General Thread page 375

24844 posts

Flag Post

This: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/2-off-topic/topics/24530-game-sign-ups-directory

I thought we’d never mention that thread again!

Flag Post

I wish someone would make a Diplomacy game. I’d play the shit out of it, and most of the NoTW crowd probably also would.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mylar:

I wish someone would make a Diplomacy game. I’d play the shit out of it, and most of the NoTW crowd probably also would.

I would as well.

Flag Post

I wish i could make one, but when I make a big game, I have a good concept, but I don’t think it out. I may do one, if my game revival is successful.

Flag Post
Originally posted by devourer359:
Originally posted by therealsirmark4:
Originally posted by Blood_Shadow:

Guys, Developous He Who Shall Not Be Named cannot be reasoned with. He is insane. His thought patterns have no internal logical consistency. Do not attempt to argue with him like you would to a normal person; you will only waste time, space, and resources.

Badump.

Flag Post

Fine I will abide by that rule.

Flag Post

eeyup.

Flag Post

Hmm… I could make one, and I think I will. Who cares I get banned, your interest speaks for itself.

Flag Post

Guys, Developous He Who Shall Not Be Named cannot be reasoned with. He is insane. His thought patterns have no internal logical consistency. Do not attempt to argue with him like you would to a normal person; you will only waste time, space, and resources.

Flag Post

Sorry about the double post but I want that to stay a pure quote.

Flag Post

If by diplomacy you mean legitimate diplomacy/politics/drama; I’ve suggested something similar many times… But everyone seems to want things to be generic “I’m a flying octopus that shoots lasers from its eyes.” or mafias. :|

Flag Post

On another note, I just used this program to compute Pi to 134,217,728 places. It only took 51 minutes and 38 seconds.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Captain_Catface:

If by diplomacy you mean legitimate diplomacy/politics/drama; I’ve suggested something similar many times… But everyone seems to want things to be generic “I’m a flying octopus that shoots lasers from its eyes.” or mafias. :|

[DELICIOUS]

Flag Post

[If your goal was to test the power of your PC, there are more efficient programs out there.]

[Here’s what I know from memory, and no I’m not lying.]

[I suppose you’ll have to take my word for it though.]

Flag Post

All I have from memory is 3.141592654…. I just had to remember 10 digits for a test, never had to use it since… half the crap I learn in school I never use later on..

Flag Post

That’s not even right, that last 4 is rounded.

Learning pi to more than about 7 places is the biggest waste of time ever conceived. Which is why I did it.

You can probably out purple prose me anyways.

I’d rather not. Purple Prose is defined by the fact that it makes it incredibly difficult to try and figure out what the writer is trying to say. Although it’s true that I like to use relatively uncommon words frequently: I don’t consider it to be Purple Prose. Lots of meaningless fluff, so much it makes it painful to read, is the single defining trait of Purple Prose. I use uncommon words for the sake of clarity, so that I may convey my point in the most accurate way possible: capturing as many of the nuances that are normally contained in body language as possible.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I have the strangest feeling you just typed out random numbers until it looked like that, because I don’t know shit about pi.

Flag Post

I spent 10 minutes editing in the Purple Prose version of that last paragraph in my previous post so that I could better illustrate my point, then accidentally closed the tab. FML

Flag Post
Originally posted by InfiniteExpanse:

I spent 10 minutes editing in the Purple Prose version of that last paragraph in my previous post so that I could better illustrate my point, then accidentally closed the tab. FML

I also remember other xkcdians saying their posts were eaten… this is why I use Notepad or Wordpad to back up some of my posts.

Flag Post

Damn! I was up 4-0 in NHL and I tried to watch the replay of an insane play and I accidentally exited…

Flag Post

Blood, did I ruin your personal life?

Flag Post
Originally posted by developous:

Blood, did I ruin your personal life?

Like you would ever be significant enough to ruin anything other than our patiience, dev.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by RandomTurtle: