General Thread page 582

22993 posts

Flag Post

Guys tell me the truth, Have i gotten any nicer?.

Flag Post

Well your no longer arguing with everyone so you have definately got calmer

Flag Post

I never thought of you as a jerk. I thought of you as an idiot and a twit. When your views on the ability to change peoples’ opinions is as black and white as they are, it’s hard to change that opinion. Harder, that is, than it would be anyways.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ajx30009:

Guys tell me the truth, Have i gotten any nicer?.

No

Flag Post

Well i got the truth.

Flag Post

Well i got the truth.

Okay, be nicer now

Flag Post
Originally posted by koopa112:

Well i got the truth.

Okay, be nicer now

Ok.

Flag Post
Originally posted by koopa112:

Well i got the truth.

Okay, be nicer now

Ok.

Don’t.

Flag Post

Novels shouldn’t go to the off-topic forum; they should go to The Arts: “Show off your art, music, and writing here. Just keep it work-safe.”
I’d expect the arts to get you more intelligent replies than off-topic would.

Flag Post

ANNOUNCEMENT!

Well my d-bag of a dad called DHS on my mom so now me and my brothers have to go live with him and i may or may not be able to get on.

Flag Post

There is now a slim chance that me and my brothers don`t have to go live with him.

Flag Post
Originally posted by InfiniteExpanse:

That is a terrible idea.

OT is not the sort of place where people can appreciate literature. It is a land where everybody shouts their five cents of random crap just ‘cause. I think it’s better off being kept to FGF, although perhaps simply have a single post, a table of contents, of sorts, linking to each chapter, posted on a separate site.

Fairly descent writing, by the way. Having said that, I can’t say for sure if I like either one yet. I feel like the natural progression, for either one of those, would be to then ‘start from the beginning’ and begin with a pedestrian story which eventually leads into the chaos that is the scenes you’ve shown us. If you plan on doing that, great. Otherwise, I think it might be a bit meh.

Just my five cents. Happy writing!

Thank you. I will take that into account and try to start them a bit more normally than that.

Originally posted by Vara:

Novels shouldn’t go to the off-topic forum; they should go to The Arts: “Show off your art, music, and writing here. Just keep it work-safe.”
I’d expect the arts to get you more intelligent replies than off-topic would.

Alright. I’ll take this there but I will provide a link to the site where I will be storing this on my profile if anyone wants to give more constructive criticism.

Flag Post

We now have more views than the FGFMT!!

Flag Post

Alright! I have set up a storage site here so no one will be annoyed anymore. Any further writing posts will be posted in The Arts. PM me or post on The Cloud with any questions. I will respond as soon as possible.

Flag Post

I’d love to go there, but my computer has decided that Kongregate is the only thing that gets to work.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MasterCheif987:

I’d love to go there, but my computer has decided that Kongregate is the only thing that gets to work.

Too bad, I guess.

Flag Post
Originally posted by NimbusCloud26:
Originally posted by MasterCheif987:

Too bad, I guess.

Yea. I’ll go as soon as my computer stops being an ass.

Flag Post

Hey guys, I just found HAL_9000 on another forum. Pretty cool to find in my opinion.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Pooey, I can actually be considered pretty inactive on FGF right now. I blame you guys for not creating enough games.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Woon1957:

Pooey, I can actually be considered pretty inactive on FGF right now. I blame you guys for not creating enough games.

You are to be blamed for hardly participating in the many numbers.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Blood_Shadow:

Am I missing something here.

Flag Post

You can’t tell if the light’s on or off until you open the fridge. With the cat, you can’t tell if it’s dead or alive until you open the box.

The problem is that with the fridge, you know the light is off when it’s closed, even if you can’t perceive it – with the box, as long as you can’t perceive the cat inside, you don’t know if it’s dead or alive. The fridge has a simple rule, the cat has randomness and no certainty.

As a child, you don’t know the fridge’s rule, so you might think there’s no certainty either and that you have to open it to find out.

Flag Post

I knew that when I was little there was this thing you could press in at the top of the fridge and to annoy me my older brother pressed it in to annoy me when I was looking in the fridge.

Flag Post

Maybe you misunderstood a bit there. I like the beginning, but I feel that explanation is required after you’ve got us intrigued. ^^