General Thread page 606

23101 posts

Flag Post

what the hell just happened to Devs game?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

It wasn’t so much a game… =/

Mods must have closed it. =3

Flag Post
Originally posted by efar:

The cursed ‘1 game a week’ law. That’s what.

Originally posted by FelineForumer:

It was a game. It may not have seemed like it, but it was.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by GotterakaThing:
Originally posted by developous:

The cursed ‘1 game a week’ law. That’s what.

It was a game. It may not have seemed like it, but it was.

It isn’t a law you dumbshite.

Sure smells like one. So I treat it as such.

Flag Post

No offense intended, but this place is STILL full of hate.
Due to that, I have decided not to respect you until we can agree on something major where I stand.

Like… understanding just how much I an offended by most forms of control and force.

This is a clear example of what I am trying to prove. Bolded, exclamation points, and criticizm. A clear sign of emotional damage. The reason doesn’t matter with me, just the tone in this case. I take this as clear proof against the 1 game a week law.

And to show insult to injury, I was the cause for that ‘law’ in the first place. So, why should I, of all people, respect that law in the first place? And don’t tell me about YOUR emotions either, but truths.

Flag Post

Well, in an unrelated note I have just started playing Dragon Tavern again. Anybody else here played it or just me?

Flag Post
Originally posted by MasterCheif987:

Well, in an unrelated note I have just started playing Dragon Tavern again. Anybody else here played it or just me?

Probably just you, but thanks for showing it.

Flag Post

Seems interesting, I will try it. =D

Flag Post

Seems interesting, I will try it. =D

Yea, my main issue is that if basically used the facebook energy system before facebook did, and it still uses it. Unless you enjoy it enough to throw money at it or you make an absurd amount of characters(I believe you can make as many characters as you want per account) I can’t see anyone playing more than about an hour or two a week.

Flag Post

Yah… I do not like the energy games. =/

It does seem fun otherwise.

Flag Post

Always only actions… never emotions where it matters the most…
When will this hate end? Likely never.

Flag Post

Proverbs 29:11

A fool gives full vent to his spirit, but a wise man quietly holds it back.

Proverbs 15:18

A hot-tempered man stirs up strife, but he who is slow to anger quiets contention.

I know they both relate to me, but I would like to bring them up nonetheless.

Flag Post

The hate is culminating in your mind. If you don’t let people hate you, you won’t be hated. As I’ve said for the past 2 years, the key phrase is mutual respect

Flag Post

I know… but even I have problems with some kinds of change.

I will say this with some confidence. I oppose control and force most of the time. Perhaps that will help people understand me better…

Flag Post

Do I really have to post this over and over again?

Originally posted by Blood_Shadow:

Guys, Developous cannot be reasoned with. He is insane. His thought patterns have no internal logical consistency. Do not attempt to argue with him like you would to a normal person; you will only waste time, space, and resources.

Seriously guys. Just don’t even bother.

Flag Post

While he’s right about conventional logic, don’t give up hope. I don’t, even for myself. Besides, if you do, all your efforts will be in vain. But at least this way, you tried.

Flag Post

Honestly though, is anyone keeping track of when he can next make a game? By my clock his last one was okay. By everything else, it had some community support and wasn’t godawful, or at least hasn’t shown itself to be.

I understand you guys dislike him, but I feel this is beginning to become some kind of a ‘kangaroo court’ situation, and I faintly remember we didn’t want to be that.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Minnakht:

Honestly though, is anyone keeping track of when he can next make a game? By my clock his last one was okay. By everything else, it had some community support and wasn’t godawful, or at least hasn’t shown itself to be.

I understand you guys dislike him, but I feel this is beginning to become some kind of a ‘kangaroo court’ situation, and I faintly remember we didn’t want to be that.

Actually, there is an issue about that. It’s 1 day short, and likely they are using any excuse to condemn me further. You see, even attempting those propaganda games, knowing them, costs me another week. I can only see that as ‘control freak’. Yes, it’s that bad.

= about 2/3 MONTHS without the right to make a game, just because I desired to make one.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kidudeman:

I forgot to ask, have any steps been taken recently towards getting an FGFer Forum Moderator, or recreating the FGF Council?

The topic has been raised a few times but nothing has been done about it because of how much aC shot the whole idea down.

Flag Post

about 2/3 MONTHS without the right to make a game,

Ah. So you were keeping track.
Alright. Let’s wait like three weeks and no one will remember it was two months anyway.

Flag Post

about 2/3 MONTHS without the right to make a game,

Ah. So you were keeping track.
Alright. Let’s wait like three weeks and no one will remember it was two months anyway.

I would burn up after just 3 days, and this was a guess, actually. But apparently, your no better than the others.

Originally posted by Mysterymason:
Originally posted by Kidudeman:

I forgot to ask, have any steps been taken recently towards getting an FGFer Forum Moderator, or recreating the FGF Council?

The topic has been raised a few times but nothing has been done about it because of how much aC shot the whole idea down.

The nexus is almost the same thing… that doesn’t look good.

Flag Post

The nexus is almost the same thing… that doesn’t look good.

They are literally nothing alike. Please tell me how they are similar.

Flag Post

They let some members of the community have a higher standing than the rest of the community in some described way.

Flag Post

They let some members of the community have a higher standing than the rest of the community in some described way.

I suppose, although I was under the impression the Nexus was Devs way of controlling all games in FGF?