Master Thread page 497

12947 posts

Flag Post

Not sure what to make of it… a short description would probably be nice.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RaceBandit:

Not sure what to make of it… a short description would probably be nice.

Each round there’s a Quest of 10 badges and the last person to complete the Quest is eliminated.

Everyone will be on alts, of course.

[Edit: Also, only 10 openings, so pre-sign. :P]

Flag Post

Approve

Flag Post

There would have to be a way to prevent people from using their main’s cookies to insta-grab badges.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RaceBandit:

There would have to be a way to prevent people from using their main’s cookies to insta-grab badges.

Honour system.

Flag Post

Approve and presign.

Flag Post

Approve and also presign.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ForumGames:

CURRENT GAMES: CYOP

Fallen King by kilozombie (!)
Based on the indie game called Cave Story.

A Real Life Simulator by thenewampkit (!)
This CYOP is exactly as advertised.

Last Couplet of Seconds by ProfEvolution (!)
Placeholder.

[ Back To Top ] [ Post Link ]

LCoS: Literally the “bomb” of forum games.

Flag Post

Quest Elimination is now in sign-ups
Description: Players race against each other to be ensure they’re not the last to complete the Quest and be eliminated!

Flag Post

LCoS: Literally the “bomb” of forum games.

Quest Elimination is now in sign-ups
Description: Players race against each other to be ensure they’re not the last to complete the Quest and be eliminated!

Done.

~myhomie17

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by AriJ2:

MY GAME SUPER FIGHTERS SHOULD BE MORE POPULAR IT’S AWESOME.

Wrong thread forum mate

This is for bored people playing games within the forums. Not kong games.

Flag Post

Approve adv0’s quest elimination. What, too late?

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Mirrors
Genre: Mafia
Players: 14 + reserves
Description: Jaxley Bennett finds himself stuck in the mysterious House of Eternity. He decides to take the assassin attitude — nothing is true, everything is permitted. Will that get him out?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bluji:

Mirrors
Genre: Mafia
Players: 14 + reserves
Description: Jaxley Bennett finds himself stuck in the mysterious House of Eternity. He decides to take the assassin attitude — nothing is true, everything is permitted. Will that get him out?

Added.

-Behemoth542

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

Is there any special reason that King of the Hill is considered ‘Classic’ but no other game is? It seems kind of silly to have just one game with that status. If it’s because it was made ‘before’ the forum was (i.e. 2010) then there’s a couple of others that would qualify:

So, I think it’s reasonable to give them all ‘Classic’ status or eliminate it completely.

Flag Post

I would agree to the making of more classical games, though I would argue that ‘before 2010’ is not an accurate description of one.
I would, however, ask to see where these classical games are held. They do not appear to be on the FGFMT or on the information thread. The definition is in the FGFIT, but no classical games list.

Flag Post

Kong of the Hill is classic and it’s the only game. I don’t know what the definition is, and just went with my best guess (2010).

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

Kong of the Hill is classic and it’s the only game. I don’t know what the definition is, and just went with my best guess (2010).

. Define ‘Classic’.
Should the stat of ‘Classic’ for a game be changed to include/exclude game genres? Should we change the current definition or remove the stat altogether?
Status: Resolved. The status has been kept for historical significance only.

‘Classic’ is defined. Where it is listed is not. In fact, if you Ctrl F the front page, 1 result comes up for ‘classic’. Corrupt-A-Wish.

Flag Post

The C beside King of the Hill is the ‘Classic’ symbol. Corrupt-a-Wish showed up because of the description.

Flag Post

I was supposed to request to be a regular or something? Am I in the right place?

Flag Post
Originally posted by funiax:

I was supposed to request to be a regular or something? Am I in the right place?

Approve

Flag Post

Approval.

Flag Post

approve

approval.

Done.

~16