General Thread page 587

24096 posts

Flag Post

I go ahead with this one. The whole video

Flag Post

Mine has to probably be this. I think.

Flag Post

[Though probably the impression I convey is someone only interested in Touhou, I occasionally delve into a bit of literature, mostly by recommendation of my English teacher. Recently I finished a book. Just a few minutes before I’m typing this, in fact. What I want to know is, has anyone heard of the author Mitch Albom?]

[As for parody videos, why don’t we go with this .]

Flag Post

I forgot to mention, anything Vocaloid or similar to Vocaloid is a cancerous blight on all of humanity, and therefore isn’t eligible to be your favorite parody song. This includes any anime song that isn’t badass.

Also, no idea who Mitch Albom is.

Flag Post

I forgot to mention, anything Vocaloid or similar to Vocaloid is a cancerous blight on all of humanity

Fuck you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Blood_Shadow:

I forgot to mention, anything Vocaloid or similar to Vocaloid is a cancerous blight on all of humanity

Fuck you.

Hatsune Miku is still acceptable. Barely.

Flag Post

You just insulted all Vocaloid producers everywhere and the countless hours they spent to make music for people to enjoy. It’s beyond rude.

Flag Post

You just insulted all Vocaloid producers everywhere and the countless hours they spent to make music for people to enjoy. It’s beyond rude.

I’m not insulting the producers. I’m sure some of them are great at making music. The Vocaloid program sucks though, as with all songs created with it.

I don’t see how this is more rude than saying boy bands suck, or anything similar.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kidudeman:

I forgot to mention, anything Vocaloid or similar to Vocaloid is a cancerous blight on all of humanity, and therefore isn’t eligible to be your favorite parody song. This includes any anime song that isn’t badass.

[A guy who writes books about ‘the meaning of life’ that he perceives. It’s lacking in superpowers.]

Flag Post

[A guy who writes books about ‘the meaning of life’ that he perceives. It’s lacking in superpowers. ]

:(

Flag Post

If I don’t like some music, I simply don’t listen to it. I do not waste time insulting it or trying to explain why it is a cancerous blight that shouldn’t exist, because I recognize the possibility that other people may like it and that I do not have the right to take their music away from them.

Flag Post

If I don’t like some music, I simply don’t listen to it. I do not waste time insulting it or trying to explain why it is a cancerous blight that shouldn’t exist, because I recognize the possibility that other people may like it and that I do not have the right to take their music away from them.

But those people are wrong, and it is my duty to tell as many people on the internet that they are wrong about things.

[I don’t actually think it’s a cancerous blight. I just really like the phrase cancerous blight.]

Flag Post

But those people are wrong, and it is my duty to tell as many people on the internet that they are wrong about things.

You’re wrong.

Flag Post

You’re wrong.

Gtg do stuff, I’ll be back to argue about pointless subjects later.

Flag Post

It isn’t a parody of such.. but it’s still epic.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kidudeman:

[U so mad]

Flag Post

You’re wrong.

This kind of argument is pointless and anyone engaging in it enjoys wasting time.

Sadly, procrastination is a favorite of most civilized humans.

As for parody songs, anything by Weird Al Yankovic, mostly because I don’t think I know any other parody songs.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Stone667:

cough 100 P/T cough

YES!!!!!!!! I have waited for this day so long.

EDIT: Parody song

Flag Post

No
It is the same as going “That show was sh!t” after any Tv program you thought it was.

Also the stupidity phenomen known as “Mongs bar” is back on the front page

edit: and my fav parody song is this

Flag Post

It is the same as going “That show was sh!t” after any Tv program you thought it was.

Read:

Flag Post

Just watched this… WTF

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/9-serious-discussion/topics/323125-ax-the-anthropic-principle-and-the-meaning-of-life

Flag Post

How’s my idea for a band name,
Insanity Shotgun

Flag Post

Okay, so I’m reading some manga on some website. There are ads to the left, right, and above the manga page image. Most of those ads are okay and can be ignored. But one of those ads is such that if I even so much as mouse over it, it expands into a video that nearly blocks out the whole screen. Okay, it can be closed with a click, and one such ad isn’t so bad. But sometimes all three of the ads on that page expand into giant video windows when moused over! Ugh, I can’t believe this…

Flag Post

Find a better website. The one I use only has a relatively small ad above the page – pretty much the size of the ads here, and two square ads at the very bottom, which I don’t even get to see because they’re buffered off from the manga page by manga information.