General Thread page 2

23065 posts

Flag Post

Oh yeah. If I quote.

“heyyyyyyyy bitches can I fuck you?
and your mom too ?”

Oh, and his username is “playboybitch”.

Flag Post

I think this is a good idea; it gives the FGF community a chance to talk about whatever away from their forum games and I think that’s quite a good thing for this community.

Flag Post

I support this. I guess.

So… what do we talk about?

Flag Post

Meh, I have just realized that I might as well cave in. All of you seem to make this look pretty good, so my arguments are pretty futile. I can’t really convert 6-7 dudes on my side with ‘plain text’. And predicting the future without concrete proof that this will be abused is ridiculous.

Therefore, consider my alignment to this thread to have changed for ‘Against’ to ‘Neutral’ xD. Nevertheless, my first page post can remain there as a reference in case this thread descends to general anarchy. Which I dearly hope won’t happen.

Currently, I suppose we should change our topic to something like ’Free 4 all." Basically, just talk about whatever needs to be discussed.

Yes, people are so slow on the uptake in new things… let us talk about how many games we are currently participating in :D

1) Wasteland (if it ever gets updated….)
2) The World After (Currently waiting on pludr, though I suppose I will march it forward soon)
3) Mindscape RPG (I suppose I will have to post on that today)
4) The Day After (Hasn’t started yet, but looking forward to it. Jimbo’s RPs are cool)
5) Pet Mafia (Forever nox. However, hopefully it will be interesting from Day 1 :D)
6) Life’s a mafia (and a badass one at that.)
7) Western Troubles Mafia (which is really fun. Nice psychology study.)
8) Being Marvin (means you are stuck in the house with a maniac)
9) WORDS and the ART of BLOCKING OTHERS from MAKING THEM (we haven’t started the second part yet.)
10) The Cliche Title (it is moving forward now. I enjoy it.)
11) Dreams 3 (Moving at snail’s pace, though mainly due to player inactivity. S’pose I should post in it.)

Flag Post

Only The City Chapter 1 right now but I do post in duck farm sandbox.

Also I kind of thought this could be more away from the forum games and more about the people.

Flag Post

The World After.
The Day After.
Western troubles.
Being Marvin (sort of).
I agree with turtle though. That said, what should we talk about? I don’t know, do you have any pets? I got 6 dogs and 2 cats. I guess you could say I’m a dog person.

Flag Post

I have a dog any one else with a pet.

Flag Post

I don’t have any pets, if anyone is interested to know. Had a dog ages ago though.

Flag Post

What kind of dog?

Flag Post

Staffy.

Flag Post

Those are cool. Mine are a Labrador/retriever mix, 2 golden retrievers, a Schnauzer, a rat terrier, and a chihuahua/mini pincher mix.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Randomturtle:

Staffy.

you spelt it wrong

it is spelt staffi

short for staffordshire bull terrier

Flag Post
Originally posted by kingzak13:
Originally posted by Randomturtle:

Staffy.

you spelt it wrong

it is spelt staffi

short for staffordshire bull terrier

it can be spelt that way.

Flag Post

I’z got a cat.

Flag Post

You also changed your avy, ros :P What’s the name of the cat?

Flag Post

Playing currently:

The World After
Kisame’s Gauntlet
Cult Mafia 2
Papa’s Freezeria

Hosting currently:

Life’s a Mafia Game

Hosting later:

Life’s a Mafia Game Again – LaMG sequel
Timespace – Deepspace sequel

Flag Post

My cat is Hobbes. If anyone can get the reference, I’ll give them 5 awesome points!

Also, yes, I did change my Avy. It’s a different style. If you want it in a different style, although not entirely new, then come here

Flag Post

Thanks for the offer, but I reckon my avy will become even less distinct if any effects are applied to it :P.

And Bluji, I can’t wait for that Deepspace Sequel. I really can’t.

Flag Post

I’m going to guess the reference is from Calvin and Hobbes, rosate. Am I right?

Flag Post

@ Adeeb: I know many people are waiting for it. It will have a game-changing aspect Timebooks. But Timedrops (former Deepdrops) will return, a new unique map will return, epic players will return, epic host will return…

My avy shows my passion combined with a Greg month G.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheIdiocyWizard:

I’m going to guess the reference is from Calvin and Hobbes, rosate. Am I right?

5 awesome point GET!

Flag Post

Yay!

Flag Post

So what music do you listen to and whats your favourite song?

Flag Post

I listen to a bunch of stuff, I like RHCP, Sublime, Nirvana, Metallica(older stuff), Black Label Society, Pearl Jam, Kid Rock, Foo Fighters, Colt Ford, Flight Of The Conchords, Stephen Lynch, Shinedown, Motley Crue, Ratt, AC DC, Nazareth (Just cuz of Hair Of The Dog), The Offspring, Bad Religion, Jimmy Buffet, Seether, Theory of a Deadman, Bush, Thin Lizzy, Black Sabbath, Stone Temple Pilots, Vitamin String Quartet, Guns N Roses, Kansas, Rootwater, Alan Jackson, Jason Aldean, Nickelback(before they got famous), System of a Down, Disturbed, Bob Marley, Lynard Skynard, Sixx AM, Franz Ferdinand, The Who, Poison, Them Crooked Voltures, Willie Nelson, and some more……
Now thats something everybody can enjoy!

Flag Post

I like Beatles, Rolling Stones, Men at Work, Jimi Hendrix, Black Eyed Peas, Moody Blues, The Who, Herman’s Hermits, Stevie Wonder, Elton John, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppilin, Black Sabbath, Queen, Fleetwood Mac, Styx, AC/DC, ZZ Top, Steely Dan, and Aerosmith.

This has been brought to you by copy’pasta, the most copied pasta on the web.