General Thread page 576

24313 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by reaper765:
Originally posted by Jimbo14:

You better get some bomb-ass pancakes

If she tried to get me into dubstep the pancakes would have to be solid gold or made out of Vienna Sausages or some shit. Plus, they’d have have be super bomb-ass.

Have have.. Thats like having something squared…pancakes are sort of 2d…..GASP….Cube shaped pancakes…..

Flag Post

I know how much of a pain this is for you. Here is my one piece of my advice regarding manga and anime.

Dude, I’d be pretty happy if I had a girlfriend who would make me pancakes just for reading her favorite manga. I like anime and manga.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Blood_Shadow:

I know how much of a pain this is for you. Here is my one piece of my advice regarding manga and anime.

Dude, I’d be pretty happy if I had a girlfriend who would make me pancakes just for reading her favorite manga. I like anime and manga.

Apparently she has over 40 manga books, or that might be 40 in one series but I doubt that. Anyway, she has a lot and she can kinda speak Japanese.

Flag Post

I am now slightly jealous of you, Reaper.

Flag Post

But its just Japanese picture novels :/

Flag Post

Those aspects don’t really interest me, I like that our opinions are kinda the same, we have the same view on relationships and she likes me for me, she doesn’t try to change anything (Except my beard, she hates that because it annoys her when I kiss her.) Also, despite not liking metal she doesn’t call me crazy for listening to it like everone else does.

Flag Post

I dont call people crazy for listening to metal, I just tell them that they are missing a great deal of actual music :)

Flag Post

Honestly, I don’t trust people’s musical opinions if they only listen to one genre of music, metal is just my favourite.

Flag Post

I listen to classical music, jazz, rock and roll, and a little minuscule portion of rap (Epic Rap Battles of History). Ive also listened to metal to try it out. Is this enough? And after listening to this, my favorite music comes from classical rock.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zzzip50:

I listen to classical music, jazz, rock and roll, and a little minuscule portion of rap (Epic Rap Battles of History). Ive also listened to metal to try it out. Is this enough? And after listening to this, my favorite music comes from classical rock.

Yeah, two different genres is actually enough for me. I like many subgenres of metal, classic rock (What I was raised with), very few rap songs (actually it’s like 3 songs each from a different artist) and some punk. I have no problem with people disliking metal, my problem is that most people don’t give it a try.

Also, on another note, to settle an argument who would you consider a better director? Quentin Tarantino or Tim Burton?

Flag Post

Right now I’m stuck listening to Punk.

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by hamuka:

I have recently discovered the wonders of encoding everything in QR codes. :D

Flag Post

To Hamuka:

Flag Post

[Only slightly? Only slightly?]

[Also this.]

[Death Note is not even that bad, and you’re being offered chocolate pancakes as incentive?]

Flag Post

THE PANCAKES ARE A MAYBE.

Flag Post

THE PANCAKES ARE A MAYBE.

[Maybe pancakes is better than any pancake offer I’ve ever had.]

[I’ve had plain bought pancakes and restaurant pancakes, but it’s just not the same.]

Flag Post

Yeah, two different genres is actually enough for me. I like many subgenres of metal, classic rock (What I was raised with), very few rap songs (actually it’s like 3 songs each from a different artist) and some punk. I have no problem with people disliking metal, my problem is that most people don’t give it a try.

Also, on another note, to settle an argument who would you consider a better director? Quentin Tarantino or Tim Burton?

I really dont know who those people are :/ I feel like I cant make a good judgement without spending some time looking at what they do.

Flag Post

Well Tim Burton has directed the grim and eccentric classics such as Nightmare Before Christmas, Corpse Bride and Edward Scissorhands. Meanwhile Tarantino has directed gritty and violent movies with brilliant dialogue such as Inglorious Basterds, Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction.

Flag Post

I really dont know who those people are :/ I feel like I cant make a good judgement without spending some time looking at what they do.

I can let it slide with Burton, but not knowing Tarantino should be illegal.

Flag Post
Originally posted by vixenated:

I can let it slide with Burton, but not knowing Tarantino should be illegal.

[Take me away, officer]

Flag Post

Flag Post

Wow, well that proves it… I guess they aren’t as ruthlessly profit-focused as I thought…

Flag Post

^Bah ha ha ha ha.

Jolly good show chaps.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….|
Edit: Coming to think of it is it more or less actually in this dierection. <- and then V

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator