General Thread page 541

24376 posts

Flag Post

[I think most people would agree that you have it to a more severe degree. A much more severe degree.]

Even if most people agree, the majority is not always right, dear. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by undeadcupcake3:

Okay, for anyone who plays minecraft, i have a story for you.

> Just started a save
> Is in a swamp
> Looks for my house
> Realizes that i haven’t built one yet
> Fuck
> Gets chased by a creeper
> OHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKINGSHIT
> Runs away
> Finds a village
> Goes into the church
> Closes door
> Creeper almost explodes
> Climb to the top of the tower
> Waits for it to go away
> Finally gone
> Starts exploring the village
> NO BLACKSMITH WTF
C’est la fin, my friends.

XD

You don’t always find Blacksmiths… Sometimes there isn’t one.

Flag Post

Hey, err Blood_Shadow and Jask? This is S_98. Hey. I’ve got something to tell you lot. I know I’m not really a part of FGF anymore, but I’d like you to know this.

Please just stop fighting and acting like immature babies? I know that Blood_Shadow has had a rough childhood and Jask hasn’t had the fairest side throughout his stay at FGF, but just please tell them it’s from me. Tell them to stop at it before Mr. Z comes and locks us again. Yes, I check back from time to time because I miss it there. And I miss you all.
Blood_Shadow. There are new people. They are innocent. I know there are some things that irritate you and make you angry, but just try to give and take. Keep your cool and try to keep your superiority complex hidden. This is not an insult, and I am not trying to play with your emotions.

Jaskaran2000. Hey, I’ve been checking a few posts and I see people have been becoming upset with you. I mean what’s happening? You weren’t like this before? I mean, where was the Jask I know? I know the old Jask is still in there. Don’t take things to heart. But don’t be ignorant. Treat people with respect, y’know?

I’m not a Kongregator anymore.
I don’t have access to the forums.
I can’t talk to anyone anymore.
BS and JK, I don’t harbour any resentment towards you.
Tell them that they shouid stop fighting like snivelling babies.
Tell FGF that they should have a sense of patriotism stronger than any country, deeper than any culture, higher than anything in the universe.
Love each other.
Respect each other.
Criticise each other
Help each other.
But most of all, have fun being one big, warm, fluffy, FGF.

Peace out – S_98.

Flag Post

Are you confused? Yes, I admit it. I am S_98. I lied to you all. I’m sorry. I will now proceed to play Russian Roulette with a lamp.

Flag Post

[You do realise that Blood_Shadow ForumMuted Jask, so now he’s going to avoid Jask. He also asked me not to respond to Jask because he can see his posts when I quote them, and responding to Jask hardly enriches my life, so I complied.]

[So who here lieks Touhou]

Flag Post

There is so much drama at this place. I feel like if we made a TV show out of it, it could make millions.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mysterymason:

There is so much drama at this place. I feel like if we made a TV show out of it, it could make millions.

[And nothing of value was lost.]

Flag Post

I think we’d make a good sitcom.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

>implying all Gardevoirs have a doubleface

Humour, at the expense of the Jewish people. But not really humorous, so…

That actually happened to me at first. Luckily, I’ve learned not to unsee the correct version.

Flag Post

I’d just be the person that gets pissed at certain characters in the TV show that has no important part in the show.

This is one the things that manages to piss me off every single time I look at the things posted in it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Knoob85687:

[You do realise that Blood_Shadow ForumMuted Jask, so now he’s going to avoid Jask. He also asked me not to respond to Jask because he can see his posts when I quote them, and responding to Jask hardly enriches my life, so I complied.]

[Eye]

Flag Post

Needs more Circlejerk:

So brave.
Do you even lift?
10/10 would bang.

Flag Post
Originally posted by tracymirkin123:

[Eye]

[Do you find Orin hard?]

[Also you’re back surprisingly]

Flag Post

[Eye]

[Do you find Orin hard?]

[Yes]

[Not that suprising; it calls me]

Flag Post

[Eye]

[Do you find Orin hard?]

[Yes]

[Just because she’s a Stage 5 Boss or because she’s Orin]

[What about Skype are you able to use that now]

Flag Post

[Eye]

[Do you find Orin hard?]

[Yes]

[Cause of her spellcards; I can’t read them]

[I’m working on making a new one; no one will be reading this one]

Flag Post

[Eye]

[Do you find Orin hard?]

[Yes]

[I’ve captured everything except her third one and can usually capture two or more, she’s not that hard]

[Oh good]

Flag Post

[Eye]

[Do you find Orin hard?]

[Yes]

[I’ve captured everything except her third one and can usually capture two or more, she’s not that hard]

[Oh good]

[Apparently not for you]

[I’ve acquired complete control over the computer and have him stuck; I’m the only administrator, and I can do whatever I want with his account, so he can’t screw with me or I’ll delete it]

Flag Post

[Apparently not for you]

[I’d give you protips over Skype if you liked]

[I’ve acquired complete control over the computer and have him stuck; I’m the only administrator, and I can do whatever I want with his account, so he can’t screw with me or I’ll delete it]

[My mother disallowed me from having a password and then worked out how to transfer Administrative Persimmons so she could parental controls]

Flag Post

I’d hate to have over-protective parents. I’m 14 and own a laptop and a £1000 desktop and my mother would never touch, look or care about what I do on it. It’s cool. :)

Flag Post

[Apparently not for you]

[That would be nice; not now though, going somewhere]

[My mother disallowed me from having a password and then worked out how to transfer Administrative Persimmons so she could parental controls]

[My dad did that too, but I waited until he left his account on because he is dumb, then I made my account an administrator. From my account, I turned his administrator status off, and as long as I don’t leave my account on, he can’t do anything]

Flag Post

[Apparently not for you]

[That would be nice; not now though, going somewhere]

[My dad did that too, but I waited until he left his account on because he is dumb, then I made my account an administrator. From my account, I turned his administrator status off, and as long as I don’t leave my account on, he can’t do anything]

[But because I’m not allowed a password (i.e. she physically won’t let me touch the laptop if I set one) nothing stopped her from doing whatever she wants]

[Besides, it’s not like she actually does anything with Parental Controls now]

Flag Post

I’d hate to have over-protective parents. I’m 14 and own a laptop and a £1000 desktop and my mother would never touch, look or care about what I do on it. It’s cool. :)

[I’m only 13. I have a chance.]

[The only reason my parents care are because my dad tried to impersonate me on Skype, then read all of my conversations with Knoob and others, which included pictures of lolis fisting each other.]

Flag Post

You send Lolis over Skype? You realize they’re illegal, right?

Flag Post

I think the only overprotective they have about me is that I can’t get games with a rating higher than my age.
So I never played COD as a twelve year old, nigger faggot shit. Or I never played MGS2, or goldeneye, or mortal kombat.
But Steam, came to the rescue.

You send Lolis over Skype? You realize they’re illegal, right?

The’re many illegal things many people do, but people rarely care, or when they care, they overreact.