Originally posted by scorpion1m:

best 3 ideas

1. robot wars idea / robot arena
2. minecraft ( the proper version)
3. runescape

4. l4d2

make sure there the real versions not face ones

Flag Post

The Campaign Against Humanity (and each other)
Story
You are a group of alien warlords in the Solar System Earth is in there to conquer the planet. But your supplies and ships have been lost and destroyed in the journey to there. Now it is just your flagships and 100 supplies each that you have. Only one person will take Earth and get much glory. Will it be you?

Flag Post

Would anyone be interested if I made a role-paly?

It would be about a crash of an aeroplane or boat in the wild and the goal is the survive long enough for rescue or find civilisation…

These are the early stages of course :p

Flag Post

Beep! Beep! Beep! Idea alert!

Alright! Before making a game(If I can.) I decided to come here for suggestions and questions.

Intro:

The first humans have been spotted! They have formed tribes and will try and conquer each other’s lands! You, as the tribes commander, must command them and lead them to victory! Research new technologies, outmatch your foes, and conquer their lands! Will you stand victorious, or will you be one of the many to fall?

Sign-Ups:

The application just asks you for three things. These three things include: Tribe Name, Tribe Specialty, and Tribe Element. Your Tribe Name is your tribe’s name. Your Tribe Specialty is what your tribe specializes in — research, offense, defense, trading, etc. Your Tribe Element is your tribe’s element — water, fire, earth, air, lightning, poison, etc. When you research weapons, like swords, the swords will have a bit of your element’s power in them. For example, if you researched swords and your element was poison, every time you attack an enemy, it will deal extra poison damage.

Explanation/Rules:

In the beginning of the game, you will have three troops and a small area of land. You, the player, will be the commander of these three troops and the owner of the small area of land. You will command your troops and lead them into victory. You can command them to research something, you can command them to attack another player, you can attack them to mine, whatever you wish! Your small area of land is in a desert area with water, caves, and etc. In this game, there will be days. Each day is six turns. Three turns is daytime and three days is nighttime. During nighttime, animals could possibly attack you. The first two days, animals will not attack you, because you have yet you develop weapons, but be prepared for the oncoming days, because animals could quite possibly attack. The troops will eventually need food. They have water from the rivers, so water is no problem. Once you start hunting, your troops will have food. This game is a roll-based game. Mostly everything you do will have a roll. Teamwork gives bonuses, so does special equipment. Your troops can make buildings, such as a Research Center, which speeds up research by a bit. You can get more troops, but you will need to make houses. Once you make at least one house, some wanderers will eventually come to you for housing, and you can accept them as an addition to your tribe. There are not many rules, except for the fact that you can’t just magically make stuff appear. There’s not much magic, except for your elements.

Yep, that’s pretty much it. Feel free to post suggestions, ask questions, etc.!

Flag Post

@Underlord It sounds interesting :). How long have you been thinking about it?

Flag Post

@gammaflux,

Like, two days. :P

Flag Post

@Underlord Well I think i’d try it out if other people like your idea as well :). How much are you allowed to do in a (full) turn?

Flag Post

@gammaflux,

Well, you have three troops to command. It will probably go something like this:

Originally posted by gammaflux:
One of my troops will travel to the cave and search for hidden metals! My second troop shall travel to the lake southwards of my territory and drink some water! My last troop must begin research on hammering swords/pickaxes/axes/spears!

And this is pretty much how I picture a battle scene going:

Originally posted by Underlord:
On day three, first turn of daytime gammaflux was attacking by one bear!
Originally posted by gammaflux:
My first troop attacks the bear with a sword swipe! My second troop attacks the bear with a sword swipe! My third troop attacks the bear with a stab with the sword!
On day three, second turn of daytime, your troops attack the bear.

BEAR HP: 10

1st Troop(42): Your first troop cuts the bears stomach! It bellows in pain and has 4 less health.
2nd Troop(13): Your second troop’s sword hits the bear in the side! The attack deals 1 damage.
3rd Troop(78): Your third troop stabs the bear in the neck! The bear falls to the ground and dies!

Bear drops 1 lbs. bear meat.

Yep. Pretty much everything costs a turn. If you think something shouldn’t cost a turn, just tell me. :D

Flag Post

It seems interesting. :D what happens if a unit dies? and can you always make more units (With a limit of course)

Flag Post

@gammaflux,

Your troops can make buildings, such as a Research Center, which speeds up research by a bit. You can get more troops, but you will need to make houses. Once you make at least one house, some wanderers will eventually come to you for housing, and you can accept them as an addition to your tribe.

There’s not really a limit, because making houses is hard. If you’re strategic, you might have more houses, and have more troops, which means more power, and an advantage at conquering, defending, and such.

Flag Post

Can pvp start right off the bat?

Flag Post

@gammaflux,

Yeah, you can randomly choose to attack another player in the beginning of the game, but it’s highly recommended not to, since you have no weapons except for your fists. You could win, but it would be a 50/50 chance. Risk it if you wish, if all troops die, your tribe is exterminated, and you can no longer participate in the game.

Also, you can make alliances in this game.

EDIT: Actually, I change my mind, there will be no alliances.

