[Game-Related] The "Choose My Next Game!" Thread page 2

3702 posts

Flag Post

YEAH WHAT ABOUT US!

No, I’m just joking. It doesn’t matter – Adeeb is a great RP’er.

Anyways, I vote for 3.

Now, back to destroying Boise!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fogfun:

YEAH WHAT ABOUT US!

Anyways, I vote for 3.

That will be one hell of a wall of text.

Flag Post
Originally posted by jimbo14:
Originally posted by Fogfun:

YEAH WHAT ABOUT US!

Anyways, I vote for 3.

That will be one hell of a wall of text.

I just posted everything I’ve typed so far. It’s pretty big… And it’s not even done yet.

Flag Post

These voting things are getting on my nerves now. Just do a game. Its turning out to be a voting forum instead of a gaming forum. one or two are ok once in a while, but when having three to four every day then just no.

Flag Post

Walford, this thread is designed to remove the need for those threads. It’s the ‘Official’ one, which will be used for all such voting threads.

Flag Post

Ok, I’d like to see this, but if you’re a believer in that then yeah I’m all for it to happen. When it falls back about five pages and beyond then its out.

Make a sticky then I’ll believe.

Flag Post

For Bluji’s game, I vote 2.

Flag Post

Bump, this should definitely be stickied.

Flag Post

the Official “Choose Next Game!” Thread

i vote for this

Flag Post

The Official Game Poll Thread: 1 vote

I vote on this.

For Phoenixe’s one, I vote 3.

Flag Post

My ideas for another game:

1. Hostility: Winter Wonderland
A more open-world kind of Hostility game. Each player would crash in the tundra, walk around, find some stuff, and generally rp around this tundra until they find a way off of the planet.

2. Hostility: Pit Origins
A darker, wetter Hostility game. The player would crash, but then the crashed ship would fall into a pit. The players would find eachother, the larger cousins of the pit spiders from the first hostility, large pockets of water, cave systems, and little lighting. They would also find the origin of the strange crashes that seem to happen on the alien planet.

3. Hostility: Eternal Night
A hostility game on a timer. Players crash in the desert, and find that in only a few days, the desert is going to be plunged into a freezing night. This night will last about five earth-years. The players must get to a more temperate climate, or die of the cold.

Any votes?

Flag Post

Here’re my games…

1. I Hack, You Hack
An open world RPG, in Dataland, the wonderland of hacking. It’s like virtual reality. Players have to try and get data from each other through hacking.

2. World of Prime
After World of Fell got destroyed when a terrible enemy with an astonishing self-destruct spell in his arsenal got defeated. World of Prime was built from the ruins of Fell. This time, instead of an enemy to defeat, your aim is to make Prime as good a place as possible. The definition of “good”… is up to you.

3. Wisp 2
When the Dismantlers were obiliterated by the WISPs, WISPs became very popular and they were like humans, just with a different appearance. However, the government has grown corrupt, and the political machinations of the son of the old leader of the Dismantlers is working to topple it and destroy all robots, after seizing the position of president. You must, of course, stop him. By the way, you can only be a WISP. Special Rule-You may not choose the color purple. The next best thing is to change the color after sign ups have closed, just in case Catface wants to join. You gotta give way for old timers after all.

Flag Post

Bump.

Flag Post

In sloth’s one, I vote 3. Only, don’t make it RP. We are getting RPd all over now. Make it puzzle, or strategy, or something.

In hell’s one, I vote 3 as well. I recall it to be rather less RPish compared to other games.

Flag Post

For Bluji, I’m voting for Life’s a Mafia Game. The general idea seems rather neat, too.

Flag Post

Thanks Adeeb!

Flag Post

Just wanted to say I’m not dead on FG, just been really busy. I’ll make a game in a few weeks cause of the holidays =D.

Tactics…

Flag Post

Just for everyone, who might be interested in my game (idea) Deepspace, I have created a thread for it last night and am now waiting for sign-ups. So, if anyone active could be so nice to sign up, I’d be glad. Otherwise I’ll transform the thread for Life’s a Mafia Game.

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/36/topics/181664

Flag Post

Please, FG, which one of these will you actually, y’know, sign up for?

1. Problems arise when the underground bunker, Operation Stay Alive, meant to seal away the zombies, is taken over by a cult who means to let in the horde.

2. A gigantic air city called “Moog City” is corrupted by a portal to the Nether.

3. The world slowly implodes and a group of people try to get off of the dying planet.

Flag Post

2 or 3 sound good. Either one really, although if you did 2 (I’m assuming it’s Minecraft-esque) there would need to be more monsters than just Ghasts and Zombie Pigmen.

Flag Post

Kind of already know a lot about 2 planned, but bump anyway for another vote.

Flag Post

I vote for 3, regarding Kilozombie’s game.

Flag Post

OK, tie breaker between 2 and 3?

Flag Post

Meh. 2 at Kilo.

Flag Post

Alrighty then