[Game-Related] The "Choose My Next Game!" Thread page 120

3766 posts

Flag Post

1. A Mafia, I try to make it as story intensive as possible. You may see the meaning of true insanity.
2. A Cyberpunk or Steampunk RP. The twist is either
a. it features outside of RP exp.
b. Fantasy characters (yes, elfs, orcs, that kind of fantasy)
3. A reboot of either Deep Sleep or yes, the avatar RP.

 
Flag Post

Deep Sleep, the avatar RP.

What are these?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Taiboss:

1. A Mafia, I try to make it as story intensive as possible. You may see the meaning of true insanity.
2. A Cyberpunk or Steampunk RP. The twist is either
a. it features outside of RP exp.
b. Fantasy characters (yes, elfs, orcs, that kind of fantasy)
3. A reboot of either Deep Sleep or yes, the avatar RP.

I would like an RP

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post

Thats a long quote you got there :p
EDIT: 1000 post yeah!!!

 
Flag Post

Scorpion STOP QUOTING THAT IT’S SPAM.

YOU’VE QUOTED THAT 10 TIMES AT LEAST NOW.

NOBODY HERE CARES ABOUT YOUR SHITTY ROBOT WARS.

 
Flag Post

Jask, I agree with you.

Now, onto my list of possible game ideas. All of them will use Bluji’s ruleset, unless otherwise stated.

Percentage Mafia Variation 1 (0/2 votes)

Classic Mafia game, but everything, from lynches to investigations, is randomly based off of factors such as players alive and votes. As the game goes on, percentages are more biased towards lynching the person with the most votes for that day, investigations become weaker, and Mafia NK more easily. 9 sign ups to begin, 12 total sign ups, and infinite reserves. In case a variation is not stated, it will be this one.

Percentage Mafia Variation 2 (2/2 votes)

Similar variation 1. Everyone has their own investigation and NK abilities. However, the last two alive win, investigations are like Role Cops, and the RNG will despise survivors more as time goes on. 1 action per night. In case everyone does a NK chain that kills off everyone, NKs will be rendered as 0% chances of happening, except one random one. Alliances are free to be made, and PM warfare is accepted. Infinite sign ups until the game begins, with a requirement that 6 players must sign first.

Lynch Mafia Redux (0/2 votes)

Mafia try to kill players that are targets. Players will randomly become cops every 3 days, and there will be at least 2 mafia and 2 targets. In case a special role dies before the 2nd day, a random player will become either a mafia or target, depending on which side was lynched. Infinite sign ups until the game begins, with a requirement that 7 players must sign first.

 
Flag Post

Probably not the place to ask but are there any RPs out right now that are kind of new and lively?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Riaanlup:

Probably not the place to ask but are there any RPs out right now that are kind of new and lively?

I assume you checked the first/second page(please do, if you haven’t), and I just realized that the RPs really are dead. Huh.

With the exception of the one(s) that can be found.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Woon1957:
Originally posted by Riaanlup:

Probably not the place to ask but are there any RPs out right now that are kind of new and lively?

I assume you checked the first/second page(please do, if you haven’t), and I just realized that the RPs really are dead. Huh.

I went to the second page and I didn’t see one. So thankfully its not always like that. (Assuming from your surprise)

 
Flag Post

Not to advertise or anything, but since someone asked… There is at least one RP open right now, you know.

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/36-forum-games/topics/303836-game-rp-incarnatum-m-thologiae-signups-always-open

It’s even on the first page, near the bottom.

 
Flag Post

I’ve considered making one. I’ve been debating upon it in my mind. I have it narrowed down between three thankfully.

 
Flag Post

Percentage Mafia Variation 2

Vote for this.

 
Flag Post

One Day of Doom[CYOP]
You are a wandering spirit and your objective is to make sure that a character called Mark, the Marked for Death survives for 24 hours. Hitmen have been hired to kill Mark and your job is to stop them. Every time Mark dies or your current incarnation dies, you rewind back in time to the start of the day and possess a different body.

Eg. Mark is tied up by his ankle and is dangling from a tree! At the moment, you are controlling Mark and can’t do anything, so the hitmen come along and kill you. Rewind back to the start of the day. You are now a cat. You see Mark get caught in the rope trap but can’t do anything to stop it. Instead, you grab a nearby mouse, climb up the tree and hold the mouse towards the trap. It runs away and Mark dies. You rewind in time and possess the mouse. You now know how to stop the trap. You go towards the rope trap and wait for Mark to get caught. Then, you climb into the cat’s hands(the cat from your previous life, remember?), and the cat scurries up the tree and holds you out towards Mark’s rope trap. You bite through teh rope instead of running away, allowing Mark to crash to the ground and escape.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Taiboss:

1. A Mafia, I try to make it as story intensive as possible. You may see the meaning of true insanity.
2. A Cyberpunk RP. The twist is either
a. it features outside of RP exp.
b. Fantasy characters (yes, elfs, orcs, that kind of fantasy)
3. A reboot of either Deep Sleep or yes, the avatar RP.

Originally posted by Huhwhatamidoing:

Deep Sleep, the avatar RP.

What are these?

Deep Sleep and here
while the other was a good RP, based of the TV series “The last Airbender” that died, but can be easily revived.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by helltank:

One Day of Doom[CYOP]
You are a wandering spirit and your objective is to make sure that a character called Mark, the Marked for Death survives for 24 hours. Hitmen have been hired to kill Mark and your job is to stop them. Every time Mark dies or your current incarnation dies, you rewind back in time to the start of the day and possess a different body.

