The General Thread (A.K.A. Funky Town) page 493

25785 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mysterymason:

I had an operation on my toenail, they had to remove the edges. I had 4 consecutive injections on my toes. Didn’t hurt too much, I probably have a high pain threshold.

Injections on toes don’t really hurt much.

Flag Post

and yet knocking it on a table hurts like f&ck

Flag Post

What is your favourite ice cream favour?

Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

My favorite ice cream favour is when it melts itself for me
so helpful

Flag Post

Flavour*

LOL

Mine is vanilla.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kingzak13:

My favorite ice cream favour is when it melts itself for me
so helpful

Flag Post

Lots of people seem to like chocolate.

Flag Post

I don’t like ice cream.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

I don’t like ice cream.

._. Are you kidding me? How can you not like ice cream :<

Flag Post
Originally posted by djrockstar:

I don’t like ice cream.

._. Are you kidding me? How can you not like ice cream :<

It tastes like shit, imo. I stopped eating at the age of 6. (Even at that time, I had hardly eaten it 3 or 4 times)

Flag Post

I don’t like ice cream.

D:

What about cookies?

Flag Post

I don’t like ice cream.

D:

What about cookies?

Decent, don’t like them but don’t hate them either.

Flag Post

Here’s a pokemon picture for the pokemon fans! :D

Flag Post

B-b-but Blastoise has cannons :(

Flag Post

Grasstoise > Blastoise. [Grass > Water]
Venuscorch > Venusaur. [Fire > Grass]
Charizaqua > Charizard. [Water > Fire]

Flag Post

XD

Nice!

Flag Post

Turtok
Bisaflor
Glurak

I linked wrogn in the one piece post. I meant this

Flag Post

Is god willing to protect evil, but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing?
Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able, and willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing?
Then why call him god? -Epicurus

Flag Post
Originally posted by Taiboss:

[the orginal post is gone, due to being deleted. Sorry]
Edit:
I also will maybe make a FG based on:
Wealth, power, and fame. The man, who had fought so everything was Gold Roger, the King of the Pirates. When he was executed, his last words were, "You want my treasure? You can have it! Look for it! Somewhere I have hidden the greatest treasure in the world!
This treasure is the One Piece, and it lies somewhere on the Grand Line. Thus ushered in the great pirate era.

[Wanpiss-Eat a weird trippy fruit, get hammered, you are a pirate.]

Life just loves screwing you over at the most inopportune moment, doesn’t it?

[Ayup.]

[Note that this is not the same as ‘eeyup’, bronies, and anyone who claims so will be shot. Also I am making an obscure joke probably only I will get hahahahaha]

Originally posted by Woon1957:

I have recently revived my obsession with Rurouni Kenshin ’cause of the new movie. Also Code Geass might be resurfacing too :P

I think I’ve seen Code Geass a few times. Is it the one with the “eye” power or something? :P

[The one what where one of the protagonists commands people to kill themselves and they do.]

I don’t like ice cream.

[You are clearly made of Satan and evil]

Flag Post

Here’s a pokemon picture for the pokemon fans! :D

Charizaqua looks badass

Flag Post
Originally posted by Woon1957:

I have recently revived my obsession with Rurouni Kenshin ’cause of the new movie. Also Code Geass might be resurfacing too :P

I think I’ve seen Code Geass a few times. Is it the one with the “eye” power or something? :P

I saw the first episode then skipped to the last one. In the end the main character makes the entire world focus their hate on him, and the main character arranges for one of his subordinates to impersonate his heroic disguise and publicly kill him, thus throwing the world’s concentration into reform for at most a few years. Yeah, true “world peace” never exists and the closest to it will only last a little while…

Flag Post

{ Dear god, no needles. I will never do drugs, because I hate ear drops, eye drops, nasal spray, needles, inhaling anything other then water, and I barely take pills as is. }

{ D: I think nasal spray is the worse. Shudder }

{ I’d love to take classes on the cells of the human body. Anatomy and Astrology ftw. }

Flag Post

Nasal spray? I use it because I cannot breathe through my nose at times.

Flag Post

Plays as a level four Rogue in Dragon Key Dungeon (Dungeon Blitz on Kong is game) and goes solo
Uses all three starter power potions on boss
Screws up each time
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK ME.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sierrasama:

Plays as a level four Rogue in Dragon Key Dungeon (Dungeon Blitz on Kong is game) and goes solo
Uses all three starter power potions on boss
Screws up each time
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK ME.

That’s a lot of U’s you’ve got there! It would be a ssssshame if it were to shorten up!