General Thread page 5

24949 posts

Flag Post

It’s the 360 for me. Pretty much all my friends have it as well, so that’s an added bonus.

Flag Post

360 for me as well.

Flag Post

Personally, I’m actually torn between the 360 and my SNES. So many memories. tear

Flag Post

I chose PS3, because that is what most of my friends have. Sadly, all they play is CoD.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jimbo14:

I chose PS3, because that is what most of my friends have. Sadly, all they play is CoD.

Yeah, with MW3 coming out soon, all everyone wants to play now is MW2.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheIdiocyWizard:
Originally posted by Jimbo14:

Yeah, with MW3 coming out soon, all everyone wants to play now is MW2.

All those stupid 14 year olds with mics. >>

Also: I dislike COD a lot. I consider it stupid. Just for future reference.

Flag Post

It’s okay in my opinion. It’s only fun though when I play with friends, although zombies is fun on xboxlive as well unless you get sqeakers who don’t know what they’re doing.

What new games are you planning on getting?

Flag Post

I want to get the Sims 3 with expansion pack, and some kind of building game, quite possibly the Sim Box or Roller Coaster Tycoon 3.

Flag Post

Assassin’s Creed: Revelations and Elder Scrolls: Skyrim.

Flag Post

Rick Roll Adventures ~ The game that’s ♪never gonna let you down♪ .

Flag Post

I’m going to get Halo: CE Anniversary and Halo 4 (yes I like Halo) and I’m going to try to get Mass Effect 3 when it comes out in March.

Flag Post

GTA 5. A possible sequel for MAG.

Flag Post

This year there are some very, very good games out. For example, Portal 2 and Infamous 2 (PS3 exclusive, I think) came out recently and have so far got brilliant reviews. Meanwhile coming up you’ve got Arkham City, the new Batman game, which looks to be even better than the first, you’ve also got Saints Row: The Third which looks about a billion times more insane than its predecessor, and there’s also Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine which could be disappointing but looks very hopeful for fans of the 40K universe.

This is an expensive years for video game fans, it seems…

Flag Post

Forza 4 and Battlefield 3

Flag Post

I’m surprised how quickly we came from 1k in threads to 2.5k. Our post to thread count has decreased, however. Shall we reintroduce Tug of War?

Flag Post

Introduce what?

Flag Post

It was like a 3000 post thread that was basically just filled with spam. Look it up, if you want.

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/36-forum-games/topics/117190-tug-of-war

Flag Post

Spam games are in general pretty terrible.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aax5:

I’m surprised how quickly we came from 1k in threads to 2.5k. Our post to thread count has decreased, however. Shall we reintroduce Tug of War?

No thanks.

Flag Post

Friends: SupHomies – Savior
Squidward – Quotes Quiz
Fgame: Savior. The only RP where I really know what’s happening.
Favorite Movie: MiB
Meaning of Life: People don’t wear enough hats.
Console:PS3 (I have no High-end PC and Xbox is no option for me.)
Game: Ratchet and clank on the PS2.
Going to buy: PS Vita, Any new Ratchet and Clank, maybe Sly Cooper.

Edit on 26.5.2012: I DID buy the Vita and I like it.
Edit on 30.12.2012: And I turned it on very rarely. Dammit.

Flag Post

Friends:

Fog: Certainly Dreams 2
Suphomies: Paradise Lost
pludr: AC1
coolo: AC2
Drov: Dunno
Gambi: AC1
Bluji: D2O
Squid: Efflectum
Kidude: BB

Funnily enough, this could go on forever. I like you all, a lot.

FGame: AC series, Dreams series, PL series, D2O series, FAW series… too many to count.

Meaning of Life: To create something. Life is too short to spend in any kind of destructive purpose. However, I do believe that any construction is accompanied by destruction, be that whatever. It is our point to derive more creation from any action. Just my idea though.

Console: PC forever.

Game: If it involves all games, I’d say LoZ:OoT still is my favorite game.

Going to buy: Dunno. Haven’t mastered future vision yet.

Flag Post

Not really that good at making friend in forum games.

My favourite game is minecraft or halo and I prefer the XBOX360

I really couldn’t care if life has a meaning.

Flag Post

Hey, did anybody ever notice that a lot of games on here are mafia’s?

Well, thats the casual way of saying lets talk about the amount of mafia’s and the quality of them.

If you look on cult mafia, pages 2, 3, and 4, you’ll see a debate about how many mafias there are, and how little quality and strategy they involve.

Flag Post

The current amount of mafia is because, at one point, 50 people decide to make a mafia at once, though in the end the difference between all mafias is negligible. At one point tons of people make rp’s, then tons of mafias, etc.

Flag Post

The circle of Games. Amirite?