[Game-Related] The "Choose My Next Game!" Thread page 131

3800 posts

Flag Post

PS: The 1 week rule means that someone can only create a game every week, right? If someone created a game 3 days ago and locked it because he had a better idea or didn’t had enough players, he’ll have to wait 4 more days no matter what, right?

Unless waived by community agreement, yes.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Behemoth542:

RokRokRok

I’d preffer to start fresh off, at least me. Illusions are kind of underpowered against demons and radiation.

I was thinking on making a sci-fi RP that follows certain events, which would be RNG’ed by the GM every week. Example: “War between A and B happens, A and C forge an alliance and D developed sonic weapons”. From this moment, the players will play following what happened, for example, Player 1 was in nation D. He/she will now see some people with sonic guns. Or Players 2 and 3 are wandering somewhere until armies of A and B end up battling against each other. Events will probably me a lot more precise, but that’s an idea

PS: The 1 week rule means that someone can only create a game every week, right? If someone created a game 3 days ago and locked it because he had a better idea or didn’t had enough players, he’ll have to wait 4 more days no matter what, right?

Kay. This finals sets off that we are playing a new Sky Raid, but this time allowing teams to be formed. I will start on it when I have time.

Seem interesting, with a twist that anything can happen.

I think they should wait wait 4 days, even if the game was deleted.

(Illusions may be good against opposing teams, if you plan them good.)

Flag Post

@RokRokRok Do you have a ballpark estimate on when the game will be up? (3 weeks to a month?)

Flag Post

Earlier, but no specific date.

Flag Post

Oh well. I’ll just make everyone think that their breakfast had some bad qualty shrooms by making appear pink elephants

Flag Post

You can always redo, though. I was just suggesting.

I am allowing everyone to start fresh if they want.

(Those who played 3.0 will also get first pick at the 12 spots, followed by others who want to join.)

Flag Post

hey, almost your thousandth post Rok!

Flag Post

Hmm, can I have for example a passive skill that restricts me to the use of only one weapon, but that weapon “level ups” with me? Oh, and say something epic for your 1000th post, Rok

Flag Post

I harped on developous for my 1000th post, but this 1001st can be better.

Veni, Vidi, Vici. Mille Postes.

Thanks.

Originally posted by Behemoth542:

Hmm, can I have for example a passive skill that restricts me to the use of only one weapon, but that weapon “level ups” with me?

Sure.

On a side note: Have I ever really ever shot down an idea for Sky Raid?

Flag Post

Yay, Sky Raid. =D

(Good job on 1000 posts. I love the Latin. =3)

Flag Post

It sure doesn’t look like ANY game I make, rep or not, will succeed. Please prove me wrong.

Flag Post

In my game, one of the playable races will be called Zlrkt-Gkjd. Their leader is called the Zlrkt-Vbxgzck. Guess what kind of race this is.

Yes, I just used random.org to generate some random strings, then removed all the vowels.

Also, there’s another intelligent race called the Ssse’lessi’le. It shouldn’t be hard to guess what kind of creatures members of this race are.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Blood_Shadow:

In my game, one of the playable races will be called Zlrkt-Gkjd. Their leader is called the Zlrkt-Vbxgzck. Guess what kind of race this is.

Yes, I just used random.org to generate some random strings, then removed all the vowels.

Also, there’s another intelligent race called the Ssse’lessi’le. It shouldn’t be hard to guess what kind of creatures members of this race are.

These are the cyborg dwarves, right?!
</sarcasm overload>

Flag Post

Take it or leave it. You wanted war, so an RPG I offer for such. I will even wager the nexus death to make it fair. But it means entering the mouth of the beast, a leap of faith that I will forge that rpg according to the situation as I see it.

It’s the only way to potentially get rid of me, but I expect, since this is war, that if you loose on that rpg, you will surrender to the nexus, like it or not. Is this a deal?
The means and mechanics, don’t argue what they are. Just this ONE last deal. You want war, so I offer it, in the world I live in.

But I warn you, it will be dictated by bridges as they are called. Those bridges must have influence over kongregate itself. But they would also influence me + it as well.

Soo. Deal or No Deal?

Whoever agrees MUST join, and cannot quit, nor can I either, though.

Game Name: Dev’s Last Stand.

Flag Post
Originally posted by scorpion1m:

best 3 ideas

1. robot wars idea / robot arena
2. minecraft ( the proper version)
3. runescape

4. l4d2

make sure there the real versions not face ones

5. kingdom harts

6. a game about hihi puffy amyyumi or mlp (?unsure?)

Flag Post

@scorpion1m

1. No.
2. No.
3. No.
4. What the hell is that supposed to be? Left 4 Dead 2? And the note makes me think “Hell no, this isn’t a forum game.”
5. No, and learn to spell the word “hearts.”
6. No (though feel welcome to make it)

Flag Post

I will be slightly busy for the next few days, but would you guys be up for another suggestion thread while I try to finish up all changes for Sky Raid 3.1 – Team Effort?

