The General Thread (A.K.A. Funky Town) page 539

25528 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Captain_Catface:

So, Gardevoir is… Jewish?

I UNDERSTOOD THAT JOKE!

But srsly, I’ve noticed people from Arabian regions generally have larger noses than most Jews for some reason. You’d expect racism would be based on truth, but apparently not.

Flag Post

You’ll never learn. Bleh.
Even if the one game week law didn’t exist, It seems clear that my games are by far too pathetic in your minds.
That… and I doubt I would ever convince you to sacrifice your interests to at least try to build a relationship with me… so there.

Flag Post
That… and I doubt I would ever convince you to sacrifice your interests to at least try to build a relationship with me… so there.

Sorry dev, it just won’t work out between us. You aren’t my type. It’s not you, it’s me. Let’s just be friends.

Flag Post

Is anyone here a fan of Eddie Murphy’s standup act?

Flag Post

Ok. Even when I disagree with other’s beliefs and ways, I never that let me get in the way of my relations.
Know this then, friend. It’s never anything personal when it comes to my beliefs. Thats just how I work. Farewell for now.

Flag Post

So… How’s everyone?

Flag Post
Originally posted by RandomTurtle:

So… How’s everyone?

Good, yo.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RandomTurtle:

So… How’s everyone?

gud ow r u?

Dev was gone for a while, and then (s)he’s back. Now Dev’s gone again.

Whoah

Curiosity – whats inside the cube is so addicting

MUSTCHIPALL….THE BLOCKS….

Flag Post

I hate hamuka.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

I hate hamuka.

Wait, what?

Flag Post
Originally posted by hamuka:

I hate hamuka.

Wait, what?

Ooh stuffs going down.

Flag Post

>implying all Gardevoirs have a doubleface

Humour, at the expense of the Jewish people. But not really humorous, so…

Flag Post

So I passed math after, but only with a 50. No matter how stupid I feel I can always feel good about the fact that I convicned a chick that testicles are these things guys have in the back of their throats and that’s why their voices are deeper.

Flag Post

50 is a passing grade?

Flag Post

Technically, in my terms I have 2 semesters to get it up.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kidudeman:

50 is a passing grade?

mmhmm.

Flag Post

I’ve decided to give this ForumMute thing a try. Seems to be working pretty well.

The people whom I’ve put in the mute list shouldn’t be hard to figure out.

Flag Post

The people whom I’ve put in the mute list shouldn’t be hard to figure out.

Who?

Flag Post

Flag Post

xD

Flag Post

Does that really actually happen?

LOL

Also, congratulations to me for achieving my 4000th post.

Flag Post

Hello, I am new to this site. I haven’t ever played a forum game but I have taken part in chat based mafias so I guess I have a little experience. Never played an RP in my life and well you guys seem kind of…advanced. Anyway, if anyone knows any Rps that aren’t high in post count that are accepting signs mail me please. I hope I’m welcome.

Flag Post

So much for my formal hello post and brief history. I’ll try this again. Hi, I have never played an FG but I’ve played Chat games yada yada home I won’t be shunned from what appears to be a prosperous community.

Flag Post

Administrator or Moderator, can you tell me why my posts are being deleted? (Mail)

Flag Post

Welcome Riaanlup! Apparently you have to earn a badge in a game or something before being allowed to post or else the Kongregate spam filter believes you’re spamming on this forum. Indeed ’tis a silly place.