General Thread page 4

23157 posts

Flag Post

Jacob New topic

Who have you met and/or befriended via a specific forum game? And which game was it?

[It really should be FGF or FGF Community related. Questions like the meaning of life have another forum for them.]

Flag Post

Ah, but I have found you can find out much about a person by their answer to that question.

If they’re serious, of course.

Anyways, to reply to your topic:

Suphomies – Echoes
EbilWulf – (Technically) Echoes
AdeebNafees – Don’t know…

And many, many others.

Flag Post

Knoob- Darkspell

Flag Post

AdeebNafees – BlockBusters

Flag Post

Haha, you remember this time, Fog?

Actually, I think the only person who friended me here was Fog. People no likey me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by EbilWulf:

Actually, I think the only person who friended me here was Fog. People no likey me.

Of course we like you, Fogfun. Woops, wrong quote.

Flag Post

I like you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by rosate:

I like you.

Nay, Thee shall not. Thee shall surrendur to the pressures of thy society! Do not be fooled by this outcast of thy society!

Flag Post

Nay, Thee shall not. Thee shall surrendur to the pressures of thy society! Do not be fooled by this outcast of thy society!

Wait, we’re not all outcasts?

Taiboss
Jazzaboy
Tracymirkin

No idea when I added any of them, though.

Flag Post

Well, if all the pariahs got together, I believe they would not be called as such amongst their group.

Flag Post

To answer all the questions so far:

Favorite music: Like ALL the music!

Meaning of life: 42. There really is no meaning. We just happen to exist on a rock that just happens to be an appropriate
distance from a star, so water just so happens to be here, on this rock. Now we’re looking for other rocks that just so happens to have just the right distance from a star.

Friends I’ve made: Although I haven’t added everybody, I think I’m friends with most of you guys. Off the top of my mind I can name Fogfun, BC, ’Deeb, Coolo and probably a few others. Tell me if I forgot you.

I think that was all the questions.

Also, I like how we are all about the same age. :D

Flag Post

New Question

What has been your favorite game you’ve participated in?

Mine would have to be either Paradise Lost or Carrot Mafia.

The first because it was so original, and the second because it was fun and completely ridiculous… In a good way.

Flag Post

Hm… That’s a hard one.
My Darkspell is pretty cool, but so was my CYOC series…
Then there’s Ghost’s zombie games. Those were awesome…

I can’t remember a lot of games I was in, so so far, I’d need to say Darkspell. Not because I made it, but because of what it’s turned into.

Flag Post

Well in all honesty, ever since the original Killers, I have always seemed to ally with Fogfun in basically every game. I try to keep well associated with the whole community, but I kind of suck at that.

Flag Post

Paradise Lost

Flag Post

Ather City 2. Yeah yeah, I know. >> Go ahead and laugh at me.

Flag Post

I’d say Dreams 1, because… Well I really fucking liked that game.

I’m a little sad to say that I hadn’t seen the series turn in the direction it did, and how the paced slowed down a lot too. I hope you’ll have more luck in the future Fog.

Oh and AC1/2, because of the epic battles. I can’t help but smile when something epic happens, it just tickles my fancy-bone.

Flag Post

Paradise Lost.
And:
Who’s that Pokemon. DAMN IT DROV I WOULD HAVE WON THAT GAME IF I HAD JOINED EARLIER

Flag Post
Originally posted by pludrpladr:

I’d say Dreams 1, because… Well I really fucking liked that game.

I’m a little sad to say that I hadn’t seen the series turn in the direction it did, and how the paced slowed down a lot too. I hope you’ll have more luck in the future Fog.

Oh and AC1/2, because of the epic battles. I can’t help but smile when something epic happens, it just tickles my fancy-bone.

Which Dreams 1? The original with chapters? Or the one that was never finished?

Flag Post

Faw,
Dungeons inc.,
Duel Arena II [Unfinished

Shame the second one sort of failed, being revived though.

Out of the three I think my fav was probably Duel Arena or Dungeons inc. Faw Was fun but not well thought out.

Flag Post

The Dreams that I personally liked, was the one where it started with each person having an individual storyline….then I lost internet.

Flag Post

Might as well…

Favorite bands: Over 9000. So I’ll go with genres: Progressive metal, progressive rock, symphonic metal, power metal, classic rock, fusion, some jazz, among others…I’m very selective but I have a huge collection of music as well as a variety of interests.

I have quite a few friends from FG, but I don’t recall specific games during which I added them. Fogfun, reaper, Drovoxx, Adeeb, Taiboss, Xandrya, Thisiscreative after a quick check.

Favorite games: Dreams series, Kongathlon. As a side note, I would consider Ather City and the sequel to be the best games on this forum, even though I never played them.

Also happy to see people like Paradise Lost :P

EDIT:

Forgot some things:

Favorite Movie: Inception

Meaning of Life: I have no clue.

Flag Post

So what is your favorite video game system? (Random topic.)

Flag Post

I prefer the PC over all, but if we are talking about a console, I prefr XBox360 over all, but my dad is over-protective and my mom says no because it might “Scar” my 8 year-old sister.

Oh, and my favorite game was Duel Arena (Original) as that was the first forum game I played and I think that it was pretty darn-tootin’ good!

Flag Post

I mostly use PC (none of my friends use PS3) since I find it easier to play with my buddies. It’s also easy to customize, if it’s a stationary, but since I have a laptop which CPU sucks, I’m saving up for a new (gaming) one.