[Game-Related] The "Choose My Next Game!" Thread page 119

3777 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Taiboss:

I have you know, LoM is closed, so here’s the thing.
1. A Star Wars RP.
2. An RP reboot, of Deep Sleep
3. Alt Mafia Reboot

4. A RP with superpowers oder SciFi. Once again.

So respond to this, or I will be angry.

Flag Post

1. A Star Wars RP.
3. Alt Mafia Reboot

Alt mafia reboot.

Flag Post

1. A Star Wars RP.
3. Alt Mafia Reboot

5. and robot wars idea

OK, calm down, calm down

Originally posted by RandomTurtle:

I am going to launch my game now the link will be as followed:

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/36-forum-games/topics/307274-creation-and-sign-ups-faction-wars-curious-more-inside

uhm!? i don’t know

Flag Post

I had a couple of game ideas recently, and I want to see which one is better.
1. Creationism Create an entire game universe from scratch. Create a solar system, complete with various life forms.(which you play as after they are designed)
2. House of Mirrors A mafia where there are the normal roles, except for “Reflections,” people who can change roles every second night.

Flag Post
Originally posted by T6salt:

Alt mafia reboot.

This.

Flag Post
Originally posted by NimbusCloud26:

I had a couple of game ideas recently, and I want to see which one is better.
1. Creationism Create an entire game universe from scratch. Create a solar system, complete with various life forms.(which you play as after they are designed)
2. House of Mirrors A mafia where there are the normal roles, except for “Reflections,” people who can change roles every second night.

Creationism SOUNDS AWESOME! A unique gamining experiance diffrent from the boring subversions of the mafia! It sounds awesome! do it :D

Flag Post

My minds making up this idea, still kinda thinking and possibly developing it. Its a half fantasy rp. I’ll Let one word about it. CAKE.
what do you think about this map?
!!
Click for full Size, more detail!
And if you don’t know what fat princess is, well it directs to the wiki :p
Well i’ll give you a few more details…

First of all, the game fat princess is all about rescuing the princess from the other castle, WHILE keeping the OTHER castle’s princess under lock and key. If both princesses are kept, You win the game. I’ll put this to brief. Hat machines dispose hats that change your class like worker or archer, upgrading them, catapult,gates blah ,resources….

I’m thinking about either a more defend the house kind of game, or the bigger project of actually rescuing, and roaming the map and winning the game. Tell me what you think, comments, suggestions, etc. (sorry, this was rushed!)

Flag Post

I nearly mistaken it for the map of Ludus Lake.

By the way, I am going to make a heavily flavoured mafia. I have not chosen which flavor to use yet.

1. Wuthering Heights (This piece of crap is extremely boring, and if there is one way to make it slightly more enjoyable, it must be mafia.)

2. Elements, as in Elements the Game. (Maybe elements in it or demigods, but let’s come to that later.)

3. Elements, on Mendeleev’s dining table of periodicity.

4. Steampunk. (Although I have absolutely no idea on how it would work out.)

5. Other.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pulsaris:

I nearly mistaken it for the map of Ludus Lake.

Not sure if there is an actual place called Ludus Lake or Maplestory.

Flag Post

This.

Elements, as in Elements the Game

This.

Flag Post

If you want to run an Elements-based mafia, Pulsaris, you might want to take a look at this:

http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?board=83.0

Flag Post

Eh elements seems fine, just too many wrung out versions of mafia lately…

Flag Post
Originally posted by ilovekirby12:

Eh elements seems fine, just too many wrung out versions of mafia lately…

^This.

[Am thinking up a good idea for a Continuous right now.]

Flag Post
Originally posted by scorpion1m:

the best game, you combine robot wars with robot arena 2 together and you start with how you design the robot, robot arena 2 ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0ruvUUV2qo&feature=related ) has the best and easy to use design place for robots but i would have the peremade weapons and body’s off robot wars and have the same 15 computer teams with there robots including 3 more robots off robot wars and battle bots also this makes it easier to play offline against computer in the arenas from both games but there would be 3 classes like in robot arena 2 no money as that wrecks the game and championships like the uk championships (once every year) the euro championships and world championships ( once every 4 years) also you can have annihilator http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6w4W5po0TA , tag team, 4 way ( 4 go in 1 comes out alive) and many more idea’s to add to this

Okay. You should really try to put the bot battles into words. Maybe it will look like this:

Bot A is now at x:315 y:409
Bot B is now at x:512 y:23
Bot A is now at x:316 y:409
Bot B is now at x:512 y:24
Bot B fires its weapon Gauss Cannon.

Well, it’s rubbish. In FGF, all battles will boil down like this:

Bot A has a battle rating of 458. Bot B has a battle rating of 492. Bot B wins.

But then it doesn’t sound very fun, right?

Originally posted by t6salt:
Originally posted by Woon1957:

Awesome it is. An awesomely awful piece of crap.

you can’t just say that with no explanation

Well she did.

And that game sounds exactly like the game I tried on my original account.

Reminder to self: Woon is an old crone a girl.

you don’t put it in-till words you just watch and enjoy it let the fun get you into the battle (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akO5P_cU1eY)

Originally posted by wiiwonder:

I could Co-host but I’s want to take part.

who you talkin’ to?

All of it applies too funiax and only the last bit applies too you.

… I don’t what’s more confusing, your grammar or that sentence.

I have problems that effect my grammar.

you said too instead of to.

I actually couldn’t give a damn.

the best game, you combine robot wars with robot arena 2 together and you start with how you design the robot, robot arena 2 ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0ruvUUV2qo&feature=related ) has the best and easy to use design place for robots but i would have the peremade weapons and body’s off robot wars and have the same 15 computer teams with there robots including 3 more robots off robot wars and battle bots also this makes it easier to play offline against computer in the arenas from both games but there would be 3 classes like in robot arena 2 no money as that wrecks the game and championships like the uk championships (once every year) the euro championships and world championships ( once every 4 years) also you can have annihilator http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6w4W5po0TA , tag team, 4 way ( 4 go in 1 comes out alive) and many more idea’s to add to this

This post is simply trolling at its finest. Sir, I take my hat off to you. You have my due respect for being the finest troll in FGF.

i am not trolling i’m just giving out a awesome idea

why are we trying to hide from the fact this is a good game idea

I could Co-host but I’s want to take part.

who you talkin’ to?

All of it applies too funiax and only the last bit applies too you.

… I don’t what’s more confusing, your grammar or that sentence.

Originally posted by hamuka:
Originally posted by funiax:

I’m thinking about making a game called Dungeon Duos (Yes, I’m completely ripping Mario Party 4 off). Just like this mini game you’ll have to coordinate and rely on your partner to get you through. Two teams will be running through the same challenges at the same time and whoever gets through first gets a point.

The Gates will be a series of “Do x in y”. It won’t always be a get this score to proceed. Once you complete your objective, your partner will get his. Repeat until each partner has done 2.

There will only be one spinner consisting of a puzzle and another game for each player, so 2 puzzles and 2 games.

The pipes will be a larger, joint puzzle that everyone will get.

The balloon I’m thinking would be some large combined score for a game. Possibly a lifetime score between the two of you (Like 10 games of pel where you score 1 million gets you to the goal of 10 million).

I’d probably need a European co-host to give out the next steps for each game while I’m asleep.

Does it sound fun enough to get 8 active players? Feedback appreciated

This idea is awesome. Please do it right now. :)

However, this idea above is the worst piece of crap I’ve ever seen. scorpion, stop trolling FGF with your stupid Robot Wars and GTFO. I’m seriously thinking that you’re paid by the creators of Robot Wars to advertise it on Kong.

Flag Post

I like Corrupt-a-Wish because it’s funny.
Maybe do something similar to that… ?

Flag Post
Originally posted by UmbraCanis:

I like Corrupt-a-Wish because it’s funny.
Maybe do something similar to that… ?

It’s actually against the rules to make “above poster” games. The only reason Corrupt-a-Wish exists is because it existed before the rule.

Flag Post

It’s actually against the rules to make “above poster” games.

no.

Flag Post

Guys, please play Demonbound.

Flag Post

Hey guys! I have been working months on a RPG game for FGF and i have completed the first area and some of the classes. This game is all about getting to know your friends and foes, get best gear and trade with other players. Then defeat the same players on a arena for glory amongst other players. In the end its a lot like Heroes legend by Dragonarcherz but more advanced and refined before creation. And more activity too :)

Anyways, i am looking forward to posting my game tomorrow or after tomorrow for sign ups and discussion + votes for some things.

There is going to be 14 classes out of the planned 30 classes and content to reach level 5 and defeat the first gate keeper [ area type boss ]

Awaiting replies about the idea!

Flag Post

Awaiting replies about the idea!

Reply.

You need a bit more info about game-play if you want an actual response.

Flag Post

Yeah i figured so, just excited to host my game.

Well basically in the start your this one “hero” or “character” or which ever you want to be called and your mission is to grow in levels and be the strongest of the players. The game is going to have stat based combat, also skills will be involved in fights, drop rates like in real RPG’s. Every class has its own set of skills which they aqcuire after leveling higher and higher. How exactly do you level in the game? Well all of the experience that you can gain is gained from the dungeon, there will be only one dungeon at the game when it starts, and the dungeon is like a maze. People explore the maze and try to find a gate, the gate leads to the next dungeon, but the gate is guarded by a gate keeper which is the strongest monster in the dungeon. When the gate keeper is found, all players in the dungeon will be teleported to the gate keeper and everyone will fight the gate keeper together. When it dies everyone is rewarded accordingly. If the party dies, the dungeon is randomized and the thing starts over. When people complete the dungeon they can either go to the next dungeon or do the same dungeon again but with other or the same people.

Combat is going to be automated with your strategies. For example, your strategy = Use skill #1>basic attack> use skill #3> Continue with basic attacks until it dies. Althought strategies will be countered by other players with their strategies.

There will be a arena, this arena is available to anyone when the dungeons are reset, the dungeons reset takes one full day and meanwhile players can challenge each others to duels where their strategies are battled against each other. Also items will have a big impact on the fights, so the wealthiest players will have a chance to win if they used their money to buy great items. Also i want to say that there is no shops, all trading happens between players, players get items from dungeons.

Flag Post
your mission is to grow in levels and be the strongest of the players.

But that’s just my opinion. I don’t like leveling RPG games where people compete.

There will be a arena, this arena is available to anyone when the dungeons are reset, the dungeons reset takes one full day and meanwhile players can challenge each others to duels where their strategies are battled against each other. Also items will have a big impact on the fights, so the wealthiest players will have a chance to win if they used their money to buy great items. Also i want to say that there is no shops, all trading happens between players, players get items from dungeons.

This can be decent if players use it to mess around and gamble items. Players should want to be more powerful than others because they want to be awesome, but the game should still be co-op rather than PvP.

Flag Post

Its co-op and has a PvP to mess around while the new dungeon is set up.

And the point of leveling up is to keep track of things and improve over time, and i have always loved competition in games, even with friends because thats when i can show them i am better. :3

Flag Post

will there be rolls to determine how well you attack and stuff? or? (basically how do you determine hit chance and damage)

Flag Post

No rolls, fixed damage with attributes and weapons/items.