Master Thread page 444

12772 posts

Flag Post

Wait a minute, you can apply to be editors? I never…in all the years I’ve been here, I always assumed you just got asked to or something ._.

Flag Post

We’re not mods!

Flag Post

iWannabe

Flag Post

I wouldn’t object if I was approached for such a thing.

Flag Post

I would like to announce that Spellbladery is now in signup stage.

Flag Post

If it takes a vote system or anything, then I would vote for Zzzip as an editor.

Vote Zzzip50 2013

Flag Post
Originally posted by undeadcupcake3:

If it takes a vote system or anything, then I would vote for Zzzip as an editor.

Vote Zzzip50 2013

#Zzzip50ForEditor2013

Flag Post

The editors vote for the new editors, not the regulars. If the regulars would be the ones deciding the new editors, it would be likely the thread would be in chaos and even worse, a second Kranix incident would happen.

In a much nicer business, I’m requesting a second game slot for a fun uPick Mafia.

Flag Post

In a much nicer business, I’m requesting a second game slot for a fun uPick Mafia.

’Prove!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bluji:

The editors vote for the new editors, not the regulars. If the regulars would be the ones deciding the new editors, it would be likely the thread would be in chaos and even worse, a second Kranix incident would happen.

I approve for sure.

Flag Post

Bluji, Why do you still ask for things that you will obviously get?
Approve. Presign?

Flag Post

Presign, Approve.

What happened with Kranix btw? I knew he was underage, other than that I just knew he ran some FGs. My head is hazy, he was a regular from ages ago.

Flag Post

i think he was a penguin

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zzzip50:

i think he was a penguin

Penguin avvy, sure >.>

Flag Post

Kranix changed the ForumGames account password and the thread was weeks without updates because no one could access the account.

Flag Post

Kranix changed the ForumGames account password and the thread was weeks without updates because no one could access the account.

oyeah!

lol how long ago was that, feels like a week ago.

Flag Post

Game: Legacy of Thieves
Genre: Mafia
Players: Unlimited
Description: The gentleman’s crime laboratory has been taken over. Help him conquer the conquerors and retrieve his precious base in this wild uPick!

Flag Post

Plz no cult rolez? Also, stop asking for things that you can get by barely lifting a finger.

ALSO, THAT WAS KRANIX?

I forgot who it was that did that.

Flag Post

I was one of Kranix’s friends when he did that. I hung out on #kongpulse with him, Sellyme, Jaume and a few other people (this was nearly 2 years ago). After he did that password thing I never really liked him.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mysterymason:

I was one of Kranix’s friends when he did that. I hung out on #kongpulse with him, Sellyme, Jaume and a few other people (this was nearly 2 years ago). After he did that password thing I never really liked him.

I just found something :/
Originally posted by TheAznSensation:

King_Matt
CowFriend
FogFun
JaumeBG
Marh
Morrrr
Sabin7
sellyme
SoundFXMan
TheAznSensation
WiiPlayer113
Kashuushian1542 the Amazing
Walfordking
Drovoxx

One of these people changed the password, and it was not me. Whoever thinks they’re funny should grow up and be more mature.

That means that this has happened more than once. He wasn’t part of the editor list when it happened first.

Flag Post

Can I have any response to my little application?

Originally posted by Zzzip50:

Can i sign up again

I think the last time i applied is when i had about 400 posts, and i assumed that its alot.

Im active, willing to put the effort down, and I have knowledge of html.

And also according to an old standard i am sexy, so i should get in.

Also three people support me.

Flag Post

I am waiting to see the application that they propose to sign up.
I will fill it out diligently.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mysterymason:

I knew Kranix was underage but I never knew he did shit like that…

Well, since everyone’s applying, I’ll just put forward my name; Active, will put effort in, knowledge of HTML. Been a regular for a long time though I’ve taken breaks. I have good grammar, and although I don’t know about editors, I’m willing to become one.

Flag Post

I got something in signups.
Game: Lost Eutopia
Genera: Role Playing
Players: Infinite
Signups: Open
Description: Everybody wants to play it.

Flag Post

Tally 1 win for BloodyRain1(?# of 0’s)1 In Gridwarrs.