General Thread page 548

24585 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kidudeman:
Originally posted by Blood_Shadow:

Since you guys asked about Touhou a few times…

Anyone here who likes Vocaloid? If you don’t know what it is, look it up on Wikipedia. If you know what it is but haven’t heard what it sounds like, here is a really good song. The lyrics are incredibly heartwarming, the singing is beautiful and extremely realistic for a voice synthesizer, the instrumental is good, and it has a good PV too. This is the song that I’d link to people if I want to give them a good first impression of Vocaloid.

Everyone I know keeps singing this.

Ah… One of the most iconic Miku songs ever. The most well-known, but probably not the best-sounding. I wouldn’t use that to introduce someone to Vocaloid.

 
Flag Post

Well, if there’s any of the old regulars still here and if any of them would actually remember, I am Cazdingo. I’m sort of on a “progressive return” from my hiatus, since my social life, school and general gaming had taken up alot of my time. On top of that, when I left, things seemed a bit…chaotic, if I remember(not gonna go into details). So anyway, this is now my main account, since it is attached to my facebook. It prevents me from logging off and on all the time when I want to be on both websites at the same time. How is everything ?

 
Flag Post

It’s not chaotic, at least not in the way you’re most likely referring to.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ZigZagZombie:

Well, if there’s any of the old regulars still here and if any of them would actually remember, I am Cazdingo. I’m sort of on a “progressive return” from my hiatus, since my social life, school and general gaming had taken up alot of my time. On top of that, when I left, things seemed a bit…chaotic, if I remember(not gonna go into details). So anyway, this is now my main account, since it is attached to my facebook. It prevents me from logging off and on all the time when I want to be on both websites at the same time. How is everything ?

I remember you. Welcome back.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ZigZagZombie:

Well, if there’s any of the old regulars still here and if any of them would actually remember, I am Cazdingo. I’m sort of on a “progressive return” from my hiatus, since my social life, school and general gaming had taken up alot of my time. On top of that, when I left, things seemed a bit…chaotic, if I remember(not gonna go into details). So anyway, this is now my main account, since it is attached to my facebook. It prevents me from logging off and on all the time when I want to be on both websites at the same time. How is everything ?

Who are you…?

Sorry. Well, I do know you’re probably an old regular who left… and now came back.

Welcome back! And I’m a new regular.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ZigZagZombie:

Well, if there’s any of the old regulars still here and if any of them would actually remember, I am Cazdingo. I’m sort of on a “progressive return” from my hiatus, since my social life, school and general gaming had taken up alot of my time. On top of that, when I left, things seemed a bit…chaotic, if I remember(not gonna go into details). So anyway, this is now my main account, since it is attached to my facebook. It prevents me from logging off and on all the time when I want to be on both websites at the same time. How is everything ?

[I’m not old, I’ve only been here for nearly a year and a half]

 
Flag Post

Knoob y call yourself Knoob just curious

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by puzzledan:

Knoob y call yourself Knoob just curious

[Because I was eleven at the time]

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Knoob85687:
Originally posted by puzzledan:

Knoob y call yourself Knoob just curious

[Because I was eleven at the time]

Underage account! Somebody call the Internet Cops!

 
Flag Post

Underage account! Somebody call the Internet Cops!

I was 9 when I joined Kongregate, I feel it doesn’t matter as long as you don’t say anything and reveal your age after you turn 13.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Mysterymason:

Underage account! Somebody call the Internet Cops!

I was 9 when I joined Kongregate, I feel it doesn’t matter as long as you don’t say anything and reveal your age after you turn 13.

My God! It’s an epidemic! We need the aid of the internet military!

 
Flag Post

Check out what I found when looking through my old laptops files.

 
Flag Post

You’ve been here for a long time.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Kidudeman:

You’ve been here for a long time.

And I wouldn’t trade it for the world.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Mysterymason:
Originally posted by Kidudeman:

You’ve been here for a long time.

And I wouldn’t trade it for the world.

d’awwwww

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Mysterymason:
Originally posted by Kidudeman:

You’ve been here for a long time.

And I wouldn’t trade it for the world.

I would. Y’know, the world is a large place, I’d say it’s quite valuable.

 
Flag Post

Would anyone be interested in an FGF wide Tetris Tournament?

 
Flag Post

Sure?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Mysterymason:

Check out what I found when looking through my old laptops files.

Eh, I remember it when there was only 1 page in FGF.
 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Mysterymason:

Would anyone be interested in an FGF wide Tetris Tournament?

Do it with other games as well, where people can play one game and if the don’t like the next one leave it.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Mysterymason:

Would anyone be interested in an FGF wide Tetris Tournament?

YES PLEASE

Are you thinking TetrisFriends?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by racefan12:
Originally posted by Mysterymason:

Would anyone be interested in an FGF wide Tetris Tournament?

YES PLEASE

Are you thinking TetrisFriends?

OH GOD NO

 
Flag Post

TetrisFriends is awesome, though.

 
Flag Post

Tetris Friends is very slow, download this, it’s much better.

Eh, I remember it when there was only 1 page in FGF.

I remember, like you, when there was no FGF.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Mysterymason:

Tetris Friends is very slow, download this, it’s much better.

Eh, I remember it when there was only 1 page in FGF.

I remember, like you, when there was no FGF.

I remember that time too. Game Sign-ups and directory was a nightmare.