Master Thread [Open Editor Positions] page 432

12897 posts

Flag Post

The last post of the “Game Ideas and Upcoming Games” was on Dec 10, 2012 8:20am. All of the “upcoming games” should be terminated and/or the thread revived.

All of the following games are inactive, though not comfirmed by the host to be locked:

Blobvolution: Survival of the Fittest By ZigZagZombie, [Game-Related] Official Board Game Online Masterthread By BCLEGENDS, Discovery: Earth By SadFire (!)

The following games are locked and should be terminated:
The Food Game By efar (!), Save the Fort! By X3Lover (!)

Congrats on minakht on being an editor! – _ – I’m bored…

Flag Post

Official Board Game Online Masterthread By BCLEGENDS

Pretty sure this won’t be locked.

Flag Post

Congrats on minakht on being an editor!

How can a permabanned person be an editor?

Flag Post

Report(s):

Originally posted by ilovekirby12:

The last post of the “Game Ideas and Upcoming Games” was on Dec 10, 2012 8:20am. All of the “upcoming games” should be terminated and/or the thread revived.

All of the following games are inactive, though not comfirmed by the host to be locked:

Blobvolution: Survival of the Fittest By ZigZagZombie, [Game-Related] Official Board Game Online Masterthread By BCLEGENDS, Discovery: Earth By SadFire (!)

The following games are locked and should be terminated:
The Food Game By efar (!), Save the Fort! By X3Lover (!)

Congrats on minakht on being an editor! – _ – I’m bored…

I haven’t got any say on the Updates and Announcements thread, since Mystery started that topic. The reason, IMO, why the thread isn’t used is because its functions have been effectively taken up by the General Thread and Choose My Next Game! thread. Since it has been substituted by two other thread mentioned in the OP, I will hereby remove it until it regains popularity and maintains itself on the first page for a considerable amount of time (unlikely, but possible).

Blobvolution and Discovery Earth have not been inactive for 2 months. The Board Games Online Masterthread HAS been inactive for 2 months, but since it is technically not a game, and I don’t see any other thread taking up its functions, it will also stay (in the similar fashion as setting threads and the threads in the General Information post).

The Food Game and Save the Fort have been removed. A huge thanks for the report!

Removed (Inactivity: 2 months hiatus):

The Chocolate Donut
Take Your Temperature: Part 2

Also removed Rate Calculator from the Update battle page.

Council topic updated from the Topic Queue:

New Topic: Should the first posts of the Master FGF thread be improved? Should some of the more trivial content be condensed down and more important areas (e.g game making, dealing with trolls, helpful information) have their own posts and sections?

Don’t hesitate to voice your opinion on the issue!

Also tweaked the Update battle and Editors posts. The inactive editors are now listed along with current editors (since they haven’t exactly lost their editorship). Inactivity is no longer mentioned in the Update Battle post.

Added:

A Simple [Game] of Chance [BCLEGENDS] ~ RP

Mafia with a difference [walfordking] ~ Mafia (Note that this will be considered an illegal game under usual circumstances, but I counted at least three regulars in the signups list. IMO, this can be considered equivalent to an approval from those regulars, and walford’s last game was certainly made more than a week earlier)

Your Tale 3 [slothman400] ~ CYOP/Vote (Whoa, that’s a long time since I saw one)

DEFEAT THE ULTIMATE FOE [thecartm] ~ RP (Irony unleashed)

Dungeon of the Unknown [SomeAlt] ~ RP

- AN

Flag Post

I feel the first posts are fine where they are, a bit of tweaking and they should run more smoothly. Also isn’t developous banned from making games?

Flag Post

Something i just want to point out: I’m pretty sure that i have 2 or 3 wins, not just one.

Flag Post

I already know that this reguler reqest will get turned down by everyone,just putting it up in case anyone wants to and what to do before i can be excepted.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sebba:

I already know that this reguler reqest will get turned down by everyone,just putting it up in case anyone wants to and what to do before i can be excepted.

Get your post count more impressive, or host a game or two.

Flag Post

what would you all think of a Risk: Earth! II? I have already asked Jaume for permission :)
It would follow mostly the same mechanics, and map, as Jaumes.

Flag Post

Asking for approvals for my second game, which will be a psychological strategy game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pulsaris:

Asking for approvals for my second game, which will be a psychological strategy game.

Somewhat approve in hope the FG will be unique from Crossing Lies.

Flag Post

I like it. Sounds good for me

Flag Post
Originally posted by thijsel:

what would you all think of a Risk: Earth! II? I have already asked Jaume for permission :)
It would follow mostly the same mechanics, and map, as Jaumes.

That would be a good idea.Not sure wether i’ll play in it,though.

Flag Post

Approval

Flag Post

Even though it’s almost entirely pointless because you already have three approvals, I approve.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Added:

This is a Roll To Dodge-type game.

en yu haff to respekt mai beleefs aboet me gayme

Flag Post

Monster Hunt [Continuous] is up.

Flag Post

Asking for approvals on a kinda closed setup mafia, Grand Role Larceny.

Flag Post

The Cave is up. (Unleash your inner demons in the first psychological strategy game by Lord Pulsaris.)

Also, one approvification for Bloogee.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bluji:

I Game this approve.
Wait a minute. I wrote that wrong.
But I still do.

Flag Post

Semi-open, eh?

Should be interesting.

Approve: Grand Role Larceny

Flag Post
Originally posted by RaceBandit:

Semi-open, eh?

Should be interesting.

Approve: Grand Role Larceny

Flag Post
Originally posted by undeadcupcake3:

Something i just want to point out: I’m pretty sure that i have 2 or 3 wins, not just one.

Could you cite the names of the games you won? Our records say that you only won Rock Paper Scissors Legends 3! by speedy250. It is entirely possible for us to make a mistake, but we need a GM to report a win for it to be added.

Originally posted by ilovekirby12:

I feel the first posts are fine where they are, a bit of tweaking and they should run more smoothly. Also isn’t developous banned from making games?

Could you link me to when that got decided?

Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

Added:

This is a Roll To Dodge-type game.

en yu haff to respekt mai beleefs aboet me gayme

Updated the description. Hope that’s what you want.

Originally posted by Behemoth542:

Monster Hunt [Continuous] is up.

The Cave is up. (Unleash your inner demons in the first psychological strategy game by Lord Pulsaris.)

Also, one approvification for Bloogee.

Both have been added. Thanks for the reports!

Added:

The Star Bridge ~ RP (I was torn between RP and CYOP, but so far, the game seems to be mostly a parsed RP, so unless the GM intervenes, that’s the category I placed it in)

- AN

Flag Post

Updated the description. Hope that’s what you want.

Oh, you actually changed it? I was actually just making a jab at developous, but okay.