I already know your vote dev.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dreamsdragon1998:
Originally posted by developous:

Dreams: Games about games, DUH.

I already know your vote dev.

k….

Flag Post

RPG or strategy? My RPGs are not that roleplay alike RPGs.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CYrusmaster:

RPG or strategy? My RPGs are not that roleplay alike RPGs.

rpg I bet.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kingzak13:

so new quote wall starts here

kongregate the game 2: internet explorer

after defeating the demon the team enter through the portal to see a much bigger adventure lies ahead of them the sequel to kongregate the game
RP
for 10-15 players

war

any two team of opposing forces can face each other. example halo vs COD, kongregate vs armor games and other opposing forces
mafia
??? players
(if you want this vote on what you would like)

pokemon mafia kanto 2

after there defeat at the rock gym the team head onwards towards cerulean city with high hopes of winning the cacade badge
mafia
12 players
2 reserves

after a bit of thinking i have chosen the teams for war (not a lot of the roles have been made yet)

so get voting
it is currently
Kong the game has 1
War has 1
pokemon mafia has no votes

we have 2 days left until the vote ends

it is currently
WAR – 2
kong the game – 1

Flag Post

I am thinking of making a gaming competition game. Yes, I know. It’s not very creative, but I’ll try to mix it up. As in maybe I would set the score and everyone has to beat that. If they don’t, they are eliminated. I could also add some ‘bonus’ challenges that would let you have immunity for the next round. There is also a twist to it. Though, that will be revealed when/or if I make it past the qualifiers. The game will be hosting at least ten people. The number of people joining would also have to be an even number.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hyped:

I am thinking of making a gaming competition game. Yes, I know. It’s not very creative, but I’ll try to mix it up. As in maybe I would set the score and everyone has to beat that. If they don’t, they are eliminated. I could also add some ‘bonus’ challenges that would let you have immunity for the next round. There is also a twist to it. Though, that will be revealed when/or if I make it past the qualifiers. The game will be hosting at least ten people. The number of people joining would also have to be an even number.

Good luck, you will need it. But there may be a way to encourage it. Support my ‘imagination’ post…

Flag Post

I would like to see some really neat card games. I’m just suggesting, but as a player, I would clearly want to make my request clear so that the gifted GMs could think about making such. I’m not forcing anything. I’m just in the mood for a card game. :3

Flag Post
Originally posted by AAAAPPLE:

I would like to see some really neat card games. I’m just suggesting, but as a player, I would clearly want to make my request clear so that the gifted GMs could think about making such. I’m not forcing anything. I’m just in the mood for a card game. :3

What do you mean by card games? Like playing cards, or something like Yu-Gi-Oh?

Flag Post

i’m thinking about making a game modeled after the battle system used in the original yugioh anime. there are characters (controled by players) that can summon and control monsters at the cost of BA. (life force) When your creature is killed you lose BA. when you run out of BA you die. The players would be able to create the monsters they could summon but I would set the cost for them. Do you think this game would work/be good?

Flag Post
Originally posted by wercooler:

i’m thinking about making a game modeled after the battle system used in the original yugioh anime. there are characters (controled by players) that can summon and control monsters at the cost of BA. (life force) When your creature is killed you lose BA. when you run out of BA you die. The players would be able to create the monsters they could summon but I would set the cost for them. Do you think this game would work/be good?

Most definitely. I would gamble to say that this would even potentially attract me of all people.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hyped:
Originally posted by AAAAPPLE:

What do you mean by card games? Like playing cards, or something like Yu-Gi-Oh?

Something like elemental cards, say one is a ‘Fire Soldier’ with x Attack and y Life/Defense. Water Soldier could do extra damage to a fire soldier if you apply the element weakness, ect.

Originally posted by wercooler:

I’d play.

Flag Post

Delta Sentinels

You are a mercenary under many contractors. Ever since the situation involving the fall of every galactic civilization, people have been looking for ways to re-establish their societies in the first place, and you are the last hope for such situations in the first place. You all begin with mainly the same equipments as those in the same class, registered to take on the lowest ranking missions, but in time, you will face harder and harder missions as you advance your ranking, eventually casting the ultimate fate for the entire universe.

Will you live up to expectations?
Will you survive in the first place?
and most importantly… What fate will you cast on the galaxy?

Flag Post

Interesting. A game that has nothing to do with alternate universes, crests,arenas, etc.
Also, it is Sentinel. I’m not a grammer nazi, but if you can help it the title should be spelled correctly.
Anyways, I like it.

Flag Post

…An old recipe with some new ingredients…it may work…but unlikely still. Here is a checklist, you don’t have to do the Yes’ but you must do without the No or your game will end up like the rest of yours….

No
Galaxies
Universes
Realities
Crests
Arenas
Gods
Goddesses

Yes
Genuine survival games
Monster Arena (It is an arena but if you can make it better than the game on Kong…)
Car racing
Job: Spy (make something out of the word ‘job’ and ‘spy.’)
Assassins
CYOPs
CYOAs
Continous!!!!! (RECOMMENDED)

Flag Post

And now; a category list for elitist (Read: Literate) forum gamers.

Yes
Galaxies
Universes
Realities
Crests
Arenas
Gods
Goddesses
No
Genuine survival games
Monster Arena (It is an arena but if you can make it better than the game on Kong…)
Car racing
Assassins
CYOPs
CYOAs
Continous!!!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by MasterCheif987:

Interesting. A game that has nothing to do with alternate universes, crests,arenas, etc.
Also, it is Sentinel. I’m not a grammer nazi, but if you can help it the title should be spelled correctly.
Anyways, I like it.

Its pluralized. I think that usually has a in this case.

Flag Post

Anyways, I like it.

Unless my search engine has lied to me, there is no a.

Flag Post

Anyways, I like it.

Unless my search engine has lied to me, there is no a.

Search engines don’t lie unless it is Bing and you ask where to go for dinner.

Originally posted by Captain_Catface:

And now; a category list for elitist (Read: Literate) forum gamers.

Yes
Galaxies
Universes
Realities
Crests
Arenas
Gods
Goddesses
No
Genuine survival games
Car racing
Assassins
CYOPs
CYOAs
Continous!!!!!

:{

Flag Post
Originally posted by dreamsdragon1998:

Reverse Mafia
Basicly, the townies have invaded the mafia. This will be a little complicated, and have many roles. I won’t be giving the grunts nks, the townies won’t either. The regular townies, would, however, have a night lynch. Because of the amount of roles, it will need many people.
One of those games about games
A simple game, you just make a character, and do stuff. Of the same genre as Gastly’s World of Kongregate and Nimbus’s You’ve all met witth a horrible fate, haven’t you?.
I have no idea
This will be people probably doing things randomly, with the genre changing randomly. Thus, to be prepared for genre changes, you should bring along a:
Character
Role
Country
High Score on a flash game
Anything else you might need.

1 vote Reverse Mafia, 1 vote One of those games about games.

Flag Post

[Name to be Decided]

Role-Play.

A plot heavy game in which five people wake up in a room, with no memory of their past. Slowly as the game progresses, they rediscover their past and abilities, who they are, and how they got there.

Contains things supernatural.

Sign-ups don’t get to choose name, background, abilities and so on, those are characters pre-built by me. They can, however, select a gender, as the game will have two girls and three guys.

I’m sure the concept isn’t very original but I kind of like it.

Since the game has a very small amount of players and each player is crucial to the plot, trustworthy and able players must be selected to play. Therefore I shall have to use some sort of way to choose who is fit for the game and who isn’t, discussion on that is in the General Thread.

Post your thoughts, comments, realizations, jokes or marriage requests regarding the game so I can improve it.

Flag Post

Not really interested in the don’t choose your name/backround/abilities part, and yet I like it. It keeps players from choosing abilities they always pick, makes them get out of their comfort zones a bit. I guess the no name and ackround part adds to the mystery. Sounds interesting.

Flag Post

Not really interested in the don’t choose your name/backround/abilities part, and yet I like it. It keeps players from choosing abilities they always pick, makes them get out of their comfort zones a bit. I guess the no name and ackround part adds to the mystery. Sounds interesting.

Now that is a definite plus. Your right. This definitely piques my interest.