Master Thread page 477

12798 posts

Flag Post

123aaa789?

Flag Post
Originally posted by drunkasawhale:
Originally posted by Pigjr1:

How did you end up in a room with 4 moderators?

Let’s refer to him as whaletank.
Or helldrunk.

Your Pants. I believe the mods were 1337al, Gevcok, MyNameIsNothing and one more guy, the one that I accused of being 1337al’s alt. He has a bunch of numbers in his name, one of which is 2.

This is not the place to discuss the details of your ban, or anything related to it. You can either contact the one who wants to know via shouts or PMs, or do this in the General Thread

Flag Post

Removed Island Survival for being locked(why was it even added in the first place?)
Added descriptions.
Added submitted games.

Please refrain from making off-topic posts, it really does hinder the updating process.

~NotWoon

Flag Post

Pundering Wars has ended. myhome16 receives a half win (I don’t think he deserves a full win, because the entire game was basically filled with inactivity)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kadleon:

Pundering Wars has ended. myhome16 receives a half win (I don’t think he deserves a full win, because the entire game was basically filled with inactivity)

I support this.

Flag Post
Originally posted by myhome16:
Originally posted by Kadleon:

I support this.

Let’s give him .00000000000001 win. Seems fair.

Flag Post

Oh, PLEASE. There are already people who don’t like the idea of half-wins, so let’s not complicate the whole fraction thing even further!

Flag Post
Originally posted by RaceBandit:

Oh, PLEASE. There are already people who don’t like the idea of half-wins, so let’s not complicate the whole fraction thing even further!

Really? I haven’t seen anyone aside for myself openly state that half wins should not be a thing.

Flag Post

Half wins should not be a thing.

Flag Post
Originally posted by drunkasawhale:

Half wins should not be a thing.

This. That’s why they’re not done in ChatGames. They’re a massive pain in the ass (in the bad way).

Flag Post

Misconception, a mafia, is now in it’s sign up phase.

Flag Post

Assassin on the Speedway has ended after… um… 6 days. eheheh

RaceBandit, Woon1957, Behemoth542 and sarothat410 can be assigned wins now.

Flag Post

Pokèmon RPG is now open.

Flag Post
Originally posted by EEESMAN2424:

Pokèmon RPG is now open.

I made a Pokemon RPG a couple years back. It failed. Hopefully yours does better.

Flag Post

AnTheI request approval for a second game. I’ve been working on this idea for about a few weeks, and I’ve been working hard on it for the last 2 hours.

Title: Burger joint or American Dream

Basically, I would take 4-6 players (probably 4) and they would all start by opening a burger joint. At the start of each month (2-3 days), they would have a set budget that they would use to buy stuff (Burger ingredients, employees, advertisements, maybe even new locations). The game would be based on reputation. Your reputation would be literally just be a number that changes according to your prices, your advertisements, and your burgers’ quality. It’s all very mathematical. I’m writing algorithms which determine how much each thing affects your reputation. I will not be revealing them to the players. They will include a little bit of RNG so it’s very difficult for the players to figure out how exactly it works.
So players would have 2-3 days to choose what to do with their budget, set their prices, choose how many hours they’re open, ect. Then one simulated month would go by, and the player’s new budget would look like this:
(Burgers sold) * (Price of burger) – (costs)
Pretty simple. The amount of business each person gets will be completely based off reputation (and RNG of course).
As the game goes on, I will reveal a few things to the players. Maybe something like “Newspaper ads seem to be extremely helpful”. Just an example. Players will also start to figure out strategy through experience. The only current win condition is to be the last burger joint in business, but I’m guessing I’ll be making a new one as it may be easy enough to stay in business.

Anyway, this is just a vague description, but I thought I should put it out there for approval before I start working on all of the details. I expect this to be a pretty detailed game, but not an overwhelming one.
Lastly, if anyone approving this wants to reserve a spot in the game, feel free.
-Tom

Flag Post

Approserve
[Reserve/Approve]

Flag Post

Requesting approvals for Destropia
You know what it is ._.
You know, that RPG that takes place in a post-apocalyptic world that failed twice? That one.

Flag Post

Approved. =3

Hope it works this time.

Flag Post

Approved.

Make sure to note that it’s a serious roleplay, or you’ll get similiar half-joking signups.

Flag Post

Approved @Jamuak

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pigjr1:

Approved @Jamuak

Damnnnn youuu Pigjr!

Flag Post

Sorry bloody, I’d approve you myself if I could :)

Flag Post

Half-wins will not be added, but I suppose it’s fine for you to keep track of this next time.
Added everything else.
Kongratulations to sarothat410 for his first win.

~NotWoon

Flag Post

Bluji’s Christmas Calendar 2013 has ended with Precarious, Woon1957 and funiax receiving wins.

Flag Post

Fine BLOODY. Approved @BLOODY‘s MOM
Now I don’t owe you that half-dollar anymore.