The General Thread (Merry Christmas FGF) page 540

25842 posts

Flag Post

Let me give you a word of warning, Riaanlup. Most of us here are reasonably nice people who won’t give you a hard time unless you deliberately provoke us. However, though they are few compared to the majority, there are also people here who will harass you purely for their own selfish amusement, especially if you’re new here. If When you encounter people like those, it’s best to just ignore them.

If you find ignoring trolls difficult, you can install the following script, which automatically hides their posts from view:
http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/123146

The script is designed for Firefox. If you use some other browser, you can try Googling for methods to install Greasemonkey scripts on those browsers. I use Google Chrome, and this works fine:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/tampermonkey/dhdgffkkebhmkfjojejmpbldmpobfkfo

Flag Post

Welcome to FGF, Riaanlup!

Flag Post

Dear Riaanlup,
I can tell you that I hate Newfags. You’re not one unless you start doing idiotic shit.
So, you have my, and others respect.Don’t waste it, and don’t fight the forces, use them,
Inspectors of inspectors won’t guide you to it.
Regards,
Me

Flag Post
Originally posted by Riaanlup:

Hello, I am new to this site. I haven’t ever played a forum game but I have taken part in chat based mafias so I guess I have a little experience. Never played an RP in my life and well you guys seem kind of…advanced. Anyway, if anyone knows any Rps that aren’t high in post count that are accepting signs mail me please. I hope I’m welcome.

Welcome to FGF. :) Hope you will enjoy your stay here.

Originally posted by Taiboss:

Dear Riaanlup,
I can tell you that I hate Newfags. You’re not one unless you start doing idiotic shit.
So, you have my, and others respect.Don’t waste it, and don’t fight the forces, use them,
Inspectors of inspectors won’t guide you to it.#
Regards,
Me

I’m confused.

Flag Post

Welcome Lup or somethin.

Flag Post
Originally posted by devourer359:

Welcome to FGF, Riaanlup!

Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

Welcome Lup or somethin.

Riaanlup. Why are you always mean to new people? :P

Flag Post

Riaanlup.

I prefer Lup.

Why are you always mean to new people? :P

Superiority complex.

Flag Post

Rape is an art
Now let us paint

Flarda

Never heard of it. :S

Flag Post

Sorry for the double post. (Unless someone ninja’d me)

Jaskaran2000

Reason for your name?

Magma Dragon MALE

Whoah there, dragons are real?

Earth. (Problem?, I certainly don’t hope so)

Dragons… ON EARTH?!?! Also, no problem with me, so don’t worry.

Jul. 25, 2008

Mmph.

http://www.youtube.com/user/LordJask

Lord…Jask. ALL HAIL LORDJASK

If I was a girl

You aren’t.

I’d get pregnant as many times as possible, then have abortions after the third month of being pregnant so I could deliver a potato sized 1/3rd developed dead fetus.

Dragon fetus?

Then I would take the fetus, put it in a jar of preservable liquid, and put it on a shelf in a secret room in my house. I would do it until I had so many that the room’s walls were nothing but potato-sized aborted fetuses. Then I’d have a kid and when he behaved bad, I’d make him sit in the fetus room.

Dragon kid? Or human kid?

Well, lets start of with my info, sirs. I am a magma dragon. (Rawr?)

Omg.

You’ll usually find me in *The Abyss*, which is a place with great sirs indeed.

Formatting fail, though. :P

I was the 621,507th usir to register on kongregate.

NICE

с stands for Continent, sir. NOTHING ELSE.

Does… it… not… stand for the letter C? Oh well. Continent = Continentontinent, I guess. (Get it? :D)

I am a badge-hunter too, sirs. As for my badges I have 44 impossibles, 390 hard badges, 667 medium badges and 601 easy badges which are quite great accomplishments, sirs.

You need to update.

Sirs, please call me *jask* or *jaska*.

Heya, jask without the capital J. Are those asterisks not working for you because you made them?

