General Thread page 501

24528 posts

Flag Post

Damn straight.

Flag Post

Page 501 of this thread shall now officially the no verb page.

Flag Post

Flag Post

You supposed to not the verb. Page 501 a failure already.

Flag Post
Originally posted by therealsirmark4:

I noticed that while I was typing it, then went fuck it, if blood shadow is smart enough to know all of this shit, he is smart enough to decipher this.

Page 501 failure from start of page. I very disappoint in lack foresight here.

Flag Post

I very happy at our success in 501 pages already.

Flag Post

And our fearless and brave Jask, breaks Page 501’s combo.

Flag Post

We are gonna **** you so bad, you wouldn’t be **** to **** your head anymore.

Flag Post
Originally posted by S_98:

We are gonna **** you so bad, you wouldn’t be **** to **** your head anymore.

kk

Flag Post

Great, now Jask has ***** the combo.

Damn! Everyone ******* the verbs with asterisks.

Flag Post

/*************************************************************************************************************************************

[And so you became enslaved by your asterisk masters, and the reign of the Great Asterisk Empire began.]

[Or in asterisk language, as all us puny mortals are required to speak in order that our wonderful asterisk overlords may monitor our communications, as they see no need to follow such trivial pursuits as learning English;]

• * ******* ******** * ** * ** ** * ** * ** * * ** ** * ******** ******** ********** * ***** * ************* * ** ** * ** * ****** **** ******* ******** * ******* *******

EDIT: Also I accidentally the whole page 501

Flag Post

IDGAF about those retarded asterisks, too stupid.

Originally posted by Knoob85687:

[And so you became enslaved by your asterisk masters, and the reign of the Great Asterisk Empire began.]

[Or in asterisk language, as all us puny mortals are required to speak in order that our wonderful asterisk overlords may monitor our communications, as they see no need to follow such trivial pursuits as learning English;]

• * * ******** * * * * * ****** ******** ********** * * * *********** * * ***** **** ******* ******** * * *******

Quote before edit.

Flag Post

/*************************************************************************************************************************************

• * * ******** * * * * * ****** ******** ********** * * * *********** * * ***** **** ******* ******** * * *******

And so you failed.

remember dat *text* makes it bold so the asterisks become bold

Textile, btw.

Edit: WAIT WHAT? My posts bold. Fail!

Flag Post

Shut the fuck up, guise.

Flag Post

Everyone on Windows press ‘Alt + 3’ right now. 3 on the numpad, BTW. Make sure it’s on.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

• * ******* * * * * * ****** ******** ********** * * * *********** * * * ** ******* ******** * **

And so you failed.

remember dat text makes it bold so the asterisks become bold

Textile, btw.

Edit: WAIT WHAT? My posts bold. Fail!

[You do realise I prefer this effect, right?]

Flag Post

EVERYBODY HALT. THE NEW AGE OF CAPITAL LETTERS HAS BEGUN.

Flag Post

[Well, that’s big. That must be new to you, eh? Are your letters capital to compensate for something?]

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

[Well, that’s big. That must be new to you, eh? Are your letters capital to compensate for something?]

well that was a low blow

Flag Post

What Do You Mean SilverEvil? Also Please Elaborate On Why It Was A Low Blow, Bro.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SilverEvil:

well that was a low blow

[Of course it was a low blow-It went straight to the crotch! Since when would you find that high up?]

Flag Post

{ Reads current conversation }

{ Doesn’t get it }

{ Reads again }

{ Hah. }

Flag Post

Everyone on Windows press ‘Alt + 3’ right now. 3 on the numpad, BTW. Make sure it’s on.

Oh, and delete system 32 while you’re at it.

EDIT: NEW PAGE! 502! Oh yeah.

Flag Post

It makes a heart. ♥