General Thread page 574

24422 posts

Flag Post

Yet if the thread was your idea or some regular`s no one would have problem with it

Not true. If Bluji, a well respected member of FGF, came up to me and said “Hey Mason, let’s have a thread where you can see what games you have made in a week!”, I would reply with “That’s what we have the MFGFT for, Blu.” and he’d be like “Oh, OK Mason, I went fucking retarded for a sec back then because this is ajx’s idea and not mine”. You try to exaggerate for sympathy but it makes you look more pathetic.

Flag Post

14. That was enough many stories ago.

If it comes to keeping history of games made ever, that’s… not such a bad idea. Lets people learn what has failed sooner and what has failed later and what has succeeded.

If it comes to keeping your own personal history, put some own effort into it.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

hello friends,
welcome to this forum site,
here you can find a lot of things
forum are the way where you can share your views and ideas

here i can tell you about the news website
where you can find all the new and current news
please visit

]

Flag Post

I’m back, everyone! I doubt anyone missed me.

If any of you were wondering why I left for a while, it’s because my Internet suddenly disconnected. But now it’s back!

Did anything interesting happen while I was gone?

Flag Post

Yes.
Me got new avatar everyone is fan of.
Ajx’s stupidity is being paid more attention to and arguments have begun about him.
Something else I don’t remember.

Flag Post

My avatar is still for Santa hat avatar month… I really should change it soon. :S

EDIT: Changed it. :3 Made it in Paint in 2 minutes

Flag Post

Please learn to paint

Flag Post

How much longer do i have to wait to be able to make another game? this is also a good reason for my thread.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ajx30009:

How much longer do i have to wait to be able to make another game? this is also a good reason for my thread.

A week since your last post on the game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kingzak13:

A week since your last post on the game.

That makes no sense.

Flag Post

How does that not make sense.
The game has been closed and you wait a week. it is obviously a week from when it was locked E.G your last post

Flag Post

The game has been closed and you wait a week. it is obviously a week from when it was locked E.G your last post

Ok.

Flag Post

[Isn’t it a week from opening?]

Flag Post

Elements has started….again http://www.kongregate.com/forums/36-forum-games/topics/319146-elements.

Flag Post

Elements has started….again http://www.kongregate.com/forums/36-forum-games/topics/319146-elements.

Wrong thread dude

Flag Post
Originally posted by Knoob85687:

[Isn’t it a week from opening?]

The rule states “You are allowed to make one game a week.” (FGF Guidelines)

> make
> one game
> a week

The action at hand is “make”, the object here is “one game”, and the time is “a week”. This week obviously counts from the date that the previous game was made.

So you need to wait one week since you made the game, thus the time you created the first thread for that game.

So, kingzak, treating the “time the thread was locked” and “the time the thread was created” as synonymous does indeed not make sense.

Flag Post

No idea why my post was removed. Oh well.
Anybody know the song Ruby Soho by Rancid?

Flag Post

So, kingzak, treating the “time the thread was locked” and “the time the thread was created” as synonymous does indeed not make sense.

I never said “since when it was created”

Flag Post

I never said “since when it was created”

It is supposed to be “since when it was created”.

Flag Post

Really.

that should be specified

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zzzip50:

Sorry but it`s failed just like my game.

It didnt fail, he has been getting a steady inflow of players.

I dont think yours is comparable. Your game is a little misplanned, rushed, and a extremely simple game. So simple and easy its ridiculous and not fun.

Actually, this should all be in the General Thread. I just realized this isnt it.

1:QFL, Copyright 2012-2013.
2:Your right.

What?

As I said, this shouldnt be in this thread.

I will respond in the other thread from now on.

QFL means Quoted For Lies.

Flag Post

Sorry but it`s failed just like my game.

It didnt fail, he has been getting a steady inflow of players.

I dont think yours is comparable. Your game is a little misplanned, rushed, and a extremely simple game. So simple and easy its ridiculous and not fun.

Actually, this should all be in the General Thread. I just realized this isnt it.

1:QFL, Copyright 2012-2013.
2:Your right.

What?

As I said, this shouldnt be in this thread.

I will respond in the other thread from now on.

QFL means Quoted For Lies.

Misplanned: You did not consider the problems pertaining to the enormous possibility to cheat. You did not carve out a course for the game, no method of seeing who wins, etc.

Rushed: No information. Looks like all you did was throw in a game with no information for us, no planning, no deliberation. Actually, a rushed attempt is the most you could do for the game if people signed up. Your formatting is all bad, and again, you gave no information.

Simple: Its a quiz about how well we know the periodic table.

Illegal: This is like your second illegal game this week.

Contradiction: First you say I lie, then you say I’m right. Thats what I meant by “What?”