I have quite a few friends and fans.

Indeed.

Don’t ever gonna get on my bad side or you’ll be in this endless world of doom called the *mute list*, sirs.

I’ll try not to. D:

I certainly believe( Not really ) you have enjoyed looking at my profile, sirs.

Well, kinda. It was fun reviewing you. (No paragraphs!)

Also, I am certainly not the type you sirs would agree with ;3, unless you agree with me, you sirs are a special type then.

No comment

(Stuff about the army)

Gorilla warfare? Sounds interesting.

To do list :

TL;DR

All the rest

TL;DR

Just realized, the formatting failed because there’s about a million things on there.

No offense was intended during this review.
For entertainment purposes only.

Flag Post

I’ll need to re-format my whole profile.. I’ve just been too lazy to do it

Flag Post

[:(]

Superiority complex.

[What you have is an astonishingly common mental disease that has you to be unable to be civil in public and has you constantly act like a retard.]

[I sometimes wonder if I have it to a lesser degree.]

You aren’t.

[Jask wishes.]

You’ll usually find me in The Abyss, which is a place with great sirs indeed.

[Ohhhhhh, that explains why you’re such a colossal retard.]

[The Abyss is like the /b/ of Kongregate. Then again, a lot of places are like the /b/ of Kongregate.]

I certainly believe( Not really ) you have enjoyed looking at my profile, sirs.

[I didn’t even look at it.]

Gorilla warfare? Sounds interesting.

[I can tell just from this line he has a copypasta on his profile.]

[See? /b/ of Kongregate.]

Flag Post

I think all of you just need to not respond to people that are new to the forum, or just say “Welcome”. I looked at your responses, that is not welcoming.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kidudeman:

I think all of you just need to not respond to people that are new to the forum, or just say “Welcome”. I looked at your responses, that is not welcoming.

[See this is why I don’t bother welcoming people]

Flag Post

It might have been welcoming for a concentration camp. But anyway, welcome to the forum.

Flag Post

Welcome Riaanlup.

Flag Post

Welcome to forum Riaanlup What a great name it original

Flag Post

[What you have is an astonishingly common mental disease that has you to be unable to be civil in public and has you constantly act like a retard.]

I don’t think people who have it (like you) should say that.

You shouldn’t call others retards when you’re one yourself, love :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kidudeman:

Was mine not welcoming? :O stabs himself

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

You shouldn’t call others retards when you’re one yourself, love :)

Exactly, darling.

Flag Post

Can we stop this flamewar before it starts?

I rarely go to chatrooms outside of Scribbles.

Flag Post

I don’t think people who have it (like you) should say that.

[I think most people would agree that you have it to a more severe degree. A much more severe degree.]

Flag Post
Originally posted by reaper765:

So I passed math after, but only with a 50. No matter how stupid I feel I can always feel good about the fact that I convicned a chick that testicles are these things guys have in the back of their throats and that’s why their voices are deeper.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
That is the funniest thing I seen all day

Flag Post

I just realized how messed up my family is. First of all; me, my mother, my father, my sisters and my grandmother all have different last names, I don’t even know if my grandfather is related to me, my dad might be half cannibal and they’re almost all alcoholics… couldn’t ask for a better family.

Flag Post
Originally posted by reaper765:

I just realized how messed up my family is. First of all; me, my mother, my father, my sisters and my grandmother all have different last names, I don’t even know if my grandfather is related to me, my dad might be half cannibal and they’re almost all alcoholics… couldn’t ask for a better family.

But at least you are decent. I hope.

Flag Post

Okay, for anyone who plays minecraft, i have a story for you.

> Just started a save
> Is in a swamp
> Looks for my house
> Realizes that i haven’t built one yet
> Fuck
> Gets chased by a creeper
> OHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKINGSHIT
> Runs away
> Finds a village
> Goes into the church
> Closes door
> Creeper almost explodes