Also, I’ve decided to make NPC traders, so that once you’re powerful and have a surplus of, for example, wood, you can trade with the trader for other equipment you need. Rates will change based on demand, like the real world! :D

Flag Post

Sounds fun, if you make it i’ll definitely join :D

Flag Post

@gammaflux,

Alright! Thanks for your support! :D

Flag Post

@gammaflux,

Alright! Thanks for your support! :D

I will help you, since you stood by me when I was making the Dragon Ball Z game.

Flag Post

@ZtmTV,

Thanks! I appreciate your help.

Flag Post

Beep! Beep! Beep! Idea alert!

Alright! Before making a game(If I can.) I decided to come here for suggestions and questions.

Intro:

The first humans have been spotted! They have formed tribes and will try and conquer each other’s lands! You, as the tribes commander, must command them and lead them to victory! Research new technologies, outmatch your foes, and conquer their lands! Will you stand victorious, or will you be one of the many to fall?

Sign-Ups:

The application just asks you for three things. These three things include: Tribe Name, Tribe Specialty, and Tribe Element. Your Tribe Name is your tribe’s name. Your Tribe Specialty is what your tribe specializes in — research, offense, defense, trading, etc. Your Tribe Element is your tribe’s element — water, fire, earth, air, lightning, poison, etc. When you research weapons, like swords, the swords will have a bit of your element’s power in them. For example, if you researched swords and your element was poison, every time you attack an enemy, it will deal extra poison damage.

Explanation/Rules:

In the beginning of the game, you will have three troops and a small area of land. You, the player, will be the commander of these three troops and the owner of the small area of land. You will command your troops and lead them into victory. You can command them to research something, you can command them to attack another player, you can attack them to mine, whatever you wish! Your small area of land is in a desert area with water, caves, and etc. In this game, there will be days. Each day is six turns. Three turns is daytime and three days is nighttime. During nighttime, animals could possibly attack you. The first two days, animals will not attack you, because you have yet you develop weapons, but be prepared for the oncoming days, because animals could quite possibly attack. The troops will eventually need food. They have water from the rivers, so water is no problem. Once you start hunting, your troops will have food. This game is a roll-based game. Mostly everything you do will have a roll. Teamwork gives bonuses, so does special equipment. Your troops can make buildings, such as a Research Center, which speeds up research by a bit. You can get more troops, but you will need to make houses. Once you make at least one house, some wanderers will eventually come to you for housing, and you can accept them as an addition to your tribe. There are not many rules, except for the fact that you can’t just magically make stuff appear. There’s not much magic, except for your elements.

Yep, that’s pretty much it. Feel free to post suggestions, ask questions, etc.!

Sounds intresting. Also Rokrokrok’s roll concept seems to have had a huge impact on these kind of games. Rpg or Roll-Playing Game.

Anyway, Is there going to be a map picture? I seem very fond of pictures. A main map picture like rok’s will give good clarity on buildings, large events etc. Also, it provides more to look at than a huge wall of text.

I’ll help If you want.

Flag Post

@ilovekirby12,

I would love if you made a map for me, since I have no skill whatsoever in map-making. :) All I would need is a basic desert-colored map with squares the color of a tribe’s element. Buildings and such aren’t needed though.

Flag Post

@ilovekirby12,

I would love if you made a map for me, since I have no skill whatsoever in map-making. :) All I would need is a basic desert-colored map with squares the color of a tribe’s element. Buildings and such aren’t needed though.

Sure, I’ll try to fit it in when I have time and when you have created the thread. Or post/pm more info/description to me.

I’ll be able to quickly add details, tribe elements etc.

Flag Post

One game.
Four teams.
Competing in challenges to win.
Using points they earn from challenges for advantages in more challenges.
The team with most points at the end wins.

How does this sound?

Flag Post

Mirrors Edge Mafia

The scenario

A little bit to the future, in Japan, running and jumping and acts of park our was deemed illegal. There was no way the police could stop this, since they where so fat because running was made illegal. So the made TWO specialized agents that will befriend the runners and kill them….. Simple enough?

Whats up doc?

There will be two assassins, who each night will try to kill the runners. Through PM they will decide who to kill their next victim.

If you are the target you will know that the assassins is trying to kill you and you will have a chance to save yourself as explained below.

I will be using a random number generator 1-100 to decide your fate. 70 – and higher means you live, and 69 and below means you die. Assassins may not pick the same person twice in a row.

How to determine the assassin.

Everyone must choose a pattern o numbers to put on their clothes. Every time someone gets killed I will reveal one number of one of the people that belonged to the Mafia, the more and more they kill the more obvious they become.

You all need to make a digit pattern with numbers that consist of 1-9, and you can’t repeat. Its better to be different, but it sometimes its better to be the same.

Examples….

How long do days last?

I don’t fucking know.

Flag Post

Bumpalicious

Flag Post

Would anyone have any interest in a Westerado-esque CYOA? (If you don’t know what Westerado is, look it up, hour well spent)

Flag Post

I can’t decide between these games

Campaign Against Humanity
Choose a planet to begin your fight with the humans. Closer to Earth is better bonuses but more chance of detection. Build stuff and make ships to defend against Earth and loot each other!

Obscure/old TV show/movie Trivia
The name explains it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by efar:

I can’t decide between these games

Campaign Against Humanity
Choose a planet to begin your fight with the humans. Closer to Earth is better bonuses but more chance of detection. Build stuff and make ships to defend against Earth and loot each other!

Obscure/old TV show/movie Trivia
The name explains it.

Neither please