[Game-Related] The "Choose My Next Game!" Thread page 3

3800 posts

Flag Post

BUMP FOR GREAT JUSTICE!

Flag Post

VOTE:

7 people are trapped on a space satalite, hundreds of miles above the Earths ground. There are 7 rooms. And there are 7 hours to escape. Before it all comes plunging down.

The Next FAW.
Details unknown.

Flag Post

777! Jackpot, baby!

Flag Post

I’ve never played FAW, so do it.

Flag Post

The next FAW.

Flag Post

Which one of these games would you like to play?

Screengrabs- In this game, I post a picture from a movie, then you try to guess what movie it’s from.

Caption Captures- A generic caption contest type game.

Blurred- I will take a picture of something popular, then blur it. You have to guess what it is.

Flag Post
Originally posted by This_is_Creative:

Which one of these games would you like to play?

Screengrabs- In this game, I post a picture from a movie, then you try to guess what movie it’s from.

Caption Captures- A generic caption contest type game.

Blurred- I will take a picture of something popular, then blur it. You have to guess what it is.

Screen > Blur > Caption.

Flag Post

Screen, if you let the person who guesses right post the next picture.

Flag Post
Originally posted by EbilWulf:

Nah.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kidudeman:
Originally posted by EbilWulf:

Nah.

Dang it. Puts away MASH.

Flag Post

So I tried to make the last game I asked for and failed.

Its not exactly a “choose my next”, But it still seems like a good thread to post it: What do you think about the following game idea?

Inspired by a game I saw on the “Elements” forum, a RP or Crawler based on cards, specifically on Yu-Gi-Oh, a personal favorite. On the “Elements” RP, the creature cards, when used, summoned a minion to use in RP battle, the weapons were regular weapons with a few magical abilities, and generally all of the cards were modified for RP use.

Flag Post

This is somewhat related.

I’m currently running Devoid, and I sincerely hope it doesn’t fail – I have much in store. However, there seems to be little interest in it, so, n case of it’s downfall, which would you like to see next:

Alone – If you’re willing to be serious, I’m willing to continue. Similar to Devoid, I have a great story prepared.

Another Random CYOP/WDYD Game – I find inspiration for these things all the time. I can whip another one up in a flash… But that would leave games like Devoid without ever having run their course. It’s like reading a book halfway through,and then just stopping. It’s a waste.

Outta Left Field – A random game outta left field… Whether it be an RP, a mafia, or something else… Who knows?

Once again, I’d like to stress the fact that I really want to do Devoid. Don’t just let it de because you want to see one of these. If you have an interest in it, or what it might become, participate!

Flag Post

Another CYOP. You tend to be good at those.

Flag Post

Aye, but Alone and Devoid are CYOPs and…

Eh, it’s your choice I guess.

Flag Post

Why include that in your list if you’re hesitant about it?

Flag Post

Alright. So I have an epic idea for a new game, and I know exactly when I’m launching it: July 21st. The only problem so far is that I can’t decide on a theme. That’s why I made this thread: so FGers could vote on what theme it should have! (Well, also for presigns, but whatever.)

1: Typical fantasy (players vs. an evil emperor), but with a twist. (I’d love to reveal what it is, but that would kind of ruin the surprise.)
2: An inversion of the typical fantasy setting: you’re a group of the villain’s servants, out to kill any heroes that dare threaten the empire.
3: Sci-fi. You’re a group of mercenaries, paid to assassinate a target. It seems like a routine hit-and-run, until everything goes wrong.

Vote… if you dare! :P

VOTES:
1:
2: ll
3: ll

Flag Post

3. Again.

Flag Post

I also say 3.

Flag Post

I vote #2.

Flag Post

number 2 for XY’s game.

Flag Post

It seems we have a tie. Any other votes?

Flag Post

3. Because hey, why not.

Flag Post

3. We need more of these.

Flag Post

Okay, been quite some time since I hosted a game.

Here are my ideas, please vote on whichever one you’d like to play most.

1. Double Cross

This is a mafia game. It takes place in a spy agency of a certain country. Another spy agency has planted its spies into the first spy agency and were hired as spies, and have secretly been feeding information to the second spy agency. It is the job of the first spy agency to eliminate the spies that have been planted into the agency, and the job of the double crosses to eliminate the spy agency. Sorry if that sounded complicated, but the bottom line is it’s a mafia. I intend to add unorthodox roles.

2 Targeted (If you can think of a better name, please do)

An assasin organization, who kills anybody who they’re paid to kill, has been hired by one mafia to kill the members of another mafia. But when the members of that mafia start killing the assasins, the 1st mafia demands their money back. When the assains refuse, they are suddenly the target of two different mafias, and the FBI. The players are the assasins. This is an RP.

3. The Road Less Traveled

A CYOP. I’ll make it up as the story progresses.

So that’s it.

Flag Post

for pokarnor, 1.