Brackets suck. Leet Speak is waaaaaay better IMO

Flag Post
Originally posted by SilverEvil:

Brackets suck. Leet Speak is waaaaaay better IMO

Wrong, you posted 6 as.

It’s actually:

Brackets suck. Leet speak is waaaaay better IMO

Flag Post

Ñœ wæÿ. Thįš īß mūçh ßèttær. Ríght èvêrÿ œñè?

Flag Post

No it’s not.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

Ñœ wæÿ. Thįš īß mūçh ßèttær. Ríght èvêrÿ œñè?

Would you, by any chance, be familiar with Brazil?

Flag Post

Nope. _

Flag Post

I had a very fun time saving my hard drive from corruption recently. I don’t know why I feel the need to say this.

Well, that was a very short venting, if it can be considered one.

Flag Post

Happy Thanksgiving… I think it’s Thanksgiving/

Flag Post
Originally posted by devourer359:

I had a very fun time saving my hard drive from corruption recently. I don’t know why I feel the need to say this.

Computers… aren’t they fun?

Flag Post
Originally posted by SilverEvil:

Computers… aren’t they fun?

I honestly wouldn’t have been so annoyed at sacrificing my sleep for this if I didn’t have an essay on there due tomorrow with no backup elsewhere. I think that I’m going to start saving backups of my work from now on :/.

Happy Thanksgiving… I think it’s Thanksgiving/

Isn’t that in November :P?

Flag Post

I actually don’t know, but my birthday is in November so I hope no one forgets.

Flag Post

So it’s my first day with my new internet provider and when I called them asking for help setting up our wireless, they made me use a well-known scam website, logmein123.com (which I did not know at the time). The worker, when he was controlling my computer through this program, tried to delete system 32. I immediately shut off my computer. I was SECONDS away from never being able to use this computer properly again.

Flag Post

Just what internet provider was this? Perhaps you should sue them ;).

Flag Post
Originally posted by JaumeBG:

So it’s my first day with my new internet provider and when I called them asking for help setting up our wireless, they made me use a well-known scam website, logmein123.com (which I did not know at the time). The worker, when he was controlling my computer through this program, tried to delete system 32. I immediately shut off my computer. I was SECONDS away from never being able to use this computer properly again.

AHAHHAhahhahhAHAHhaHAHhahHAahHAHhaHAH. So how did you detect he was gonna destroy System 32?

Flag Post

It appears as though I am back. Hallo.

Flag Post

Just what internet provider was this? Perhaps you should sue them ;).

I’m sure it is a valid case, but he has no proof of the attempt, if he did it’s be solid.

Flag Post

Hello, Firespread!

Flag Post

I was SECONDS away from never being able to use this computer properly again.

Huh? You could re-install your System drive in 3 hours and get your computer back again.

Flag Post

Okay, i want to play minecraft right now. And i also want to play Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Does anyone know a map that i can download that has the ENTIRE land of Hyrule (including dungeons, grottoes, etc.) so that i can enjoy both these games at the same time?

Flag Post
Originally posted by undeadcupcake3:

Okay, i want to play minecraft right now. And i also want to play Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Does anyone know a map that i can download that has the ENTIRE land of Hyrule (including dungeons, grottoes, etc.) so that i can enjoy both these games at the same time?

Google is your friend.

Flag Post

There’s a mod for minecraft that lets you play OoT in it, but last time I checked, the mod was for 1.7.3/1.8.1 :( I don’t think it has been updated yet :( I’m gonna go look for the link

Edit: I was waaaay wrong! I found the link, its for 1.3.2 YAY! The mod’s name is adventurecraft! here It doesn’t use any features from 1.8-1.3.2 tho

Flag Post
Originally posted by djrockstar:

There’s a mod for minecraft that lets you play OoT in it, but last time I checked, the mod was for 1.7.3/1.8.1 :( I don’t think it has been updated yet :( I’m gonna go look for the link

Edit: I was waaaay wrong! I found the link, its for 1.3.2 YAY! The mod’s name is adventurecraft! here It doesn’t use any features from 1.8-1.3.2 tho

So no jungles, emeralds, ender chests, hunger, exp, enchanting, alchemy, cats, etc. ? :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:
Originally posted by djrockstar:

So no jungles, emeralds, ender chests, hunger, exp, enchanting, alchemy, cats, etc. ? :P

Exaclty.

Flag Post

0|-| |\/|¥ 90Ð. 1’|\/| 9µ3$$1|\|9 ¥0µ |-|4\/3 1|\|$74|\|7£¥ ¶µ17 µ$1|\|9 7|-|47 1|\|73®|\|37 p®0\/1Ð3®, ®19|-|7?

ß7\/\/, \/\/|-|1(|-| 1$|° Ð0 ¥0µ µ$3?

^Translate this, guys.

Flag Post

{ D: My Uncle Johnny has a program where he controls the computer. He makes huge money, and makes me jelly. He is going to Belgium just because he has the money for it. He works and is a Computer Geek God. I totally wanna learn his tricks; he hacked IMVU because my older sister, Amber, was talking to a 17 year old guy from Texas, and it turned out to be a 28 year old dude in Texas. I hope I can gain his skill. Are you still having issues? }