Flag Post
Originally posted by RokRokRok:

I will be slightly busy for the next few days, but would you guys be up for another suggestion thread while I try to finish up all changes for Sky Raid 3.1 – Team Effort?

Sure, what do you have to say? :)

Flag Post

Actually, ask me any suggestions personally, and I will put up my questions on this thread. For 3.1, would you like -

1. 2 groups of 6. (Much like an army vs. army.)

2. 3 groups of 4. (A well sized group vs. two similarly structured armies.)

3. 4 groups of 3. (A good amount of groups, I think)

4. 6 groups of 2. (Battle of the pairs!)

And the location of starting.

1. All begin in the middle like before.

2. Each start in a different land. (Desert/Grassland/Ice) [Choices will be on map and groups may choose where they begin.]

3. Each begin with their own floating island to build and expand on. (Will still be able to choose biome.] [First question will determine size of islands in general.]

Flag Post

For grouping I prefer: choice 3 or 4 (preferably 4): I like smaller groups rather then grouping everyone together.

And as for location either: 1, or 3 (preferably 1): 3 seems interesting but I’m not quite sure about it. I’m not as fond of choice 2, I don’t know why but I just don’t. And choice 1 is how it normally goes down and I don’t see a real need to change it.
The rest are ok but not preferable.

Edit: What exactly do you prefer RokRokRok?

Flag Post

Seeing as I am back, I feel making a game is in order. An RP? Nah, mine fail in about 5 minutes. An old playback on my Secretive Mafia series? Sounds good :D

Secretive Mafia: The Straw that Breaks the Camels Back
Players: 10-20, doesn’t matter.
Type: …Mafia.
Description: It could go 3 ways really… but all of them share 3 things in common. Most roles included in the game are not revealed until the very end. Roles are semi-random, meaning I choose about 30-50 roles and go from there. Also, both will definitely have 2 roles: a witness, which the mafia must kill to win, and a Godfather, which if killed the mafia will lose their effectiveness(NK only works 50% of the time, Protecting has a 25% chance to kill both of the mafia members involved if targeted, etc.)

Game Procedure 1: 10-14 players.
There will be 2 groups, maybe a neutral role or two. The mafia must kill the witnesses, before day 5-7 or else the final showdown comes into play(minigame to determine winner).

Game Procedure 2: 15-20 players.
There will probably be 3 groups, such as a cult or serial killer group. The mafia still is after the witnesses, but now the deadline will be day 8-10. The 3rd group will want to kill/convert everyone, but it will be very hard to do so.

Game Procedure 3: 21+ players(HUGE SUCCESS!!!)
The game will be interesting, I can say that.

So, anyone like the idea? Or will it be shot down immediately and buried 6 feet under the ground?

Flag Post

What can they do to me? Ban me? Pointless, going to make another rpg, sorta different.

Flag Post

Since I’ve just got back, I would like to celebrate my return by making a game.

Would you guys prefer me to reboot the Cliche Town series, or make a sequel?

Cliche Town is a series of exactly one games, in which there’s a radiation leak that makes mutants, and then the city is quarantined, and then shit goes down (I have the story from the last game saved somewhere, I will go and get it and edit this).

EDIT: I do not, but to elaborate from what I can remember, the Mayor disappears when the town is quarantined, and two factions rise: The Heroes and The Villains. The Heroes are lead by The Hero, who wields ice powers, and is a generally benevolent guy who wants the city to be safe. The Villain, who leads The Villains, wields fire powers and is a dick. He wants to rule the world. The story starts with each faction having territory that is roughly neutral, due to each of them picking one side of the town and expanding outwards. And then it really kicks off when the game starts. So, would you rather we play that again, but differently, or would you prefer me to make a straight sequel?

Flag Post
Originally posted by RokRokRok:

Actually, ask me any suggestions personally, and I will put up my questions on this thread. For 3.1, would you like -

1. 2 groups of 6. (Much like an army vs. army.)

2. 3 groups of 4. (A well sized group vs. two similarly structured armies.)

3. 4 groups of 3. (A good amount of groups, I think)

4. 6 groups of 2. (Battle of the pairs!)

And the location of starting.

1. All begin in the middle like before.

2. Each start in a different land. (Desert/Grassland/Ice) [Choices will be on map and groups may choose where they begin.]

3. Each begin with their own floating island to build and expand on. (Will still be able to choose biome.] [First question will determine size of islands in general.]

Flag Post

@RokRokRok

3. As there is no need for 6 groups of 2, because that will be like average Sky Raid.

1 or 3 for the second.