General Thread page 579

24632 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by ajx30009:
Originally posted by vixenated:

Vix have you ever had the red ring of death?

I had the original 360, the white one, for five years before I got the RRoD. It lasted through my deployments to the middle east and Guantanamo, but on a random weekend here at home, it died.

Hmmm i did not know you were in the millitary.

Yep, and I hated it, mainly because I didn’t get any action nor did I get to shoot someone, regardless of the many times I stared down the sight of my weapon.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

The very first day I had my Xbox 360 I was in a rush to play it so I just hooked it up and stood it on the floor, I was playing L4D2 an when a tank came it scrd me and I kicked it at a wall. I still have that Xbox.

Flag Post

Desktops?

This is a CrunchBang build I designed today after installing it onto my broken laptop last night while I have it for the weekend. Looks quite nice in my opinion.

Flag Post

To everyone in forum games:You know how i was always acting like a jerk? well guess what that was all a joke, Now can some please PM the people that have me forum muted this.

Flag Post

[I’d be surprised if there was anyone apart from me that could still hear ajx to relay his message.]

Flag Post

@Mysterymason Nice picture :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Knoob85687:

[I’d be surprised if there was anyone apart from me that could still hear ajx to relay his message.]

There`s quite a few.

Flag Post

There`s quite a few.

Few=Not that many

Flag Post
Originally posted by koopa112:

Thanks! I’m gonna dual boot Linux on my desktop with a 1920×1080 screen and make a brilliant desktop.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mysterymason:

Thanks! I’m gonna dual boot Linux on my desktop with a 1920×1080 screen and make a brilliant desktop.

[… Linux?]

[… Why?]

Flag Post

[… Linux?]

[… Why?]

[It’s free. I also use it at uni, so programs I use there work on my computer without a problem.]

There`s quite a few.

Well, you have ME muted, so I can’t really rejoice.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Minnakht:

[… Linux?]

[… Why?]

[It’s free. I also use it at uni, so programs I use there work on my computer without a problem.]

There`s quite a few.

Well, you have ME muted, so I can’t really rejoice.

Oops, Sorry.

Flag Post

Dude, your logic is amazing.

What you’re basically saying is this:

Hey guys! You know how I killed all of your grandmothers by scorching their legs off with flamethrowers and then throwing them into bottomless pits filled with flaming cacti so they could suffer for eternity until they died of cardiac arrest due to the enormous fall? Well, that was all a practical joke, so you can take me out of this high-security prison now, because it definitely won’t happen again.

Yeah…. Don’t do that.

Flag Post

Dafaq why did you do that to my main`s post.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ajx300092:

…..you are joking….right?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jimbo14:
Originally posted by ajx300092:

…..you are joking….right?

No.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Click to see the full-sized image. And then you will understand.

Flag Post

How many facepalms was that, 691?!

Flag Post

@B_S

Does that make a picture or something? I can’t see it. :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

@B_S

Does that make a picture or something? I can’t see it. :(

Zoom out, and you’ll see that all those smaller facepalms form one giant facepalm.

Flag Post

To everyone in forum games:You know how i was always acting like a jerk? well guess what that was all a joke, Now can some please PM the people that have me forum muted this.

So you being a jerk in the Master FGF Thread… I thought here you said you’d no longer be a jerk?

Flag Post
Originally posted by JaumeBG:

So you being a jerk in the Master FGF Thread… I thought here you said you’d no longer be a jerk?

Look at the times please.

To the guys that share the account of the OP:Its illegal for people to share accounts with anyone.

This post was 6 hours ago.

This post was five hours ago.

So i was only finshing up my last jerky conversation.