General Thread page 661

24371 posts

Flag Post

Anyone who wants to come onto the Terraria server, please do. We would LOVE some company.

Flag Post
Originally posted by undeadcupcake3:

Anyone who wants to come onto the Terraria server, please do. We would LOVE some company.

Buy me it, and I’ll get there.

Flag Post

I might join next time.

Flag Post

On a totally unrelated note, this thread is nearing its 666th page.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Blood_Shadow:

On a totally unrelated note, this thread is nearing its 666th page.

Just 141 more posts to go. I just did the math.

Flag Post
Originally posted by T6salt:

Buy me it, and I’ll get there.

I won’t buy it for you, however I will link you to a video on how to download and install Terraria for free.

Side note: For the .net frameworks and the XNA frameworks he’s talking about, just go to the appropriate link.

Have fun!

Flag Post

So…
Terraria is basically just 2d Minecraft?

Flag Post
Originally posted by myhome16:

So…

With like, mods prempletndshgsg;jbnlcxjb;lshrewas

EDIT: I was going for a word then forgot and then said screw it and yeah, stuff happened. I meant to say that mods had stuff pre-implemented but its basic so like a mod was made and it was added in minecraft so like happen wit terraria

Flag Post

mods had stuff pre-implemented but its basic so like a mod was made and it was added in minecraft so like happen wit terraria

Would you like to add grammar here, because I cannot tell what you are saying.

Flag Post

mods had stuff pre-implemented but its basic so like a mod was made and it was added in minecraft so like happen wit terraria

Would you like to add grammar here, because I cannot tell what you are saying.

Screw English.

Flag Post

So…

They’re quite different TBH, of course, someone could make a Terraria mod for minecraft which would add Demonite and all thos e other ores and swords and tools and guns and bows and make it so items can only be mined with proper tools and accesories and flying wings and more than 4 equipable slots and more items per stack and loads of different slimes and bosses and remove crafting table and maybe even make it 2D, I dunno, but Terraria is far from Minecraft.

Terraria, tbh, is compared to Minecraft for no real good reason, sure you can place and break blocks but that doesn’t mean much TBH, from what I’ve seen, it’s more of an adventure game, with bosses and caves with loot and traps and whatnot.

So…
Terraria, even in a basic sense, is not “just” 2D Minecraft.

Flag Post
Originally posted by djrockstar:

So…

They’re quite different TBH, of course, someone could make a Terraria mod for minecraft which would add Demonite and all thos e other ores and swords and tools and guns and bows and make it so items can only be mined with proper tools and accesories and flying wings and more than 4 equipable slots and more items per stack and loads of different slimes and bosses and remove crafting table and maybe even make it 2D, I dunno, but Terraria is far from Minecraft.

Terraria, tbh, is compared to Minecraft for no real good reason, sure you can place and break blocks but that doesn’t mean much TBH, from what I’ve seen, it’s more of an adventure game, with bosses and caves with loot and traps and whatnot.

So…
Terraria, even in a basic sense, is not “just” 2D Minecraft.

Amen to that.

Flag Post

Recently, my parents signed up for this “Radio Diary” thing, where you keep a log of all the radio stations you listen to for a week. They pay you three bucks to do it, plus an extra 10 if you actually turn it in. Thats thirteen bucks for just filling out a little journal thingy. To put that into perspective, i only get 7 dollars as an allowance. This is gonna be sweet. :D

Flag Post

Recently, my parents signed up for this “Radio Diary” thing, where you keep a log of all the radio stations you listen to for a week. They pay you three bucks to do it, plus an extra 10 if you actually turn it in. Thats thirteen bucks for just filling out a little journal thingy. To put that into perspective, i only get 7 dollars as an allowance. This is gonna be sweet. :D

I remember allowance.
Stuff of dreams, that was, and I miss it.
I do, however, look forward to getting a job in three months.

Flag Post

Aww… I was hoping to get onto the FGFterraria server that thijsel made, but it comes up saying that it is full :(

Flag Post

Okay, is it just me or has FGF been moving really slowly lately?

Flag Post

Added 2 more hamachi networks.

FGFterraria2
FGFterraria3
Pass: 123 (for both)

Flag Post

If anyone wants to add me on steam.

And gift me terraria

Also, how do you pronounce terraria?

Flag Post

Anyone else notice that they changed the font in the tabs near the top?

Flag Post
Originally posted by T6salt:

If anyone wants to add me on steam.

And gift me terraria

Tir-RAAR-EEEYA Always pronounced it that way and gonna continue pronouncing it that way :3

Flag Post

Tear-arr (like a pirate)-eia

Flag Post

Tear-air-ria.

Flag Post

Anyone want to come onto the server and we could go mining or something together?

…Anyone?

Please?

Flag Post

turr-arr-ria :P

Flag Post

Terraria server is doing well.

Still wondering why you thought of making the spawn Hallow…

Also on topic, anyone heard of Pathfinder Society?