General Thread page 585

24597 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Taiboss:

[You read OT didn’t you?]
Morrrr (He is still awesome)
Bluji
Mysterymason
Jester
SupHomies
Kidude

But I would probably replace Jester with AN

 
Flag Post

And none want dinner with me? :’(

 
Flag Post

RiM
RiM
RiM
RiM
RiM
RiM

 
Flag Post

I strongly suggest you check out the Choose My Next Game! Thread. I’m restarting Black Diamond and I’m hoping to rope in the old faces like Firespread, ocelot and W0LVERINE if he’s still around, as well as recruit fresh players.

LOTS of new features and feature changes, check the CMNG thread for a short summary of them.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

RiM
RiM
RiM
RiM
RiM
RiM

Yeah, I would rim everyone too ;)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by RandomTurtle:
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

RiM
RiM
RiM
RiM
RiM
RiM

Yeah, I would rim everyone too ;)

You would. Pervert

 
Flag Post

ANNOUNCEMENT TO EVERYBODY WHO IT CONCERNS:

Our percentage of internet allowance per month is a lot lower than the percentage of days left in the month, and because both percentages are very close to 0, we have a full internet ban until it recovers. Really I shouldn’t be telling you this right now, it’s using my internet.
So I just thought I’d let the hosts of any games that I’m in know, even though I should only be away for about 2 days anyway…

Okay, thanks guys.

 
Flag Post

For a sec,I thought you meant Kong’s internet allowance.

 
Flag Post

Okay forget that, I’ve just been told it’s fine for me to forum, as long as I do nothing that uses any more internet.

So guys, did you miss me… for 5 hours?

 
Flag Post

I only woke up now, so I doubt I really did without even noticing your absence since I was sleeping, I am struck with illness, you know.

 
Flag Post

I was sleepng throughout the whole ordeal so i never noticed

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by REALinsanemonkey:

Okay forget that, I’ve just been told it’s fine for me to forum, as long as I do nothing that uses any more internet.

So guys, did you miss me… for 5 hours?

6 hours, actually?

10 hours ago

6 hours ago


Also, I barely noticed. ;P

 
Flag Post

Quick we need a new conversation topic

 
Flag Post

Since he hasn’t posted in three months, you should really move Kidudeman to the inactive regulars list.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Kidudeman:

Since he hasn’t posted in three months, you should really move Kidudeman to the inactive regulars list.

Paradox detected, Captain!

Quick, go back in time to stop it from happening!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Kidudeman:

Since he hasn’t posted in three months, you should really move Kidudeman to the inactive regulars list.

The irony…

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:
Originally posted by Kidudeman:

Since he hasn’t posted in three months, you should really move Kidudeman to the inactive regulars list.

The irony…

 
Flag Post

Some Facebook wisdom.

 
Flag Post

 
Flag Post

The worst part is that people actually have lived past that age

 
Flag Post

I’m a humongous douchebag for this, but…

I keep forgetting about the games here so please replace me. Don’t worry, I’ll stop trying to play here, since it obviously doesn’t work.

 
Flag Post

I just finished watching Clannad last night and that anime really hit a spot. I can’t stop thinking about it, it was really something. Much better than anything else I’ve watched.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Mysterymason:

I just finished watching Clannad last night and that anime really hit a spot. I can’t stop thinking about it, it was really something. Much better than anything else I’ve watched.

I read the synopsis of Clannad, and according to that you probably haven’t watched much good anime.

 
Flag Post

More often than not, I’d imagine that a mere synopsis doesn’t do an anime justice.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BetterThanItSounds

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Blood_Shadow:

More often than not, I’d imagine that a mere synopsis doesn’t do an anime justice.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BetterThanItSounds

True, but there is literally no reason to watch/play/read anything without supernatural. Superpowers make everything better.