Flag Post

I signed because I had the Periodic Table on another tab :p

Flag Post
Originally posted by koopa112:

I signed because I had the Periodic Table on another tab :p

My point.

I did too.

Flag Post

‘Ello FGF, never nice to see that we’ve yet to purge our forums of ignorance and idiocy. In fact, I see even fewer interesting and/or innovative games than before. This is honestly a bit depressing.

Anyways, I’ll be back to make one or two more forum posts in a decade or two, after which I will return to the dark forest from whence I came.

Flag Post
Originally posted by InfiniteExpanse:

‘Ello FGF, never nice to see that we’ve yet to purge our forums of ignorance and idiocy. In fact, I see even fewer interesting and/or innovative games than before. This is honestly a bit depressing.

Anyways, I’ll be back to make one or two more forum posts in a decade or two, after which I will return to the dark forest from whence I came.

Seeya. I remember back in OTFGF, and this place is nothing like it once was.

Flag Post

I know I’m supposed to vanish for a really long time now, but I really must ask: what’s OT mean?

Flag Post

I know I’m supposed to vanish for a really long time now, but I really must ask: what’s OT mean?

Going to not answer so you will stay here forever.

I think it means Off Topic…

Flag Post

You ought to not be expecting that much when the main demographic of this forum is 12–15 year olds.

Flag Post

My new shirt
http://www.cafepress.com/mf/46659333/raptor-rodeo-jesus_tshirt

Flag Post

I don’t see the issue with expecting a lot from 12-15 year olds. I’m thirteen, and I see no reason why the time which I’ve been outside of my mother’s womb should dictate my ability to use proper grammar and employ a bit of common sense. Pretty sure they teach that kind of stuff in third grade.

Alright then, now I’m REALLY going to disappear for a while.

Flag Post

I don’t see the issue with expecting a lot from 12-15 year olds. I’m thirteen, and I see no reason why the time which I’ve been outside of my mother’s womb should dictate my ability to use proper grammar and employ a bit of common sense. Pretty sure they teach that kind of stuff in third grade.

Alright then, now I’m REALLY going to disappear for a while.

Bye :( You’ll be missed.

Flag Post

I need atleast two more people for my game.

Flag Post

Pretty sure they teach that kind of stuff in third grade.

Common sense can never be taught in a school setting, you either learn it through experience or you don’t.

As for grammar, I think you’re overestimating the teaching ability of the vast majority of third-grade teachers.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Why isn’t there a charge for extreme stupidity?

[Btw, I lol’d at Samantha/Ajx].

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jimbo14:

best picture since the Party Hard page

Flag Post

So my girlfriend gave me a loan of a bunch of Death Note and another Manga series. I’m not exactly excited to read them and now I find out that they’re backwards… I’m only doing this for her, she said there’s a possibility she’d make me chocolate chip pancakes and I’m sticking around for that. Goddamn Japanese.

Flag Post
Originally posted by reaper765:

So my girlfriend gave me a loan of a bunch of Death Note and another Manga series. I’m not exactly excited to read them and now I find out that they’re backwards… I’m only doing this for her, she said there’s a possibility she’d make me chocolate chip pancakes and I’m sticking around for that. Goddamn Japanese.

I heard good stuff about Death Note. Apparently you write a name in the book and the opponent gets a heart attack. Ive never actually read any manga though.

Flag Post

It’s the native way the Japanese write and read. There is nothing wrong with it, it just takes a few pages to get used to.
They do not flip the images to suit Western comics because that would mean making every right-handed person left-handed, vice-versa and cause details such as scars to be on the wrong side.
It is actually a great comic, so try it out. =3

Flag Post

You have a girlfriend who would make chocolate chip pancakes for you if you read some manga for her? I wouldn’t be complaining if I were in your situation.

I heard good stuff about Death Note. Apparently you write a name in the book and the opponent gets a heart attack.

I’ve read parts of it. It has some pretty intense psychological chessmaster duels and implausibly complicated plans and stuff.

Oh, and I’ve thought of a way to make someone pretty much immune to Death Notes. Just hack into whatever agency that records your legal name, and set up a computer program that randomly changes your legal name multiple times per second. For best effects, hook the program up to random.org so that its randomness is truly random. That way, it will be practically impossible for anyone to write down your real name quickly enough on a Death Note for it to have any effect on you.

Or maybe you could destroy all records of your legal name or something, so that you have no name the Death Note can affect. Really, how exactly the notebook works is pretty ambiguously defined, even when the author did write down a large number of rules regarding how it works.

Flag Post

She said the pancakes were a maybe…

Flag Post

I know how much of a pain this is for you. Here is my one piece of my advice regarding manga and anime.
Lie.

Flag Post

I know how much of a pain this is for you. Here is my one piece of my advice regarding manga and anime.
Lie.

I promised I’d give it a try. At least she’s not making me listen to dubstep.

Flag Post

You better get some bomb-ass pancakes

Flag Post

Death note is amazing.

IE poof!

Flag Post

You better get some bomb-ass pancakes

If she tried to get me into dubstep the pancakes would have to be solid gold or made out of Vienna Sausages or some shit. Plus, they’d have have be super bomb-ass.