Master Thread page 434

12772 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by VictorGabriM:

I approve BC’s idea.

Flag Post

Aaaalright, looks like I’m gonna go ahead and make that game tomorrow. Also, sorry about not putting the game idea in the right place, AN.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pulsaris:

Le Don, I am.

And is shadowkirby affiliated with ilovekirby in any way?

Nah ;P

Flag Post

Shattered Soul has ended; victory goes to efar.

Flag Post

I approve UC’s game so that we may keep pictu-

I make BC’s game appro-

RAGHRAGHRAGH
Also, the meaningful part of this post is that my game, Skies Alight, is no-longer in sign-ups. (It should actually be finishing within 1.5 weeks.)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vara:

Somehow, I knew he was mafia. Especially after he yelled “I AM NOT MAFIA

Flag Post
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

I can’t say anything about Picture Wars, since I’ve never actually played it myself, but seeing as everyone else considers it an amazing game, I may as well approve it’s continuation as well.
And now I’d like to make a pitch for a game idea I came up with just yesterday:

Fighting The Final Boss
RPGs are pretty fun, right? But the worst part about them is spending nine hundred hours grinding – that is to say, leveling your heroes up against normal monsters without a quest involving them – so that you can finally fight on level terms against that one boss. Well, screw that, I say; in this game, you go straight to the final boss fight, with as much power as you can hold in your tiny human form. You all start at, say, level 60, and get to allocate a fuckton of stat points and skill points into the stats and skills… and then, of course, you fight against the final boss until one side is dead. Success means the entire world is saved from a horrible, horrible fate; failure results in the final boss ruling over pretty much everything on the planet forever. But you’re RPG heroes, so you’re pretty much guaranteed to never fail in that manner, riiiight?
Oh, also, no limitations on party members. Hooray!

So, sound good?

My response:

You must get that up.
EDIT:Sorry if it was to big for you,Wikipedia pictures are always Behemoths compared to other pictures.

Flag Post

Sebba, why I’m on caps in your post?

Flag Post

don’t do this new game as picture wars is awesome even if sometimes the pictures are videos or massages

Flag Post

I wasn’t talking about you,but i’ll take that as a joke.Neither was i talking about the ones from final fantasy.I should have used the word “Giant”.

Flag Post

I have an idea for a tournament.

The running tournament

Basicly,it’s a tournament that mostly includes running games where you can’t stop,but there will be an oddball in there.I will be participating to,and it will have a qualifier.

So what do you think?

Flag Post

Okay, guiz, I have an idea: I will start recording wins from [Continuous]The Empathy Game Returns, and the person with the most wins after 100 rounds will be awarded an FGF win.

I need official answers whether an FGF win can be awarded for a continuous or not.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vara:

Done and done! Kongratulationz to efar on getting his first FGF win! Thanks for the report too :D

Originally posted by myhome16:

I approve UC’s game so that we may keep pictu-

I make BC’s game appro-

RAGHRAGHRAGH
Also, the meaningful part of this post is that my game, Skies Alight, is no-longer in sign-ups. (It should actually be finishing within 1.5 weeks.)

Also updated. Don’t approve games past 4 approves so that we don’t accidentally set of the making of a miniature 7th wonder of the Internet in this thread.

Sebba, you can try picresize.com. When it gets online again. Servers seem to have crashed. And I thought you were referencing the Bible Also, for your game idea, use the appropriate Choose My Next Game Thread, please.

As for Pulsaris, we have awarded the first Continuous FG win to the winner of Superghost (probably Moist). A win every 100 rounds might work. Thoughts on this, regulars? Maybe I should make it a Council Topic so that we resolve the issue for all Continuous Games?

- AN

Flag Post

Oh, right, the official sign-ups have ended for Grand Role Larceny (mafia), but replacement sign-ups are still open.

Flag Post

Sky Raid 3.1 – Team Effort has been created. It is in sign up stages right now.

The tournament of Sky Raid, upon the floating islands. This time, though, with teams.

Flag Post

Fighting the Final Boss by BCLEGENDS (!),
A Change of Terrain: A strategical “civilization” game by undeadcupcake3 (!),
Risk: Earth! II by thijsel (!), and
Wasteland by kilozombie (x) is up. (Other unreported games may or may not be in FGF)

That’s all, AFAIK.

Flag Post

Dead Games

A-Z
Steal The Cookie
Six Word Story
Destroy the fort!
Assassination Attempt
Duel Island
Incarnatum Mȳthologiae
Discovery: Earth (Sign-ups never turned into a game)
Blobvolution: Survival of the Fittest
A game about a name game (Not sure)
Offical Board Game Online Masterthread (More than dead)

DEFEAT THE ULTIMATE FOE!
Your Tale 3
The Food Game

Flag Post

A couple things to mention:

Number 1

The Board Games Online Masterthread HAS been inactive for 2 months, but since it is technically not a game, and I don’t see any other thread taking up its functions, it will also stay (in the similar fashion as setting threads and the threads in the General Information post).

From Adeeb’s post a couple pages back.

Number 2

A game is dead after no posts have been made in 2 (not sure) months or it’s locked. So please don’t report games as dead if they don’t fulfill one of these two criteria.

Flag Post

A game about a name game (Not sure)

People are free to solve the first two puzzles. I’ll consider posting more when someone shows interest.
Not my fault they never did.

Flag Post

@the council topic:
I think the idea of a win per 100 rounds for the empathy game is a good time slot, but I think that if one were to make continuous games have wins (The list, Empathy…) then after the end of the given 100 rounds/100 questions, etc., that the records should be reset. FE: If I get 57 wins in the 100 rounds of the empathy game, then by being inactive, I have a fair chance at winning the second 100 rounds.

@Minn:
I liked the game of a name. I almost necro’d it when I found out that it was rot 13 (before I read your post).

Flag Post

“Battle!” has started to accept sign-ups.

Flag Post

I approve.

Flag Post

@Minn:
I liked the game of a name. I almost necro’d it when I found out that it was rot 13 (before I read your post).

Go. Ahead.

Maybe you’ll be the first person to sign up, at last.

Flag Post

Can i have some help on how to use spreadsheets?It’s for my upcoming game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sebba:

Can i have some help on how to use spreadsheets?It’s for my upcoming game.

What do you need to know? PM me questions if you want.