Eg. Mark is tied up by his ankle and is dangling from a tree! At the moment, you are controlling Mark and can’t do anything, so the hitmen come along and kill you. Rewind back to the start of the day. You are now a cat. You see Mark get caught in the rope trap but can’t do anything to stop it. Instead, you grab a nearby mouse, climb up the tree and hold the mouse towards the trap. It runs away and Mark dies. You rewind in time and possess the mouse. You now know how to stop the trap. You go towards the rope trap and wait for Mark to get caught. Then, you climb into the cat’s hands(the cat from your previous life, remember?), and the cat scurries up the tree and holds you out towards Mark’s rope trap. You bite through teh rope instead of running away, allowing Mark to crash to the ground and escape.

 
Flag Post

plz no more mafia wrung outs. something new and unique plz.

 
Flag Post

ilovekirby12, much of this Board/Forum is built upon continuous games and Mafias. In fact, Mafias are the primary way to get wins. There’s even Mafia games played in chat.

In other news, I honestly never seen a mafia based around percentages, so it’s fairly new to me. I alo support One Day of Doom.

Originally posted by blakzer:

Percentage Mafia Variation 1 (0/2 votes)

Classic Mafia game, but everything, from lynches to investigations, is randomly based off of factors such as players alive and votes. As the game goes on, percentages are more biased towards lynching the person with the most votes for that day, investigations become weaker, and Mafia NK more easily. 9 sign ups to begin, 12 total sign ups, and infinite reserves. In case a variation is not stated, it will be this one.

Percentage Mafia Variation 2 (2/2 votes)

Similar variation 1. Everyone has their own investigation and NK abilities. However, the last two alive win, investigations are like Role Cops, and the RNG will despise survivors more as time goes on. 1 action per night. In case everyone does a NK chain that kills off everyone, NKs will be rendered as 0% chances of happening, except one random one. Alliances are free to be made, and PM warfare is accepted. Infinite sign ups until the game begins, with a requirement that 6 players must sign first.

Lynch Mafia Redux (0/2 votes)

Mafia try to kill players that are targets. Players will randomly become cops every 3 days, and there will be at least 2 mafia and 2 targets. In case a special role dies before the 2nd day, a random player will become either a mafia or target, depending on which side was lynched. Infinite sign ups until the game begins, with a requirement that 7 players must sign first.

 
Flag Post

If Nobody is against it, I will make an Rock Paper Scissors game, because “Batman.”.

Helltank, go for it.
blakzer Variation 2.
Or I make one of these:
1. A Mafia, I try to make it as story intensive as possible. You may see the meaning of true insanity.
2. A Cyberpunk RP. The twist is either
a. it features outside of RP exp.
b. Fantasy characters (yes, elfs, orcs, that kind of fantasy)
3. A reboot of either Deep Sleep or In Dubio Pro Reo, the avatar RP.

 
Flag Post

Taiboss, I support that.
The results are in! Because of your votes, my next mafia will be…

Percentage Mafia Variation 2!

Everythinig, from lynches to investigations, is randomly based off of factors such as players alive and votes. As the game goes on, percentages are more biased towards lynching the person with the most votes for that day, investigations become weaker, and killing is easier. Everyone has their own investigation and NK abilities. However, the last two alive win, investigations are like Role Cops, and the RNG will despise survivors more as time goes on. 1 action per night. In case everyone does a NK chain that kills off everyone, NKs will be rendered as 0% chances of happening, except one random one. Alliances are free to be made, and PM warfare is accepted. Infinite sign ups until the game begins, with a requirement that 6 players must sign first.

This game will use Bluji’s ruleset. Coming soon.

 
Flag Post

I will make an Rock Paper Scissors game

THANK GOD YOU ARE HERE! THESE GAMES ARE AWESOME TO COMPETE IN!

 
Flag Post

Okay, will do, but it’s 22:07 here so it may only come in 8-12 hours.

 
Flag Post

That’s fine you’re only an hour ahead of me.

 
Flag Post

Chains of Death

(concept)

5 or more players start on platforms (o)

player are any available letter of the alphabet except x or o

the game starts off with platforms

o o o o o s o o o
a o o o o o o t o
o o o o o o o o o

(sorry for the bad formatting)

players can only move one space per time period (you can choose not to move by choice or by not making a post) by posting left, up, right or down

o o o o s o o o o
a o o o o o o o t
o o o o o o o o o

after the time period, platform gets their chains cut off from all the other platforms and drops into the depths of darkness (fallen platforms are x)

o o o o s o o o o
x o o o o o o o t
o o o o o o o o o

you can not move over fallen platforms. platforms will fall until one player is left.

(maybe the winner should win a point to buy boosts for the next round)

 
Flag Post

The winner should not get boosts next round, otherwise the winner’s advantages keeps growing larger until the other players have no chance to win.

How are fallen platform determined? RNG?

I think the map needs to be larger and other tactical obstacles should appear(maybe the players are given items to help them such as filling in a hole, jumping over a hole or whatever). A simple idea would be two-way teleporters, and maybe a laser in the centre of the map that will fire in a straight line in a random direction, killing all players in the path of the laser but doesn’t affect platforms.