General Thread page 598

24096 posts

Flag Post

BS, stop over-dramatizing everything

BS over-dramatizing this post in 321…

Flag Post

Hello everybody, I’m back, and hopefully will be active as I used to. Some of you may remember me as “The annoying bastard who never took anything seriously” or “The immature guy who can’t stop being a b*tch”. Not much seems to have changed since I went inactive, it is good to see S_98 back, he was banned when I was leaving, and there better be another Resistance game, I missed the current one, but I remember how epic they used to be back when adv0catus used to host a chat room for games.

Flag Post
Originally posted by djrockstar:

Hello everybody, I’m back, and hopefully will be active as I used to. Some of you may remember me as “The annoying bastard who never took anything seriously” or “The immature guy who can’t stop being a b*tch”. Not much seems to have changed since I went inactive, it is good to see S_98 back, he was banned when I was leaving, and there better be another Resistance game, I missed the current one, but I remember how epic they used to be back when adv0catus used to host a chat room for games.

Cool story bro. (Welcome back).

Flag Post

The Rockstar is back does a air guitar solo

Flag Post

BS, stop over-dramatizing everything for that little bit of attention and sympathy. It’s getting annoying.

Implying that I want your attention and sympathy. Actually, you’re implying a lot of things here. I don’t quite feel inclined to explain. You’d probably think this post is me trying to get attention and sympathy too… which is fine by me, I suppose. Think what you want. According to everyone else, it shouldn’t matter to me.

What I don’t get, though, is why you’re all defending the haters. Are you all masochists or something? Do you like being used to fuel these haters’ e-penis growth?

First and foremost, I think it was directed at Jask’s post of how to draw a nice angry shark.

What? I have Jaskaran2000 on ForumMute. I have no clue what that’s about.

Flag Post

What I don’t get, though, is why you’re all defending the haters. Are you all masochists or something? Do you like being used to fuel these haters’ e-penis growth?

What gave you the idea we’re the ones on the RECEIVING side?

Flag Post

What gave you the idea that you’re immune to the haters’ hate?

But then again, if you’re all haters yourselves, then there isn’t really any point in this conversation anymore.

Flag Post

This is a stupid argument… B_S is starting to sound like He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

What gave you the idea that you’re immune to the haters’ hate?

The fact I hardly ever do anything that can be commented upon is one thing. The fact I tend to be oblivious and/or laugh off most things is another.
While I’m not perfect, I am difficult to provoke, and even if provoked, I am not harmed.

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by Blood_Shadow:

Originally posted by Blood_Shadow:

But then again, if you’re all haters yourselves, then there isn’t really any point in this conversation anymore.

Noticeable here is the lack of arguments. What you’re doing here is portraying a hater as a “lesser human being who deserves nobody’s empathy and is probably not even sentient at all”, or something in that direction, and are once again insulting us if were were to disagree with you. None of this is making your point stronger. It actually shows that you can’t properly defend your point at all.

We are all human beings. You are not superior to a hater. In fact, you are hating the haters right now. I am not going to hate “the haters” just because you tell me to do so.

God is said to be able to forgive anyone no matter how big his sins are. This sounds great, but what if we were to try getting this ideal into the human realm too? What would happen if you encounter a famous ex-criminal and forgive him? Right, everyone will assume that you are an criminal too. These criminals supposedly are lesser human beings that do not deserve anyone’s sympathy, even in they have already paid for their sins in jail and have become proper citizens by now, or would’ve become proper citizens if they were given a chance.

Society ifs free to hate the criminals because everyone else does hate them too and hating them is the “right” thing to do. The criminal can’t defend himself because he doesn’t have anyone to aid him; those who do not hate him don’t dare to defend him because otherwise society will hate them too. This system is remarkably similar to bullying: a stronger group of people picking upon the weak person.

You are doing the same now, calling upon people to hate a certain group of people who you deem to be of lesser value, believing your own hate to be justified. Comparing you with “the haters”:

The haters: criticize work which they do not like.
Blood_Shadow: hates “the haters”, believes hating them is the right thing to do and rallies more people to hate them.

What is more justifiable?

Flag Post

[Well what the fuck did I miss in my time from the general discussion?]
Also responding to the post above me, if it was the way I define a hater, a person who is just an all-round jerk and hates for practically no reason, I would say I agree to the latter, I believe while that people shouldn’t be mean to eachother and that all people should be kind to on another, I also believe the people who are mean sacrifice their right to have people not be mean to them. For example, it’s okay to murder the murderer, to steal from the thief, and to lie to the lier. Of course this doesn’t mean that it’s the best way to deal with things and you should try to find the most positive solution.

Also, can someone put me up to speed on how this conversation above me got started? I thought most of FGF were buddies, or at least on good terms, the fuck happened?

Flag Post

Jask posted a ‘funny’ image, someone (maybe Taiboss) grumbled about Jask posting ‘funny’ images he finds on other sites, Jask went all ’don’t like it, ignore it’, then someone went ‘you don’t want grumbling, don’t post a thing’, then Blood went ‘so I shouldn’t post anything if I don’t want to be verbally raped? WORLD SO CRUEL’

then I went all ‘yes, people can say whatever they want to say’ (at worst there’s repercussions for them)

Then it escalated a bit more.

Flag Post

Thought it would go a few pages back actually. I ended up reading the last two pages and figured it out, and your summary is kind of… Bias, against B_S. anyways, anyone want to play a game of board-game online?

Flag Post

http://www.boardgame-online.com/g/game.php?g=cGLF&k=bU0

300 spaces to finish line
Insta class
All classes
Expert mode
Reinforcements

Flag Post

and your summary is kind of… Bias,

I’m subjective as a participant.

Flag Post

Alright.
I saw shit going down. I only have two words to say to one person.

Knoob: [Suddenly I am tempted to attach a flashy neon sign to Jask, captioned ‘Worst Person in FGF’.]

Fuck you.

Flag Post

I am going to take power (if I have any) of being owner of this thread. Please do shut up, this argument has no meaning neither side is going to convince the other side that they are “wrong”. Accept that both sides have the same opinion after you made your cases. Although the argument is over do not start it again.

Flag Post

The funny part is that the argument was about having and stating opinions.

So meta! I love meta.

Flag Post

Do you like CrunkCore?

Flag Post

Not sure if I’m welcome here anymore, so I guess this will be my last post at Kongregate FGF. Go find someone else to be your “worst person in fgf”, t6.