Ather City (Main Game) page 2 (locked)

3623 posts

Flag Post

Yellow Jacket
Tired of waiting, I burst into the bar where the Underworld members frequented, my pistols drawn. “Where. Is. The. Silencer.”

Flag Post

Old Mac
Quickly putting on my rag, I look at the figure that just burst in. I don’t like to be interrupted, especially not by complete strangers, although I have read my file twice over. I get up and stroll over to him while the bar falls silent. Gerry the barman falls into the back room. I eye the man curiously, then decide to act casual, yet serious. “Hey Stranger, I haven’t seen you in here before. Who’s this Silencer you wanted?” Good thing I had my rag, otherwise he’d have seen right through my fake smile.

Flag Post

Yellow Jacket
“I’m surprised you don’t know him. He’s one of the most dangerous men in this city. I guarantee he’s more dangerous than you. He killed one of my men about two hours ago.” I point out the Hive symbol on my jacket.

Flag Post

Old Mac
I take the rag off my face and give a malicious smile at him.
“Listen, I’d say I do know this guy. And Ironically he’s been pretty “silent” himself lately. Infact, I doubt anyone here knows where he’s been. However, rather than coming into this bar with a gun held out pointing fingers. I saw a lost little girl wandering the streets crying for her Daddy, so why don’t you go out and play your policeman somewhere else."

Flag Post

The Silencer
I take notice of the argument in the bar and pull out a compound bow. I write a short message and attach it to an arrow. I pull back and let the arrow fly through the window of the bar. It buries itself in a mans eye and the note unfolds. It reads, “I’m watching.” I smile to myself and walk away.

Flag Post

Yellow Jacket
I rip the arrow out of the man’s face. “Dammit, he’s good. And I know you killed that little girl’s father.” I take the note and exit the bar.

Flag Post

Pvt Max
what was that sound sir! it sound like a the back door

Flag Post

Old Mac
Gotta remember that one, I think to myself. He’s good. Anyways, I guess onto the mission. I leave and I hear the bar bursting into life again as I leave. Good show though, had a little fun. I cross a couple of streets. I see the man by the description come out of his place and walk. I creep behind him. No point putting my rag on, if I’m caught I’m caught..

Flag Post

Yellow Jacket
I fly back to the alley where I found the Hive agent’s corpse. “Nice of you to show up, Max.”

Flag Post

Pvt Max
somebody escaped..

Flag Post

Yellow Jacket
“Who?”

Flag Post

Reaper
My messenger warns me of a small group of people that were killing people and are hold up in a building in our territory.I become enraged by this me and five men were going to dispose of their petty lives the best way we knew how.

We are right outside their door and I decide it is time to strike,I kick the door down and quickly grab the first person I see and rip his throat out with my teeth.I decapitate the next man and I see two people jump out a window to their death.They all surrender,A foolish move because my men butcher all but three with our trade mark machetes.I drag two back to our hide out legs cut off and screaming.We didn’t care which faction they were and the only reason we did it was because it was our territory

Flag Post

Old Mac
I’m inside the building, I’m about to put my knife to the guys throat but I hear movement and a door closing. I quickly shroud back into the shadows. “Glad to see you could make it” says the man. He has a deep voice. The newcomer says, “No problem Dean.” He has a voice that gives me chills, he looks around the room. I duck behind a table. “You weren’t followed were you, Dean?” There is a pause. Then Dean says “Of course not, although I do think the Underworld are coming onto me.” The other man sighs. “The Underworld must not know about this.” I stop thinking of plans on how to kill them both, this could be important. “If they find out, we won’t be able to pull this off. We all need to stay hush-hush” “Yes sir.” says Dean. “Think about it, Dean, who is one of the key members of The Underworld? Who we know everything about?”
There is a pause. “Mike.” Dean mutters. The man that once gave me chills is now adding snarl to his voice. "Yes, Mike. And if Mike dies, then “Anonymous” will show himself, and once he does, we kill him." I was now clenching my fists and sweating. Not Mike. No, I must warn him, but how? “I was in the bar earlier, but then that damned Dziedzic walked in, and I decided to leave.” This really makes me shiver, how does he know who I am? Could he be a traitor? “Worst part is that as I left Mike came in holding a file, he had a case.” Sweating, panting. The man continued “Mike normally gives me my cases less than a few hours before the job needs doing…” My eyes widen, silence. And then: “Considering that Silencer doesn’t interfere with the Underworld, and since the damned crying of that little girl is all else I’ve heard… I think we aren’t the only people in this room.”

