General Thread page 577

24094 posts

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I seriously saw this while browsing stuff on my iPod just now.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Blood_Shadow:

I seriously saw this while browsing stuff on my iPod just now.

Mine read “Forever Alone”. Screw you, internet.

Flag Post

lol @B_S

Anyways, we are about to eclipse the FGFMT in views!!

Flag Post

At least it’s readable now-adays. Back when I was the age you were ten years ago, the things read random, unreadable gibberish.

Flag Post
Originally posted by InfiniteExpanse:

At least it’s readable now-adays. Back when I was the age you were ten years ago, the things read random, unreadable gibberish.

Don’t they still do that :P?

Flag Post

Has anyone ever taken antidepressants? If so, how effective are they? What side effects and withdrawal symptoms are there, if any?

Yes, I’m considering if I should start taking antidepressants. There’s overwhelming evidence that I suffer from some serious clinical depression.

Flag Post
Originally posted by myhome16:

lol @B_S

quite possibly

Flag Post

@ B_S

Your best bet would be to google the side effects before going to a professional, as I seriously doubt anyone here is on antidepressants.

Flag Post
Originally posted by vixenated:

@ B_S

Your best bet would be to google the side effects before going to a professional, as I seriously doubt anyone here is on antidepressants.

With the incredible extent to which anti-depressants are over-prescribed, I would be rather surprised if no one here was.

If you’re a believer in Wikipedia, the Wikipedia page may be a good place to start; if not, that page does have several links that will allow you to research more on your own (as I’m far too lazy to do it myself). Suffice it to say that I’m against anti-depressants in most cases.

Flag Post

Hello everyone, Im Nick and I’m new here :)
Umm, I live in Australia and I love to play flash games!
P.S ~ Is there anywhere I can read the rules? Thanks =D

Flag Post
Originally posted by NickP16AUS:

The rules (mostly guidelines) are here.

Flag Post

First of all, hi, welcome to Forum Games Forum (or as we call it, FGF)! :) Nice to see new faces every now and then.

And about the rules, here you go. This contains every rule you need to know.

I hope you’ll enjoy your stay here! (And don’t mind the few people who are newbie-haters there, it’s just their personality ;) )

Flag Post
Originally posted by myhome16:

lol @B_S

I’m so proud.

Flag Post

F5 spam tiem!

Flag Post

Check this out.

http://progressquest.com/play/main.html#Fucking%20Mental

Flag Post

Well guys, I just had my first legit school lock down. to sum up the experience, big waste of time, 0/10 would not do again.

Flag Post

big waste of time,

Well, that’s a heck of a lot better than the alternative.

Flag Post

Come on MC, those were always fun.

Flag Post
Originally posted by racefan12:

big waste of time,

Well, that’s a heck of a lot better than the alternative.

Unless that alternative is that they got the shit beat out of them. That’d be great.

Originally posted by vixenated:

Come on MC, those were always fun.

Yea, especially when it gets me out of class. Not so much when they wait until about 5-10 seconds after school ended to start the lockdown.

Also, I find it interesting that the noise I heard that is possibly what caused the lockdown happened about 20+ minutes before the lockdown.

Flag Post

After school? I’d rather walk out and take my chances.

Flag Post

My school has never had a lockdown. I’m gonna be honest, I didn’t even knew they existed until you said it. I’m guessing it’s your school locking all doors because of a gun/bomb threat? That’s the pros of living in England I guess.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mysterymason:

My school has never had a lockdown. I’m gonna be honest, I didn’t even knew they existed until you said it. I’m guessing it’s your school locking all doors because of a gun/bomb threat? That’s the pros of living in England I guess.

Yeah in england when something maybe about to explode, we evacuate the area instead of being forced to stay in the area

Flag Post

Thank you Mysterymason and hamuka very much! Haha okay ill keep that in mind :)

Flag Post

Thank you Mysterymason and hamuka very much! Haha okay ill keep that in mind :)

No problem. If you need to know anything else just PM me or ask in thread. :) Welcome.