[Eos] Darkspell (Signups closed: Endgame now!)) page 34 (locked)

6236 posts

Flag Post

Ian

“I’m too tired to go dancing with you…” I fall on the floor, asleep, in a crumpled heap.

Flag Post

Adam
I wake only to find some girl with her daggers out and ian is asleep. Assassin! I jump up and get to action, I give sarah a positive charge and the floor a negitive sharge magnitizing the floor beneath her. I look at my wrist, Its still red lightning, I ask myself “why?” then realize my brand is still covering me only one normal eye and one yellow eye. I send a lightning bolt into the girl “ASSASSIN!” I yell as I charge a red lightning ball.

Flag Post

[Why Ros no Sarah post?]

Flag Post

Sarah
I absorb the lightning, which is red, and shoot it back. I un-magnetize the ground, and get him in a choke-hold. I prepare to slit his throat.
“I was here to fight for fun, not to kill him, but if I need to kill you, I will gladly, although I’m not a big fan of techniques like this that Ros does, although now I see why he does it.”
I use my electricity to overload his lightening until it implodes.

Flag Post

Ian

I wake up. “Amwerglemwabler?” I see a girl holding a man by the throat. “Oh, please don’t do that. I had a hard job fixing him up, and he’ll rupture something if he overdoes it.”

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Adam
I have no more eletricity, my saved up eletricity is gone. I think as i relize my brand has spread to my hair, my hair is now white and my bang are now down to my jaw and my sides are down to the top of my ribs. I pull out my daggers and say “Get off your you know whats comeing.”

Flag Post

(Don’t spam my thread, don’t troll my thread, GTFO OFF MY THREAD! DELETE THE POSTS! YOU HAVE NO REASON TO BE HERE, TROLLING MY THREAD!)

Sarah
I use a jolt of electricity and press my dagger up to his throat. Instead of hurting him, though, I make it a benign force to re-energize him.
“Don’t fight it, it’ll heal you.”
(A benign force is a force that one person of an element can give to a person of the same element. This is meant to combine with you power without hurting you at all, sometimes healing you, and it must be accepted, it cannot be forced, or else it is not benign.)

Flag Post
Originally posted by rosate:

(Don’t spam my thread, don’t troll my thread, GTFO OFF MY THREAD! DELETE THE POSTS! YOU HAVE NO REASON TO BE HERE, TROLLING MY THREAD!)

[I just flagged and posted my action, the mods are coming]

Flag Post

(Not you, the guy who said can I F your mom! You’re fine.)

Flag Post

[Yeah i was talking about him too >< brb for like 10 min, im going to eat]

Flag Post

Ian

“Oh, that’s good. I’ll just be going back to sleep now, then.”

Flag Post

[Also, I need sleep’n’ now.]

Flag Post

Ok

Flag Post

Adam
My brand goes back to its normal size, my wrist goes back to normal blue lightning.
“Thanks alot.” I look at the dirt trail and see a hooded man. Who is that? is realize its the cultist. “Oh no…” I back away out of fear, “this man can go through anything, he only wants me!” How did he find me? The square object with the red flashing light on it! its a tracking device! “He opened me up and implanted a tracking device inside of me, We need to kill this man.”

Flag Post

Jack Seather

I saw Adam yelling something about a hooded man. I looked at the hooded man and snuck up behind him. I pulled out my bowie knife and stabbed him in the back.

Flag Post

Hooded Man (Cultist) [Sombody had to do this]
I turn into my purple gas shape and the knife goes through me with no harm, like if i was a ghost. I proceed to walk slowly at adam cause im a cool slow walker.

Flag Post

Jack Seather

I notice he’s going for Adam.
“Adam, run,” I yell to him.
I pull out my machete and slice at him but it goes through him like butter. I keep trying to slow him down but he keeps progressing no matter how much I slice.

Flag Post

Adam
“Dammit all” say under my breath and I shoot out lightning fast. Once i get out of the forest I get into a tree and lay down and watch the cultist and Jack.

Flag Post

Sarah
I see a hooded man. The man says to kill him, but he turns to a gas and someones knife goes right through him.
“Well then.”
I use my electricity to sense for any electronic devices. I find it, but just barely, because it was being powered by the man himself.
“Well then…”
I make a charge of electricity with my knife, and cut open where the tracking device should be. I try to get it out, but the man gets too close.
I seal the wound up with electricity.
“It’s not permanent, but it’ll hold. Now, in the suberbs in the Ramsic district, there’s an abandoned house connected to a construction site. Go there. We can help more there. Run!”
I turn to face the hooded man.
“You messed with the wrong person.”

Flag Post

Adam
I hold onto Jack and move to the house with my lightning fast speed.
“She better get rid of him fast, or this wound is going to split open.”

Flag Post

Cultist
“Looks like ill have to kill you to get to him” the cultist says in his very deep voice changer voice. He makes a purple hole in the ground and a hellhound comes out of it. While the hellhound is attacking he throws a Psyhic barrage at Sarah.

Flag Post

Jack Seather

“Stay here I’m going to go back and help her,” I say and run before he objects.
I start running down a street but a jolt of electricity goes through my body. I look up to see the man in a grey suit pull out the star from my leg.
“You didn’t do what I wanted you to…you didn’t even want to,”he took my bowie knife and put it to my neck.
I closed my eyes and then heard him say,“I’m feeling generous so I will give you the choice to either pick your family member, or no one,” he said with a slight smile.
“What are you talking about,” I asked.
“It seems your uncle was in town so I payed him a visit,” he said,“he was very happy to learn you were alive after the incident at your house.”
I was mad that he would take my uncle but I also wondered, how does he know about the murder of my family.

Flag Post

Adam
You cant do anythi-, he was already out the door. I sit there and watch the eletric covering, my body keeps sending my stored eletricity to the protective covering to keep it from fading out. My brand grows swirls on its edges.