Mix your username with the above persons' page 2 (locked)

1162 posts

Flag Post

DCaeprhkebuosy5686466DCaeprhkebuosy5686466DCaeprhkebuosy5686466DCaeprhkebuosy5686466DCaeprhkebuosy5686466DCaeprhkebuosy5686466DCaeprhkebuosy5686466DCaeprhkebuosy5686466DCaeprhkebuosy5686466DCaeprhkebuosy5686466.
I wish for a dollar and forty two cents.

DarkFXMan5846

Flag Post

Soundtank

Flag Post

HellStickManTank

Flag Post

WiiStickPlayer

Flag Post

Weebl415

Flag Post

gooblerBG.

Flag Post

HellJaumeTankBG.

Flag Post

hilozank

Flag Post

Wiilozombieplayer

Flag Post

Wiihell

Flag Post

Hellnor.

Flag Post

kozarnor

Flag Post

kiloboss

Flag Post

Pokaboss.

Flag Post

PokadeebNorfees

lol.

Flag Post

kadeeb-zafeembies

Flag Post

How come when I make “Make an anagram of the above persons username”, I get flamed by absolutely everyone, but when this guy makes this game, everybody plays it. Technically, this is an illegal game, so I’m going to have to ask the mods to close it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MaceFx:

How come when I make “Make an anagram of the above persons username”, I get flamed by absolutely everyone, but when this guy makes this game, everybody plays it. Technically, this is an illegal game, so I’m going to have to ask the mods to close it.

furk you.

Don’t be mister ass-smart-thing with 3 posts. Please.

Flag Post

Blujombie

Flag Post
Originally posted by kilozombie:

furk you.

I’m not being a smart-ass, it’s just I find it extremely unfair that my game gets hated on and closed, when this game carries on, when we are both breaking the same rule.

Flag Post

furk you.

I’m not being a smart-ass, it’s just I find it extremely unfair that my game gets hated on and closed, when this game carries on, when we are both breaking the same rule.

Stop bitching about it. I don’t know why yours got hated on and this didn’t but ranting here isn’t going to do anything.

Flag Post

SamsterZombie.

Flag Post

furk you.

Stop bitching about it. I don’t know why yours got hated on and this didn’t but ranting here isn’t going to do anything.

Everyone on my thread was “OH THIS IS AN ILLEGAL GAME, CLOSE IT, MODS!”, but they don’t seem to be doing it on this game.

Flag Post

BluFx

Flag Post

Adeeji