[Game-Related] The "Choose My Next Game!" Thread page 117

3702 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Woon1957:

YTVIVITCA 4. NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW

This and pre-sign please.

Flag Post

I might be making this soon: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/36/topics/179753?page=101#posts-5976152

But should I have the game’s plot fully planned out before making it? If I don’t, I’m afraid that people will have nothing to do, and the game will die.

Flag Post

I don’t think that you should plan out the whole thing, but I do think you should at least get a good idea of what you want to have happen in the beginning, and work from there.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MasterCheif987:

I don’t think that you should plan out the whole thing, but I do think you should at least get a good idea of what you want to have happen in the beginning, and work from there.

Flag Post

What about a new Kongregate/video game characters/enimies version of Dungeons and Dragons? It would take me weeks, but i’ll give it a shot of this new title: “Attack of the Zprites: The Forum Game RPG”. Anyone agrees?

Flag Post

So, I’ve been thinking about another game. A group of people are trapped in a…thing. First person to get out wins, but I can’t name it Labyrinth, even though it sounds cooler than Maze. It’ll probably be in November though.

Flag Post

So, I’ve been thinking about another game. A group of people are trapped in a…thing. First person to get out wins, but I can’t name it Labyrinth, even though it sounds cooler than Maze. It’ll probably be in November though.

You could name it Entangled or something..

Flag Post

Or lymphoma. Make us cancer cells running through avoiding lymph nodes until we group together and then if we cause ultimate cardiopulmonary destriction, or at least brain damage, we win?

Flag Post

Or hey, you could name it Herosp-

Oh.

Flag Post

I am currently preparing a closed setup, role madness mafia with the slight influence of Halloween and with a planned limit of fifteen players. I have the majority of the roles with a finished rough draft, and you can expect mostly complex and relatively balanced roles. I’ll be starting this about a week before Halloween, so that will give me plenty of time to balance the roles out.

Anyways, this is more of an advertisement than anything. Because of the fact that this is a closed setup, I can’t reveal much more than this, although any questions or suggestions are welcome.

Flag Post

PRESIGNPRESIGNPRESIGN

Flag Post

PRESIGNPRESIGNPRESIGN

you guys get way to excited :p

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by devourer359:

Yes. Presign.

(Oh! Oh! As it is a Halloween-themed role madness, you MUST include this in the game.)

Flag Post

I have you know, LoM is most probably gonna be closed, so here’s the thing.
1. A Star Wars RP.
2. An RP reboot, of Deep Sleep
3. Don’t lock LoM.

Flag Post

PRESIGNPRESIGNPRESIGN

Flag Post

Would anyone be interested in another psychological game? (Probably after Questionarial ends)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

Would anyone be interested in another psychological game? (Probably after Questionarial ends)

Sounds cool. Do it.

Flag Post

Well I could do it now but no one is gonna give me approvals(:C), so you will have to wait until …about 14 more days

Flag Post

Well I could do it now but no one is gonna give me approvals(:C), so you will have to wait until …about 14 more days

I will give approval.

Flag Post
Originally posted by scorpion1m:
Originally posted by Pulsaris:

the best game, you combine robot wars with robot arena 2 together and you start with how you design the robot, robot arena 2 ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0ruvUUV2qo&feature=related ) has the best and easy to use design place for robots but i would have the peremade weapons and body’s off robot wars and have the same 15 computer teams with there robots including 3 more robots off robot wars and battle bots also this makes it easier to play offline against computer in the arenas from both games but there would be 3 classes like in robot arena 2 no money as that wrecks the game and championships like the uk championships (once every year) the euro championships and world championships ( once every 4 years) also you can have annihilator http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6w4W5po0TA , tag team, 4 way ( 4 go in 1 comes out alive) and many more idea’s to add to this

Okay. You should really try to put the bot battles into words. Maybe it will look like this:

Bot A is now at x:315 y:409
Bot B is now at x:512 y:23
Bot A is now at x:316 y:409
Bot B is now at x:512 y:24
Bot B fires its weapon Gauss Cannon.

Well, it’s rubbish. In FGF, all battles will boil down like this:

Bot A has a battle rating of 458. Bot B has a battle rating of 492. Bot B wins.

But then it doesn’t sound very fun, right?

Originally posted by t6salt:

Awesome it is. An awesomely awful piece of crap.

you can’t just say that with no explanation

Well she did.

And that game sounds exactly like the game I tried on my original account.

Reminder to self: Woon is an old crone a girl.

you don’t put it in-till words you just watch and enjoy it let the fun get you into the battle (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akO5P_cU1eY)

Originally posted by wiiwonder:

I could Co-host but I’s want to take part.

who you talkin’ to?

All of it applies too funiax and only the last bit applies too you.

… I don’t what’s more confusing, your grammar or that sentence.

I have problems that effect my grammar.

you said too instead of to.

I actually couldn’t give a damn.

the best game, you combine robot wars with robot arena 2 together and you start with how you design the robot, robot arena 2 ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0ruvUUV2qo&feature=related ) has the best and easy to use design place for robots but i would have the peremade weapons and body’s off robot wars and have the same 15 computer teams with there robots including 3 more robots off robot wars and battle bots also this makes it easier to play offline against computer in the arenas from both games but there would be 3 classes like in robot arena 2 no money as that wrecks the game and championships like the uk championships (once every year) the euro championships and world championships ( once every 4 years) also you can have annihilator http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6w4W5po0TA , tag team, 4 way ( 4 go in 1 comes out alive) and many more idea’s to add to this

This post is simply trolling at its finest. Sir, I take my hat off to you. You have my due respect for being the finest troll in FGF.

i am not trolling i’m just giving out a awesome idea

why are we trying to hide from the fact this is a good game idea

I could Co-host but I’s want to take part.

who you talkin’ to?

All of it applies too funiax and only the last bit applies too you.

… I don’t what’s more confusing, your grammar or that sentence.

Originally posted by hamuka:
Originally posted by funiax:

I’m thinking about making a game called Dungeon Duos (Yes, I’m completely ripping Mario Party 4 off). Just like this mini game you’ll have to coordinate and rely on your partner to get you through. Two teams will be running through the same challenges at the same time and whoever gets through first gets a point.

The Gates will be a series of “Do x in y”. It won’t always be a get this score to proceed. Once you complete your objective, your partner will get his. Repeat until each partner has done 2.

There will only be one spinner consisting of a puzzle and another game for each player, so 2 puzzles and 2 games.

The pipes will be a larger, joint puzzle that everyone will get.

The balloon I’m thinking would be some large combined score for a game. Possibly a lifetime score between the two of you (Like 10 games of pel where you score 1 million gets you to the goal of 10 million).

I’d probably need a European co-host to give out the next steps for each game while I’m asleep.

Does it sound fun enough to get 8 active players? Feedback appreciated

This idea is awesome. Please do it right now. :)

However, this idea above is the worst piece of crap I’ve ever seen. scorpion, stop trolling FGF with your stupid Robot Wars and GTFO. I’m seriously thinking that you’re paid by the creators of Robot Wars to advertise it on Kong.

Flag Post

Fuck off, scorpion. Nobody likes your shitty robot wars.

Flag Post

Fuck off, scorpion. Nobody likes your shitty robot wars.

yes they do, if nobody liked it why was it world wide in so many countries

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/2-off-topic/topics/304345-will-they-ever-bring-back-robot-wars

Flag Post

scorpion. Nobody here cares about your robot wars.

Fixed that for Jask.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bluji:

scorpion. Nobody here cares about your robot wars.

Fixed that for Jask.

Thank you bluji.