week

36 hours left.

Actually, he can ask for approvals — he’s allowed to MAKE the game until 36 hours later.

Flag Post

Actually, I made an mistake.

Flag Post

Wasn’t planning on doing it this early, anyway. I’m lazy.

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/36-forum-games/topics/331493-picture-cyop-survival-fantasy-edition-game

[Picture/CYOP] Survival: Fantasy Edition

Survival at it’s best! Tame wolves, explore lands, fight beasts! Vote on actions alongside your friends as you try to thrive in a desolate land.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ilovekirby12:

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/36-forum-games/topics/331493-picture-cyop-survival-fantasy-edition-game

Survival at it’s best! Tame wolves, explore lands, fight beasts! Vote on actions alongside your friends as you try to thrive in a desolate land.

Hamuka most kindly pointed your game out on the last page, so I added it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ilovekirby12:

Hamuka most kindly pointed your game out on the last page, so I added it.

thanks! I like the small text phrase !

Flag Post

That’s OK. I can switch it to yours if you’d like.

Flag Post

That’s OK. I can switch it to yours if you’d like.

Nah, It’s fine.