The General Thread (Merry Christmas FGF) page 583

25827 posts

Flag Post

Has anyone noticed that alot of threads seem to have gone inactive.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kingzak13:

Yes. That happens all the time. Also, learn how to spell “a lot”; it’s not particularly complicated.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JaumeBG:

Yes. That happens all the time. Also, learn how to spell “a lot”; it’s not particularly complicated.

I happen to like a thready alot.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JaumeBG:

[Don’t be silly. Apparently an alot is a type of animal. Obviously he meant that the ‘alot of threads’ has gone inactive. Maybe it’s taking a nap.]

Flag Post

Responding here because I don’t want a locked Master Thread

Remember what happened when the last big troll(developous) fucked around in the Masterthread? WE ROFLSTOMPED HIM.

I don’t recall people using the Master Thread specifically for DevPuss arguments. We had the General Thread to feed our boredom with his idiocy. I also wouldn’t really call pointless and repetitive arguments that didn’t change anything “ROFLSTOMPING”, although I guess that’s up to interpretation.

Flag Post

But at least we tried to put him down. (Towards the end some people B_S especially did verbally abuse him pretty bad) With ajx we aren’t doing anything at all.

I dunno about the arguments in the General Thread, didn’t use it a lot.

Flag Post

But at least we tried to put him down.

I’m pretty sure we did. I recall reading arguments before I muted him.

Flag Post

I don’t read ajx’s posts much for obvious reasons, but I remember he was advocating banning the FGF Editor account. Don’t remember anyone complaining about that.

Of course, I just skimmed through. Maybe I missed something.

Flag Post
Originally posted by helltank:

I don’t read ajx’s posts much for obvious reasons, but I remember he was advocating banning the FGF Editor account. Don’t remember anyone complaining about that.

Of course, I just skimmed through. Maybe I missed something.

I don’t recall seeing that. Perhaps it was after I muted him. Even then, I don’t see how avoiding the verbal abuse of trolls means that we’ve gone to hell. If anything, it means that we’ve matured and tempered ourselves. It’s not like ajx actually holds any amount of power.

Flag Post

Seems a bit soft to me to just let trolls slide by.

Flag Post

Seems a bit soft to me to just let trolls slide by.

Don’t feed the troll. The best weapon against a troll is to ignore it.

Flag Post

Uh.

Doesn’t it send the “do anything you like, bro. we aren’t going to do anything about it” sort of message?

Flag Post

What can we do about it? We have no moderating power. The only thing we can do is to flag and move on.

Flag Post

We can verbally abuse him until he cries for his mother.

Flag Post

Yeah… Remember how that one worked with Developous? Better not to waste our time in my opinion.

Flag Post

Didn’t developous ragequit?

Flag Post

I don’t know why he ragequit, but I don’t think it’s because he got scared of our verbal abuse. His skull was pretty impervious to insults.

Anyways, there’s no way I’m wasting my previous time and brain cells on insulting someone as insignificant to me as ajx.

Flag Post

Ajx is a different sort of troll from developous. Developous had mental problems while ajx is just attention seeking.

Flag Post

Regardless, he’s not worth my time.

Flag Post

Developous was an insane idiot.

Ajx is just an idiot in a different way. He’s like a three year old, I think. The things he does are like a three year old, and he expects immediate forgiveness upon apology, much like a three year old.

Either way, both of them are idiots who aren’t worth the time of day.

Flag Post

[Mon snort.]

[That’s exactly what they want you to do.]

[By the way, why are you fanning the flames by pretending like ajx actually matters?]

Flag Post

Developous had mental problems

Developous was an insane idiot.

What the actual fuck is wrong with you people.

Flag Post

See, helltank? Thanks to his trolliness, ajx just managed to spew an argument half a page long without even having to do anything, and it’s all your fault.

The first rule of troll club is that you do not talk about troll club.
The second rule of troll club is that you DO NOT talk about troll club.

The third rule is that when someone says ‘stop’ or goes silent or logs out the trolling is over. (because you’re not being annoyed when you’re gone)

Flag Post

I wonder if admins would be able to unlock the General Thread if I deleted the first post?

Flag Post
Originally posted by RandomTurtle:

I wonder if admins would be able to unlock the General Thread if I deleted the first post?

Yes, mods and admins can lock/unlock threads regardless.

It happened here before (notice how the first poster’s username isn’t in the light gray color). Locked and unlocked here.