Flag Post

Pvt Max
no idea. but he doesnt was doing any sound it was the backdoor

Flag Post

Yellow Jacket
“Then find him and deal with it. I’m kind of busy with this at the moment.” I gesture to the corpse.

Flag Post

Pvt Max
SIR YES SIR! i do some hand signals and a black bird helicopter lands and i get on it

Flag Post

Old Mac
I get up and sprint. I don’t know where to, everything is too blurry, I’m out of the door but I hear footsteps that aren’t my own. I’m running across the street. I hear a gunshot but luckily it misses me. I turn around and see a figure, before I can adapt I am hit in the leg by a weapon, a bat. I fall to the ground and look up, finally realising who it is. I pull out the pocketknife and desperately try to slice him but he steps back. Dean comes over with a pistol in his hand. “Sorry Dziedzic, but you lose.” he says. he aims the pistol at my chest area. I close my eyes and hear a loud bang, but I’m not dead. I open my eyes and see Dean is laid down in a pool of blood. Come to think of it the bang was quite a far distance. I quickly stumble and grab hold of the pistol next to the dead body, I yell “DERRICK! WHERE ARE YOU?!” but he was gone, escaped. I screamed in anger. “Ugh. I’ve got to tell Mike!” I said, without realising. “Tell Mike what? that he’s saved your ass more times than you’ve been hit in the leg by a damned bat?” Mike’s familiar laugh. “Mike, they have a plot to kill you.” “I noticed.” “Well?” "Well what? Derrick escaped, so what.. that deadbeat bastard barely has “friends”, so trust me we’re safe. Now come on back to the bar, and rest that leg of yours."

Flag Post

The Silencer
Feeling satisfied with today’s work, I walk to ward the center of the city, the site of the explosion that decimated the city. I laugh when I reach the edge of the crater, as some of the buildings are only partially destroyed, showing the exact magnitude of the explosion. Beyond that there is little more than broken buildings, twisted metal, and the occasional pile of nuclear fallout. I notice a faint sound of a human voice and walk towards it. It turns out to be a group of refugees whose homes were destroyed in the blast. I decide to ignore them and continue through the shadows, knowing they will last little more than a day.

Flag Post

Pvt Max
Yellow Jacket right now we are flying over the crater of the center of the city. wait what the hell is tha? RPG! radio Cuts

Flag Post

The Silencer
I continue walking, completely calm. I hear it a split second before and pluck the knife from the air behind me as it flies toward my neck. I throw the blade without looking and it buries itself in between my assailant’s eyes. I wonder to myself, why are these maggots trying to kill me? Have they learned nothing under my reign?

Flag Post

Reaper
Tonight was a good night hunting first i am standing outside a alley when I hear shouts coming from a group of hounds next victim but I got there first.He wasn’t even looking and he ran right into me,I picked him up by his head and smashed it into a wall until there was nothing left to hold onto.Next I spot a group of four walking down the road,I flick my scythe at one of them and it hits his chest and he howls like a wolf,Next I sprint at the next one and grab him by the throat and punch him once and his nose is broken and he is about to die and the second one his skull is smashed,The last two run into a house and I then draw two machetes and walk in after them.i emerge with two bloody Machetes.A severed head and a legless survivors as I pick up my scythe and walk back to base.

As I am almost there there is a group of two speeders hanging in our territory and I smile as they shoot at my chest and not a ounce of damage is done,I stab one with a machete and take the other one on top of the roof where I hang him over the roof by a foot and start to slowly saw off his leg.

Flag Post

Michael
I see Reaper tutoring a man.
Another rivals, BOSS?

Flag Post

Reaver
My victim has run out of energy, so I kill him by snapping his neck. I get on my motorbike and rev it up. I speed around the city no-one looks ripe enough for the harvest, so I simply splatter under my wheels or stab them on my spikes.

Flag Post

Such busy little bees, I heft my reward (about $250 and a bag with six steel plates in it) over my shoulder and make my way home. It has nothing to do with me so I’ll leave them to it for now.

Maybe it’s time to move on….

Flag Post

Yellow Jacket
I return to the Hive’s base and go down to one of the weapons labs. I gather a few piles of weapons stolen from the other factions and go to work for a few hours.