[Game-Related] The "Choose My Next Game!" Thread page 122

3762 posts

Flag Post

@hamuka: Sounds fairly complicated, but cool. What happens in the Jackpot room? Also, how do you do the “recalling” thing? PMs or posting in the thread? What happens if a player can’t recall the Exit List?

@speedy250: That seems absolutely awesome. I am all for signing up to the game if it looks like that when it’s done.

EDIT:

Before I forget, you should expand upon the Peasant concept. Don’t see how they are important or useful yet.

Flag Post

<———-Cazdingo1995 Smurf (Just to be safe)

1st: To the demand of a AdeebNafees , a Blobvolution game. Game modes:
A)-Classic: One set of Blobs, majority wins on decisions
B)-Individual: Each person wanting to play gets their own image with their own Blob, no one interacting with each other(and alot of work if alot of people want to play)
C)-Multiplayer: Everyone starts together with their own blob in a world they can interact with each other

2nd: Prosperous
-On a map, players move around their workers to tiles to work them. You get ressources, come back with them, make products and sells them
-multiplayer competition
-players can possibly attack each other, as well as the environnement attacking them as well
-Zany stuff to be included, like zombies, aliens, etc. To add a bit of flavor.

Flag Post

@ Caz ZZZ:

1st, definitely.

C) might be a good idea, though I say you limit the number of signups at any time, and take reserve signs. If someone’s blob gets killed and it doesn’t have an offspring, they will be moved at the back of the reserves list (if they still want to play) and the next reserve player will be introduced into the game. This can be a pretty interesting concept, and a really good game if executed well enough.

Also, Link to the original in case someone wants to see how it works.

Flag Post

Obviously you’re into it, Adeeb. I wonder why? Hahahaha.

Just to demonstrate, the graphic quality in my games improved immensily, so don,t base yourself on the graphics from the first game for the overal look. Here’s a before after:

Before, my games would look like

And now, it would look like:

Flag Post
Originally posted by AdeebNafees:

@hamuka: Sounds fairly complicated, but cool. What happens in the Jackpot room? Also, how do you do the “recalling” thing? PMs or posting in the thread? What happens if a player can’t recall the Exit List?

1.) You have to solve a question with 4 options, similarly to normal rooms.
2.) You have to post it in the thread, along with the path where you went during the game.
3.) If a player can’t recall the Exit List, they have to leave all the money in the Maze and go home with £0. However, the twist I have hidden may change that, but I think I have told you too much with this. ;)

Flag Post

I really don’t get the blobvolution game description.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ocelot:

I really don’t get the blobvolution game description.

Neither do I.

Flag Post

Yeah, I guess for people who don’t know what the firts one was about it seems hard to understand

@Ocelot, Jaskaran2000, the game is basically this. You start off on a planet with a Blob, one of those round signle-eyed creatures, and your goal is survival. The Blob can evolve very rapiddly, and in the way you want, so he can become a lumbering four-legged monstrous or a swift and tiny winged devil.They can also develop magical powers. The game is played like a CYOP. I post the initial image, you guys tell me what your Blob does, and then I post another image.

Flag Post

Spore?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ocelot:

Spore?

I guess you can say that it ressembles spore, but at the time I posted Blobvolution 1 I had no idea that game existed. There are some differences though, such as how the powers work.

Flag Post

I’m not saying anything like that, just that I wanted something to relate it to I guess. I understand now, I guess I would give this a go sure.

Flag Post

Seems like a totally nice idea.

So, only two people in the favor of a Crossing Lies II. Not sure how I’d work with 2 people when I need 20.

Flag Post

@ZZZ: I like choice-based games, and I like Spore.

That seems amazing. On par with SSam’s pixel art, really.

@Jask: I think I expressed my interest twenty or so times in chat :/

Flag Post

I think I expressed my interest twenty or so times in chat :/

Well..

3/20.

Apparently I am good to go with one more person, yay!

Flag Post

Cool, I think I could start preperations
and @Adeeb, I know you want this game, I think you’ve shown it enough now xD

Flag Post

if i do make ftooom, i will be online every day for a couple hours

and for the king game, peasants will play a very important role for the king’s survival.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mspeedy250:

if i do make ftooom, i will be online every day for a couple hours

and for the king game, peasants will play a very important role for the king’s survival.

I’ll be looking for it (if it does come out)

Flag Post

I’m going to make a trivia game next. I don’t know what though

I thought of Jeopardy; but it would take to much to incorporate the buzzer system..

Maybe Who Wants to Be a Millionaire; But that could go really really really slow, depending on Time Zones.

I thought of my own where three people play at once and they have a chance for an equal amount of money, they could pick their own topic.

I also remember a show but forget what is is called. A group have to have 1 million dollars. there are three panels to put their money on. First would be A Second B Third C, and would come with a multiple choice question, the correct awnser panel stays, and the others fall.

Any suggestions?

Flag Post

Just interested to see how many people would join this:

Chistmas Mafia
Roles:
Good Guy Kid(5) (Like a Townie): One Vote per One Day
Bro Do You Even Gift?(1) (Santa): One Vote PD and Can Investigate every night
Flying Without Wings(1) (Rudolph): One Vote PD and Can Evade Nk once every 5 Nights

Scumbag Kid(5): One Vote PD
Dream Destroyer(1): One Vote PD and Can try and NK a Good Guy Kid once every 2 night
Scumbag Parent(!): Like a Jester but has to be killed in the 1st 3 days (DK ONLY) to win.

Would play out like any other mafia.

Flag Post

Nice idea, but there is a flaw, T6.

There is no ability that can DK, but scumbag parent has to be DKd.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

I guess DK = Lunch Lynch.

Flag Post

DK has always been lynch.

Flag Post
Originally posted by T6salt:

DK has always been lynch.

lolnope. DK = daykill = an ability that kills someone and ends day regardless of who would be lynched.

Flag Post

DK = day kill. Day kill = lynching.

Flag Post
Originally posted by T6salt:

DK = day kill. Day kill = lynching.

DKing is not the same as lynching, in that DK is a PM action given to certain roles. It’s the day version of NKing.