General Thread page 498

24829 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sierrasama:

{ @Zzzip50: XD Japan has its….yeah, but it is damn good at anime. I’m currently watching Soul Eater and I’m just past episode 10, and I started on Sunday. Plus school. ;D It’s epic. I love Death the Kid! I don’t know which is better: Naruto Uzumaki or Death the Kid. Besides, Dr. Frankenstein looks like Kabuto! :D I is so happy. Anime ftw. }

Mhm.

For the naruto one, I read a few chapters, I think it was at the conclusion of the SIXPAX INVASION. Honestly, I don’t know how the writer is going to satisfactorily answer the problem of Loss to Justice to Loss to Justice. It would be largely dissapointing if it just concluded with Naruto defeating the baddie and living happily ever after, or the writer starts preaching Karl Marx.

Flag Post

{ @Zzzip50: XD Japan has its….yeah, but it is damn good at anime. I’m currently watching Soul Eater and I’m just past episode 10, and I started on Sunday. Plus school. ;D It’s epic. I love Death the Kid! I don’t know which is better: Naruto Uzumaki or Death the Kid. Besides, Dr. Frankenstein looks like Kabuto! :D I is so happy. Anime ftw. }

Out of curiosity, what manga/anime have you read/watched so far?

Also… My brain spasms when one speaks a Japanese name in the incorrect order. It’s Uzumaki Naruto, dammit! twitches

Miku Hatsune. Sorry, couldn’t resist.

For the naruto one, I read a few chapters, I think it was at the conclusion of the SIXPAX INVASION.

That’s a few chapters :P? Did you just skip a whole bunch or something?

Flag Post

Testing. Don’t screw with me again, spam filter…

EDIT: YES! IT WORKED!

EDIT 2: Damn you, Devourer. Damn you.

Flag Post

Yeah, I lose patience.

So there are huge gaps in my understanding of the story.

The best I know so far besides that is that Kakashi has the same eyes as THE ENEMY, his old comrade. And that THE ENEMY is in heart trouble. He wants to eradicate the entire existence because his love died. By Kakashi’s LIGHTSABER.

Originally posted by JohnSolaris:

Testing. Don’t screw with me again, spam filter…

EDIT: YES! IT WORKED!

EDIT 2: Damn you, Devourer. Damn you.

You said you were B_S right?

Flag Post

Yes, JohnSolaris is my alt. Seemed like the spam filter stopped hating on that account after I got a badge with it.

Flag Post
<opinion>

Naruto is shit

</opinion>

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:
<opinion>

Naruto is shit

</opinion>

I agree

Flag Post
Originally posted by djrockstar:
<opinion>

Naruto is shit

</opinion>

I agree

Flag Post

Naruto is my second favorite manga of all time, with the first being Bleach. Yes, I know that people consider the author of Bleach to be a troll, but I still like the manga.

Flag Post

Was working with wood today, I didn’t even realize I cut my hand at some point and painted half of the underside of the contraption red.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Guise.

Why you no Code Geass, Deathnote, Rurouni Kenshin and Detective Conan >:(

Flag Post

Why you no Code Geass, Deathnote, Rurouni Kenshin and Detective Conan >:(

But I has watched/read all of those. Well, except for Conan; I kind of gave up.

Originally posted by adv0catus:
Originally posted by djrockstar:
<opinion>

Naruto is shit

</opinion>

I agree

As do I, which is why I asked Sierra what she has looked at so far.

Yes, I know that people consider the author of Bleach to be a troll, but I still like the manga.

It’s not the trolling so much as the annoying plot holes and character development in my view.

Flag Post

Code Geass I read the last episode and kinda got the entire message of everything.

Flag Post

Anyone ever read ‘Hajime no Ippo’?

Flag Post

Anyone ever read ‘Hajime no Ippo’?

That belongs to the same category as Detective Conan for me, the “Too Many Chapters for My Free Time” category.

Flag Post

I like One Piece. I have books 1-34 and 41-63.

Flag Post

That belongs to the same category as Detective Conan for me, the “Too Many Chapters for My Free Time” category.

It’s only about 1000 chapters. And the good thing is, he’s been the Japanese Boxing champion for over 700 chapters! :D

Flag Post

Only anime I’ve watched are Haruhi, Angel Beats (sad as fuck; made me cry), some Highschool DxD, some Shana and Triangle Blue (all in japanese, didn’t get it.)

Flag Post

Detective Conan was my first manga :D still following it but it seems that it might end soon. I also read a ton of other manga but don’t watch anime much because I have this irrational dislike of videos.

Angel Beats (sad as fuck; made me cry)

Yes.

Flag Post

Fucking hell. I just can’t see S_98’s avi as a plant. I always see it as a blue masked wrestlers face.

Flag Post

Do you see it? DO YOU SEE IT NOW?!

Flag Post

Don’t worry, I see it as that sometimes too.
By the way, thanks for reminding me, dj, greg Month is over. Now it’s harvest month.

Flag Post

Wow, I never noticed the captions behind your avatar, Snine :P.

Flag Post

Fucking hell. I just can’t see S_98’s avi as a plant. I always see it as a blue masked wrestlers face.

Same here. :P