General Thread page 499

24803 posts

Flag Post

I wonder if developous will come back.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

I wonder if developous will come back.

You knew him? I swear he left before you started posting.

Flag Post

You knew him? I swear he left before you started posting.

He did leave before I started posting, I read a few of his last posts. Would be nice arguing with him :3

Flag Post

Arguing with him always came up fruitless. It was easy to combat his ridiculous notions but his persistence and denial to accept the truth was tiring and annoying.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mysterymason:

Arguing with him always came up fruitless. It was easy to combat his ridiculous notions but his persistence and denial to accept the truth was tiring and annoying.

That’s exactly the kind of person I want to try and argue/reason with. :3

Flag Post

I quite hope Developous returns. He’s ever so amusing.

Flag Post

Who’s… Developous?

Blushes

Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

Who’s… Developous?

Blushes

http://www.kongregate.com/users/5520220/posts

A person with a god complex as far as Bluji told me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

Who’s… Developous?

Blushes

http://www.kongregate.com/users/5520220/posts

A person with a god complex as far as Bluji told me.

Oh… I think I’ve heard the name before.

Flag Post

He was a guy that could never give up. Get this, he once made a game called “The Nexus” and according to him he could control every other game. He went into an RP and said something like “and this game falls off of the radar. It is invisible, and no one can see it. Nexus rules apply.” He forced this really weird setting on FGF that, in his head, essentially let him control all games. When we said this was fucking stupid, he always got into a hissy fit and did massive text wall rants. Also, he made a shitty game every 5 hours or so, that always followed the same template. It was really annoying.

Flag Post

He was a guy that could never give up. Get this, he once made a game called “The Nexus” and according to him he could control every other game. He went into an RP and said something like “and this game falls off of the radar. It is invisible, and no one can see it. Nexus rules apply.” He forced this really weird setting on FGF that, in his head, essentially let him control all games. When we said this was fucking stupid, he always got into a hissy fit and did massive text wall rants. Also, he made a shitty game every 5 hours or so, that always followed the same template. It was really annoying.

Can’t stop laughing. I really want him to come back now. Hehhahlololol.

Flag Post

Can’t stop laughing. I really want him to come back now. Hehhahlololol.

No.
No you don’t.

Flag Post

No.
No you don’t.

I totally do.

Flag Post

No.
No you don’t.

I totally do.

Unless you hate FGF and wanna mess up the P/T ratio, You don’t.

Flag Post
Originally posted by djrockstar:

No.
No you don’t.

I totally do.

Unless you hate FGF and wanna mess up the P/T ratio, You don’t.

I still totally do.

Flag Post

Whoa, I woke up and the thread was double in length. O.o
…in 4 hours. O.o

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

Whoa, I woke up and the thread was double in length. O.o
…in 4 hours. O.o

What thread?

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

{ My dad doesn’t know what the Pedobear is… }

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sierrasama:

{ My dad doesn’t know what the Pedobear is… }

Good…I guess

Flag Post

Watch this.

Flag Post

Watch this.#!

I’m watching! The guy is ~39 km high right now.

Flag Post

Watch this.#!

{ I got bored after ten minutes; I’ll wait until it is…well, not-live. D: I’ve watched so much Soul Eater in one week on Netflix…I can hardly stand to be on a computer, yet I’ve got nothing to do in real life except my book report, and, as much as I love book reports and writing, I’m just tired of cramming in my book. I’ve got until October 26th, but I hate waiting. }

{ Why can’t I win? }

Flag Post

He survived. Did it. I’m pround to be from his country.
And tomorrow, Reddit is gonna be full with him.

Also, we entered 500 pages. yay

Flag Post

I started watching from before he went up. Truly one of the most awe inspiring things I have ever seen.