General Thread page 730

24567 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by LEPIGS_TERARMY:

SEND IN THE PIGGEHS!

Dude, what the heck is your obsession with lobsters? 1

Flag Post

Mr. Arcane Coder didn’t really see much to it…But meh. Let’s do it again!

aC and I are fairly different people.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gevock:

Yay! I see a nuance! Mr. Gevock is on the pro-modding side! But I doubt the entirety of FG can come to a consensus.

Flag Post

I have to admit, Pigjr1’s image made me laugh.

Flag Post
Originally posted by S_98:
Originally posted by Gevock:

Yay! I see a nuance! Mr. Gevock is on the pro-modding side! But I doubt the entirety of FG can come to a consensus.

We can still do a popular vote if we need to. I can talk to some people, see who should be the mod.

However, before we do, does anybody have any suggestions for a FGF Mod? I’d need to know who should be approached first by our suggestions.

Flag Post

me even though i’d probably be a terrible mod
Bluji
Mysterymason
Their kind

Flag Post
Originally posted by Firespread:

me even though i’d probably be a terrible mod
Bluji
Mysterymason
Their kind

AdeebNafees I’ll nominate Bluji.

Flag Post

Bluji is more like the FG Leader. He produces all the Forum Games for his minions to play. He has no time for modding.

Flag Post

He’s active throughout the forum though. If he’s willing, giving him modpowers could help him with keeping both his and other games safe. People respect him too(?).

Flag Post

I could mod.

I’m here most days and would be fair and just.

Flag Post

I’ll nominate Bluji, if Bluji is fine with maintaining forum games AND modding the forum game forums.

Edit: Isn’t everything a king does supposed to be just and fair?

Flag Post
Originally posted by kingzak13:

I could mod.

That grammar though.

Flag Post

Wait what? People respect me? I’d probably go with BCLEGENDS. He’s active, mature and been in this forum for quite some time.

Flag Post

I would also nominate BCLEGENDS. He’s mature, he’s active, he’s logical, and he doesn’t hold on to little things.

Perhaps when we’ve got the community on board for a mod, we should hold official nominations. I’ll talk to some people, see if they’re willing to vote and have a new mod.

Flag Post

If we’re nominating people now, Bluji is a good option.

Flag Post

I nominate Mysterymason, too.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kidudeman:

If we’re nominating people now, Bluji is a good option.

We’re not doing anything official yet. I want to make sure the big dogs are on board, so to speak.

Flag Post

I’ll nominate BC if his warnings are as beautiful and artistic as his RP posts

Flag Post

[I know, I shouldn’t do this, but it’s too tempting.]

Unnofficial Mod Nomination Count v1.0

Bluji: | | | |
Mysterymason: | |
BCLEGENDS: | |

It seems we have a clear favorite. Me.

Flag Post

I could mod.

HA
HAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAhAHAHAHAHAHhAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
no

Flag Post

I apply for mod-status. I almost never post and would probably make a bad moderator, and due to my young age I wrongfully feel like I have a decent understanding of human nature and would be an honest mod, even though I will likely either annoy everyone with my strictness or abandon the forum within the week after receiving modpowers.

Flag Post
Originally posted by jerenator:

I apply for mod-status. I almost never post and would probably make a bad moderator, and due to my young age I wrongfully feel like I have a decent understanding of human nature and would be an honest mod, even though I will likely either annoy everyone with my strictness or abandon the forum within the week after receiving modpowers.

They aren’t even looking for mods, there’s no official statement that there’s gonna be a new FGF mod.

Flag Post

I have two votes? YAY!

I don’t make games any more, so I’d put 100% of my time on modding if I became one.

Flag Post
Originally posted by djrockstar:

I could mod.

That grammar though.

I have yet to update that.

I think Bluji, Mysterymason and BCLEGENDS would each make a good mod

Flag Post
Originally posted by jerenator:

no
anyone who says they understand human nature doesn’t understand it ya fuck