Flag Post

My game needs more players

Anyone want to join an RP?

Flag Post

I thought about joining once.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

Has anything changed your mind or do you still want to?

Flag Post
Originally posted by kingzak13:

I generally suck at RPs.

Flag Post

I generally suck at RPs.

Failing at RPs is virtually impossible.

Flag Post

I generally suck at RPs.

There is no skill limit to how much you need
all you need to do is make a charecter move around and you can join

Flag Post

What is your opinion on men wearing colored jeans? Fashion forward, or leaking estrogen?

Flag Post
Originally posted by SadFire:

What is your opinion on men wearing colored jeans? Fashion forward, or leaking estrogen?

I think that it’s slightly unusual, and I wouldn’t wear something like that, but otherwise my opinion toward it is pretty neutral. I’m not insecure enough in my own masculinity to go around calling others unmanly because of the colors of their pants. Some of the stereotypical concepts of manliness annoy me enough as they are.

Flag Post

I think it’s nice that they are being unique in their on little way. I wear a lot black and general dark clothing because color clashes with my hair, skin color, and eye color, however whenever I do wear colorful clothing, it’s always fun. So yeah, I approve of it.

Flag Post

Provided the colour don’t make them look feminine i think it is okay. (not in a homophobic way)

Flag Post

You have no idea.

Flag Post

You have no idea.

try it

Flag Post

You have no idea.

I do. I’ve played some RPs with some pretty horrible people.

I haven’t really seen much colored jeans (except black, but I’m not even sure that’s colored). I say, let people look as ridiculous as they want, it doesn’t bother me.

Flag Post

Has anybody ever felt the need to tell someone coughefarcough to shut the fuck up on here?

Flag Post

Why did the planet need to go there?

Flag Post

What the fuck

Flag Post

What the fuck

Exactly what i said…

Flag Post

So, anyways guys, I’ve been off of FGF for a long time. Can anyone speed me up from, oh, about 7 or 8 months ago to now? I have no idea of what’s going on right now and i’m a little too lazy involved to check it out.

Flag Post

All RPs but one two disappeared,
No new RPs I’d join, might be new people, didn’t really notice them… all in all I don’t feel anything is going on at all, I should make a game but have no idea what’d work

Flag Post

People in my game are seriously inactive.
It’s not even funny anymore.

Flag Post
Originally posted by undeadcupcake3:

So, anyways guys, I’ve been off of FGF for a long time. Can anyone speed me up from, oh, about 7 or 8 months ago to now? I have no idea of what’s going on right now and i’m a little too lazy involved to check it out.

Well, month 1 and month 2, developous He who shall not be named was banished and sent to the SD forums. Then slowly disintegrated there, not sure if this was then but a FGF Council was born and died a week later.

Anyways, I was hoping sombody could make a pixelated pig head for me, every head I create makes it look like the pig was horribly mutated. The pig will be used in an upcoming CYOP, picture below if you want to take a whack at it.

Linked Version For Whatever Reason

The buffalo on top of it is just a size reference while the headless pig below in the box is what’s needed, all parts of the pig must stay within the box. This head is making me want to go buy fifteen packages of bacon and eat it in front of a swine. Thanks in advance.

Flag Post

Can’t even touch this.

Flag Post

Would anybody be intrested in a upcoming game, The Spritery?

You can command the sprites to fight, breed, mutate, eat etc.
The goal is to unlock all sprites of the spritoepedia (nature sprites, darkness sprites, rainbow sprites, etc). Similar to “Duck farm”.
There’s going to be turn based fights, exploring, expanding etc.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ilovekirby12:

The goal is to unlock all sprites of the spritoepedia (nature sprites, darkness sprites, rainbow sprites, etc). Similar to “Duck farm”.

It sounds pretty interesting, and that spirit that you drew in that box actually looks pretty sexy.

Flag Post
Originally posted by undeadcupcake3:
Originally posted by ilovekirby12:

It sounds pretty interesting, and that spirit that you drew in that box actually looks pretty sexy.

That final sprite so reminds me of RotMG.

I need less time on Kong.