12294 posts

Flag Post

ForumGames, check your PMs.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MasterCheif987:

I have locked the Chronicles of Indon.

Done.

Originally posted by RaceBandit:

: Hey, kids! Dima Dubkova here to report the end of another RaceBandit game.

doctorew, Behemoth542, myhome16, and hamuka have won “The Resistance” as the spies.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Behemoth542 was the VIP since he had everyone and their Clefairy fooled in time for the final mission.

Done.

Originally posted by T6salt:

Friends is no longer accepting signs.

Done.

Originally posted by CYrusmaster:

Please add “- The Town -” to the active game list under strategy, or any other suitable category.

Done.

Originally posted by Antigamefire:

I am reviving the GovSim genre for the Forum Games here, since I have yet to see one. It is a planned large-scale government game.
Anti’s Government Game.

Done.

Originally posted by Xandrya:

ForumGames, check your PMs.

Done.

- Mystery

Flag Post

oh hey I forgot to say on this thread, my game Python: Land of Chaos is in sign-ups now

Flag Post

(If that banner’s too big, let me know so I can try to resize it. You may also click on the banner to go to the game thread.)

Type: Mafia
Players: 15 + reserves
When a dragon peels roles from several inmates’ and wardens’ minds, only chaos can reign.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hamuka:

Hangman Reborn has ended after a half-year run. Jaskaran2000 took first place and an FGF win.

EDIT (to prevent double post):

“When one door closes, another opens…” – Alexander Graham Bell

Defend Your House! by gammaflux and hamuka is now open for sign-ups.

Erm?

Flag Post

The Cave has ended and Vara is the winner. The Cave is now in the post-game discussion phase.

Flag Post

Hunting Giant Sandworms is now open.

Flag Post
Originally posted by efar:

oh hey I forgot to say on this thread, my game Python: Land of Chaos is in signups now

(If that banner’s too big, let me know so I can try to resize it. You may also click on the banner to go to the game thread.)

Type: Mafia
Players: 15 + reserves
When a dragon peels roles from several inmates’ and wardens’ minds, only chaos can reign.

Hangman Reborn has ended after a half year run. Jaskaran2000 took first place and an FGF win.

EDIT (to prevent double post):

“When one door closes, another opens…” – Alexander Graham Bell

Defend Your House! by gammaflux and hamuka is now open for sign ups.

Erm?

Done, and kongratz to Jask on his second FGF win!

Originally posted by Pulsaris:

The Cave has ended and Vara is the winner. The Cave is now in the post-game discussion phase.

Kongratulations, Vara! This is, incidentally, her 5th win and possibly the 10th victory handed out in the psychological strategy genre (I think I skipped the CL series in that count).

Also, this is Pulsaris’ first non continuous game that ended successfully, so kongratz to you too!

Originally posted by undeadcupcake3:

Hunting Giant Sandworms is now open.

Added. Nice name, BTW. That’s one of my favorite pastimes during the summer holidays.

Nothing like roasted giant sandworms.

Removed:

New Haven ~ RP
Discovery: Earth ~ RP

Added:

Realms ~ RP
Hellfire Tournament PvP ~ Strategy (one of the best thread numbers ever)
Co-op Speedrunning Showdown! ~ Competition
Average Gaming Tournament ~ Competition

Officially RP reason as of this moment \o/ (A lot of the RPs are really RPGs, but since the definitions are ambiguous, it is safe to use the common letters of both genres, eh?)

- elephANt (nope, not the one you are thinking about)

EDIT: For those who were (un?)lucky enough to see the little glitchy post, it was because of the presence of a massive amount of hyphens in RB’s and UCC’s link. Oversight on my part. I usually edit those out as well.

Flag Post

Also, this is Pulsaris’ first non continuous game that ended successfully, so kongratz to you too!

Is it? By the way, Vara is a girl?

Flag Post

Vara is female yes.

Flag Post

I will apply for the great tittle of FGF REG

Vara is female yes.

One learns new things each day

Flag Post
Originally posted by Behemoth542:

Vara is female yes.

One learns new things each day

I vote in your favor Behemoth.

Flag Post

Also, may I ask why only myhome16 got the win?. At least both me and him would have to get the point, as we where the only spies in “The Resistance” who where active, while hamuka and doctorew more than nothing away from the game.

Flag Post

Incidentally, Behemoth was on both of the missions that passed. Suffice it to say that he slipped under the scumdar the whole damn time.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Behemoth542:

I am FelineForumer, and I approve this FGF Regularship Application. =3

Flag Post

@Behemoth:

I accept. You are approved.

@elephANt:

The only reason I post here with ACTUAL stuff in each post is for spam purposes. Like now, I did something (approving Behe to Regs), and now I will spam you. BLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

The capitalized AN tells me that was Adeeb instead of Donphan Bluji.

Flag Post

EDIT: nvm sorrry

Flag Post

EDIT: pls delete this post

Flag Post
Originally posted by igotnousername:

You can delete it yourself

Flag Post

The capitalized AN tells me that was Adeeb instead of Donphan Bluji.

But why, then, would he put:

nope, not the one you are thinking about

Flag Post
Originally posted by igotnousername:

When editing one of your posts, there’s an option to delete it. It’ll ask if you if you really want to delete the post, and if it’s done to the first post of a thread, that thread will be locked.

Obviously, this can’t be done to blanked posts (The ones saying they were removed by a mod/admin).

EDIT – “Pick Their Poison 2 – Prison Madness” has begun. I am still accepting reserves.

EDIT 2 – “Pick Their Poison 2 – Prison Madness” has been sent back to the pregame phase, because it turns out I made the role list too tight.

Flag Post

Hellion Precinct Mafia is over, the winners are WalFordKing and T6salt.

Flag Post

The sign-ups of Defend your House are now closed.

Flag Post

I made a CYOA called The Storm, I wouldnt have posted here but it wasnt getting much activity… :/